What feels like inside a female dog?

View attachment 71370

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
This makes me wonder: do dogs have hymens like humans?

Also how would you be sure you weren't too big? I don't know if there's a guidelines on various breeds and diameters/lengths.

Also how would you be sure you weren't too big? I don't know if there's a guidelines on various breeds and diameters/lengths.
Yes they do. I heard it gets opened by play.

Medium to large are safe bets even then the dog themselves can be " small"

The first thing you'll want to do is build a longstanding and loving relationship before anything else.
If she's interested she will present to you and love will, umm, find a way (if you can even fit.)
This is the type of subtle "first time" foreplay I wish there were stories about.

Seems like in most cases people have already done this and are all "here's pics of me fucking my dog we've been fucking for years"

So you skip over the best/cutest part of that whole first time thing where it's not even sex but just testing boundaries.

It seems like a complicated dynamic since unlike w/ humans there's sort of a "master" relationship and power dynamics (ie you say when they go inside, bring their food, scold for pooping indoors, etc) which could risk a sense of coercion.

How would you prevent this and make them feel free/unpressured so that it's purely out of horniness and not pleasing master that they would present?

They can get a bit loose (even spayed, but a bit less likely) and swollen through stimulation and excitement / enjoyment of the activities, as well as quite wet. It feels quite high in temperature, a female dogs belly does as well (if you are laying beneath one, you'll feel the high temperature through blood circulation).
Do you mean like she is lying chest-down (prone) on top of your chest while you are face-up (supine) ?
Not sure if this means like non-sexually or if anyone has actually had sex w/ female dog like this.
Like she is essentially in the "cowgirl" or "reverse-missionary" position, essentially?
reverse-missionary-animated.gif

I hadn't really thought of that, I guess it would point the curve of the penis at a different angle than traditional doggystyle. Probably easier on the knees.

If that is plausible maybe that's a more-intimate middle ground than "traditional missionary with the girl on her back" that apparenyly isn't popular amongst bitches?

How would you prevent this and make them feel free/unpressured so that it's purely out of horniness and not pleasing master that they would present?

You show the dog that you are okay with her / his offers and interests and are willing to fulfill those. If they are in heat (the female dogs) they'll then very often show their interest very clearly. But even outside of heat they will if they know about your interest and your understanding of their needs. And if they feel safe as well as respected in terms of their requests. That's all it needs actually.

Do you mean like she is lying chest-down (prone) on top of your chest while you are face-up (supine) ?
Not sure if this means like non-sexually or if anyone has actually had sex w/ female dog like this.
Like she is essentially in the "cowgirl" or "reverse-missionary" position, essentially?
reverse-missionary-animated.gif

I hadn't really thought of that, I guess it would point the curve of the penis at a different angle than traditional doggystyle. Probably easier on the knees.

If that is plausible maybe that's a more-intimate middle ground than "traditional missionary with the girl on her back" that apparenyly isn't popular amongst bitches?

It was an example where you can feel the temperature of the female dog without sexual activities. As the belly fur is shorter, they tend to feel a lot warmer in this region.

The difference between "stroking the back of a dog" and "stroking the belly" in temperature is basically what you experience while copulating with a female dog. She's higher in temperature than you, even outside of heat (but a bit less then) and it feels wonderful.

The other aspect are the strong muscular massage movements which stimulate you as well. This is a very enjoyable concept in combination. Not comparable with human females or masturbation at all.

Depends on the size and experience of the female dog as well, surely enough. But as long as you fit without causing pain (and it's quite stretchable through some weeks of playing careful with your finger or smaller toys as well, wholly without any force), it's never boring or disappointing.

They technically do, but it's uncommon for it to be "persistent" which basically means that it's unlikely to still be intact after the first heat. Many times it breaks before the first heat through playing and roughhousing. It's more common for humans to retain a persistent hymen.

It seems like a complicated dynamic since unlike w/ humans there's sort of a "master" relationship and power dynamics (ie you say when they go inside, bring their food, scold for pooping indoors, etc) which could risk a sense of coercion.

The easiest way to get around this is to separate sex from what you expect them to do, and let it be something they want to do. It's easy enough to make a dog tolerate sex even when she isn't in the mood, but this in my opinion is not only bad practice, it's downright deplorable. The easiest was to mitigate training your dog to simply "put up with it" is to observe her body language. Does she look comfortable? Does she look relaxed? Is she flagging you? (parting her tail to the side to expose her fun bits.) If she backing into you? Does she initiate mating behaviors or her own? If you've initiate them with her, is she very receptive? If the answer is yes, then the canine is obviously enjoying herself. But it's important to let her call literally ALL of the shots when it comes to sex. If at any point she looks uncomfortable, you are to stop immediately. I don't care how close you are to having an orgasm, if she looks unhappy and/or uncomfortable, cease sex entirely. Sometimes they are initially in the mood, but change their mind during. Let them know they're allowed to do this.

Pet her and love on her, let her know that she's done absolutely nothing wrong by rejecting your advances. Don't immediately try again either, unless it's obvious she's in the mood after she's had a chance to calm down a bit. But as a general rule, just let her know that you still love her even if she's not in the mood for sex. By doing this you'll ensure that when she wants it, and when she's comfortable, only then will sex occur. She will quickly learn that she has control over the matter. If, in the future, you try to get her in the mood and she says "no" in the form of body language and you immediately disengage further advancement, she will understand that she has the choice in the matter. She doesn't have to "put up with it" to please "master."

Ah okay. I can't help but wonder if sex is possible like this somehow.
It is, but the female dogs legs will be sideways of your body, not stretched long away. It's more comfortable for her (for the most dogs I've met so far) as well.

But I would suggest the first tries sideways belly to belly. Often works better if you lay left of her (as a right handed person). You can lay your legs in a slight angle over her "lower" (on bed / mattress / whatever) leg without pressing on it and move her carefully to a position where neither her nor you have a bad angle / position and she can always tell you or stand up if she's not further interested.

Many female dogs don't like to lay on the back (missionary) while copulation. Some do, but it's not a good thing to "train" a dog to take a stance, they should feel comfortable them self in it. (y) Some accept it sideways without any contraindication and don't care then if you turn around (over them) a bit while they don't want you to start in missionary stance. That's something which should be accepted as it is, every dog is an individual.

The other stance with a dog sitting on you could be hard to do with a long legged one, but if you either got strong core muscles (around the torso middle) or an adequate cushion for below your ass, you can still try it.

Dogs don't usually "sit down" on your member, either they try to hump it or they stay standing, never had one which moved down on your member freely and even stayed in that position.

It is, but the female dogs legs will be sideways of your body, not stretched long away. It's more comfortable for her (for the most dogs I've met so far) as well.
Not sure I'm picturing this right, you mean perpendicular?
perp.pngaboveLeg.pngflipped.jpghug.png

Wondering which of these you think would be the closest human analogy (given it's so hard to google sex positions w/ non-human illustrations)

But I would suggest the first tries sideways belly to belly. Often works better if you lay left of her (as a right handed person). You can lay your legs in a slight angle over her "lower" (on bed / mattress / whatever) leg without pressing on it and move her carefully to a position where neither her nor you have a bad angle / position and she can always tell you or stand up if she's not further interested.
both on sides is kind of like spooning except face to face instead of face to back?

flexed.pngextended.pngbehind.png
which of these three do you think is best analogy ?

Some accept it sideways without any contraindication and don't care then if you turn around (over them) a bit while they don't want you to start in missionary stance. That's something which should be accepted as it is, every dog is an individual.
so start side/side and then roll on top later once trust is built and context ("fucking your pussy not biting your abdomen") is established?

The other stance with a dog sitting on you could be hard to do with a long legged one, but if you either got strong core muscles (around the torso middle) or an adequate cushion for below your ass, you can still try it.
This confuses me because I would think with long legs they would reach the ground and bear her weight whereas with a short legged breed her feet would be hovering midair, torso entirely balanced on you, and hard to keep her balanced and not rolling off to the side.

Dogs don't usually "sit down" on your member, either they try to hump it or they stay standing, never had one which moved down on your member freely and even stayed in that position.
well if they're humping' I think that would be a slight movement downard (at least it's pelvic tilting?) but I guess you mean "she won't squat to get you balls-deep inside her, just massage the tip/glans" since that would be fatiguing on her quadriceps muscles?

I guess with the worries about "am I forcing this?" the idea of "dog on top" would give a comfort of "she could just walk away if she didn't like it, doesn't feel threatened"

women who lie underneath male dogs an get fucked by them enjoy that comfort, it just seems a lot more obvious that there's consent and no coercion when the dog is on top, but it's not a natural thing for female dogs to be on top so I don't know how instinctively they'd be into it

which is I guess why your suggestion of "side to side" might be a decent compromise

I guess like w/ humans they might be open to experimenting with non-instinctive postures w/ trust if it feels good?

Wondering which of these you think would be the closest human analogy (given it's so hard to google sex positions w/ non-human illustrations)
Not sure what you mean by perpendicular in that regards, but #3 of picture 1 would be doggy style with a laying down female dog, which is unusual but maybe some might want or accept it. Most female dogs would stand if you try something like this, as they can then pull their vulva up through arousing / muscle contractions, so you have an easier entry. But it is well possible from a physical analysis, just unusual.

#4 of picture 1 would resemble what I mean. Just that female dogs of medium size don't reach up to your head in that position, they end somewhere around your upper torso or shoulders if not stretched out.

both on sides is kind of like spooning except face to face instead of face to back?

flexed.pngextended.pngbehind.png
which of these three do you think is best analogy ?

The second one, just that a dogs legs ain't like a humans legs and she will need to put one around your hip below your body, while you should not lay on it with your weight. It's a bit tricky but well doable.

You can as well lay with her spooning, just penetration is almost impossible in that way, if you don't actually turn into the spooning position with your belly on her lower back after you penetrated her. Because if she closes her hind legs then it's almost not possible to find the right angle comfortably, as this puts the tendon / muscle mass of her legs on or over the area you need to reach in the right angle.

There might be some breeds where it works better, some where it works not at all. With Nordic dogs you should be happy about somewhat spread hind legs, else it is hard (outside of heat) to get intimate with her due to the hairs around and between the legs and the vulva which are the direct opposite of "smoothly gliding". Always better to move the hairs aside.

so start side/side and then roll on top later once trust is built and context ("fucking your pussy not biting your abdomen") is established?

I wouldn't say "turn in missionary" as it can lead to her feeling unwell / submissively under control basically. I would say, move just as much as she feels comfortable with and as such that her lower (below your hip) leg is free to move, so you don't need to keep your core / torso weight up by your own muscles to prevent laying on her (which hurts almost guaranteed, as you are 1,5 to 4 times her weight).

This confuses me because I would think with long legs they would reach the ground and bear her weight whereas with a short legged breed her feet would be hovering midair, torso entirely balanced on you, and hard to keep her balanced and not rolling off to the side.

A dog has quite long legs if stretched far, as the tarsals (basically the bones in the back of the foot) are movable like a lower leg and longer, as well as stretchable in an almost linear stance regarding to the tibia (front bone of the leg). A human won't do that often as it hurts to put weight on it on a linear position.

And: the female canine vulva entry seems like it's around 35 to 45° regarding the legs, if the dog stands upright. But the entry canal is further upwards, almost 80 to 90° compared to the legs: from behind. As such the outer area is quite flexible but still muscular and can be pulled up (or permanently higher due to heat and swollen genital putting it in a higher place = easier entry.

So.. if the female dog stands over you laying down, you are almost angled 80 to 90° to her vaginal canal. She would have to lower her hips as near as possible over your body, lay "over" your penis and then slide down on it. 🤷‍♂️ Which is quite hard to do.

If you bring her to stand a bit further upwards and lower her back, then you lift your hips / lower torso, you can penetrate her if she's not too high or tall. But she might then even stretch her hind legs out, raising her back = you might slide out. If she would then pull her hind legs towards her body or stretch them far off behind her, you could move yourself and copulate actively, but like said: dogs don't usually lay "like a brick" stretched out, even in missionary they do this rarely. The legs mostly are stretched upwards not behind / lower.

So if your girl (if you have one which is interested) likes the stance, it's possible, why not.. but most people actually copulating in that stance don't lay but sit and were penetrating the dog from either missionary or doggy style, then holding her and turning around with her, effectively letting her "sit" on your hips / lower torso. Then it's easier but I have yet to see a dog which just keeps the legs stretched behind her or pulled to the body without being hold by the active part.

well if they're humping' I think that would be a slight movement downard (at least it's pelvic tilting?) but I guess you mean "she won't squat to get you balls-deep inside her, just massage the tip/glans" since that would be fatiguing on her quadriceps muscles?

Yes, she won't squat and humping is not "slow", it's the same subconscious reaction / reflex chain that happens with male dogs. And as she moves her lower body almost 80-90° angled to the direction she would need for a length-wise axial penetration.. hard to do.

It works with fingers quite well! Because those can and are to be curved, even in quick humping. But with an aroused erection uhh.. the girl would've to learn quite some form or yoga to firstly move slow as to not ram your penis in either her clitoris fold (which is a dead end) or on/aside the bone structure as you're angled against the angle of usual penetration.

Still might work if the girl has the experience and wants this stance herself, actively working to make it a success, but it's quite unlikely I assume. If a female dog humps, she would pull the one she wants to hump as well with her front paws / legs on the torso and move in quick procession her back in the lower front, which makes it possible for finger stimulation but rarely for a penetration from the lower side. If you copulate with her in doggy style it works better if she starts to hump as she will just "pull out" a few centimeters each humping.

I guess with the worries about "am I forcing this?" the idea of "dog on top" would give a comfort of "she could just walk away if she didn't like it, doesn't feel threatened"

women who lie underneath male dogs an get fucked by them enjoy that comfort, it just seems a lot more obvious that there's consent and no coercion when the dog is on top, but it's not a natural thing for female dogs to be on top so I don't know how instinctively they'd be into it

which is I guess why your suggestion of "side to side" might be a decent compromise

I guess like w/ humans they might be open to experimenting with non-instinctive postures w/ trust if it feels good?

If you don't cling to her, she'll free herself if it is uncomfortable or not in her liking. Or she won't let you start the act at all. Or she will show signs of distress, of pacification like repeated licking of her lips, looking only quickly or not in your eyes (and then looking away again which means "I don't feel safe or comfortable in this situation / I don't want harm / I'm peaceful".

And: You can start with your fingers and experiment with her, she'll probably show you exactly what she likes and what not. My own actual female dog loves to lay in "missionary" stance spooning before me while I stimulate her by fingers, but won't like it if I am "on top" of her, means on the other side. Only sideways is acceptable.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
So the take away I'm getting is that generally dogs have better genitals. I can speak to dogs having better cocks than humans, and it sounds like you're saying dogs have better vaginas that humans.
Are they the superior species? :ROFLMAO:

So the take away I'm getting is that generally dogs have better genitals. I can speak to dogs having better cocks than humans, and it sounds like you're saying dogs have better vaginas that humans.
Sexually i would say they trump that in both genders

Emotionally too considering their bonding consistency.

Intelligence varies by k9 but human beats that however they are to surprise us with their own smarts.

Physically you see those hulking bodies once toned up? Pretty sight indeed

Lol i wouldn't say so (in the term that they're superior) i mean. There are some perks that some have and the another does as well, as such as cons:

Dog pros:

-Genitalia with different shape (males)
-Tighter Genitalia (females)
-Tying (males)
-Usual high stamina for longer rounds (females)
-Warmer temps
-Usual Eager-ness for sex
-No pregnancy lol

Dog Cons:

-Usually one-round wonders (males)
-Not as much sex-positions (one can manage some, but still hard to do "exotic" ones)
-Depends on heat cycle usually (females)
-Lack of psychologic part of sex when working up your head
-Depends a lot on trust and build bonding to get an actual communication during sex to work up your mind

does urine flow through the vulva too?

Yes, through quite a part of the tunnel.
One of the reasons why it is a good thing to allow them to pee outside after you were copulating with them. It actually cleans their urinary tract from possible hairs, brought-in dirt and so on, as well as lube. It's a very self-cleaning concept, but not over the whole length.

Those aspects are quite often not given, as the dogs love foreplay with humans, it can even make up for the whole copulative process and it's a lot of mind-play involved for this (on both sides). And heat is quite often not a problem if the dog experienced the advantages and her own ability to freely decide any time to show interest, I only met one female dog so far which were only (and then highly) interested in sexual activities in heat.

There comes the foreplay into game again.

Dog Cons:

-Usually one-round wonders (males)
-Not as much sex-positions (one can manage some, but still hard to do "exotic" ones)
-Depends a lot on trust and build bonding to get an actual communication during sex to work up your mind
So just for laughs... I could say that #1 there applies to human males as well. They're one and done... you might get lucky and get a second round out of them, but in my experience that's kinda rare.
My dog will happily eat me out multiple times a day, and will mount me almost anytime I signal that he can.

As for that last one... ya know... maybe it's just me being a woman... but that applies as to humans as well. With human sexual partners, there has to be a great deal of trust. And even when there is... it takes a while to get the mood worked up.

Those aspects are quite often not given, as the dogs love foreplay with humans, it can even make up for the whole copulative process and it's a lot of mind-play involved for this (on both sides).

Speaking for me and Max, actually penetrative sex between us is sort of a production. We'll play in the living room for up to an hour sometimes before actually getting to sex. We'll start with roughhouse play, then some tug of war, then tag, then he'll try to mount me a few times, I'll push him away and them wrestle with him... then go back to roughhouse... we'll repeat that cycle a few times until he's getting to the point where he's only trying to mount me, and then I'll go over and lay back on my exercise bench and then he'll mount me and fuck my brains out.

The few times I've tried to rush it... he's not been as interested in mounting me or as energetic during sex. I've learned it's definitely worth letting foreplay last as long as it needs to. I know for myself, I love it as well... I just get more and more worked up and desperately yurning for him to take me.

Last edited:
It was an example where you can feel the temperature of the female dog without sexual activities. As the belly fur is shorter, they tend to feel a lot warmer in this region.

The difference between "stroking the back of a dog" and "stroking the belly" in temperature is basically what you experience while copulating with a female dog. She's higher in temperature than you, even outside of heat (but a bit less then) and it feels wonderful.

The other aspect are the strong muscular massage movements which stimulate you as well. This is a very enjoyable concept in combination. Not comparable with human females or masturbation at all.

Depends on the size and experience of the female dog as well, surely enough. But as long as you fit without causing pain (and it's quite stretchable through some weeks of playing careful with your finger or smaller toys as well, wholly without any force), it's never boring or disappointing.
What does the muscular massage feel like? I've came at the same time as a woman and that was the best orgasm I've ever had

Then don't roll her over. Period. Not all dogs like that and it's important to listen to her body language. For example my newfie girl loves the doggy style position but absolutely hates being on her back. Therefore, I don't make love to her on her back because it's not what she wants.

The first thing you'll want to do is build a longstanding and loving relationship before anything else. If she's interested she will present to you and love will, umm, find a way (if you can even fit.) But if she's not interested that's okay too. She should absolutely always have a choice in the matter and she should always call the shots when it comes to anything sexually related.
I love your replies. Love the light that shines information on true caring and love between your Newfie girl and yourself.. brings my heart joy and my stomach butterflies.

What does the muscular massage feel like? I've came at the same time as a woman and that was the best orgasm I've ever had

There are multiple muscles which massage whatever gets entered, so a finger as well, even if ways tinier than the member.
If you have quite long and sensitive fingers, you can feel quite well where it tightens and pulses.

It is not in timed (like a bass line) repeating order but quite reacting to stimulation and as such your own movements. If the female dog gets a climax, the muscles will in many cases grip or pulse stronger and longer with as well longer breaks in between.

For female humans it's different and more related to the body shape: If they are highly trained muscular girls (with almost no boobs, but muscles) into bodybuilding, they might even grip and massage, but don't link as well to the own movements of the male part in my experiences. Dogs just do this better, at least the female ones. And their muscle areas are differently placed / reacting, resulting in different experiences of stimulation.

Had "just" one very muscular human girl in my life included in sexual activities, which is still quite rare for a zoo exclusive but curious person to experience, possibility came from being active in the same sport activities as her.

After all people too often forget about how much the mind plays a role in the own experiences. For people highly into female humans it might even give them a better experience with those compared to dogs, hard to judge about what individuals feel. 🤷‍♂️ For me it's female canid / canidae all the way. :husky_happysmile:

Hello.
What feels like inside a female dog?
I read they clamp down on your dick, but is it all the vaginal canal clamping down on your dick or just a specific zone of her vagina?

Will her vagina contractions push your dick out of her vagina or milk you inside?

Never had sex with female dogs, but im really curious about it.
Thanks
This makes me horny 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍what a question buddy❤️😍❤️❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

There are multiple muscles which massage whatever gets entered, so a finger as well, even if ways tinier than the member.
If you have quite long and sensitive fingers, you can feel quite well where it tightens and pulses.

It is not in timed (like a bass line) repeating order but quite reacting to stimulation and as such your own movements. If the female dog gets a climax, the muscles will in many cases grip or pulse stronger and longer with as well longer breaks in between.

For female humans it's different and more related to the body shape: If they are highly trained muscular girls (with almost no boobs, but muscles) into bodybuilding, they might even grip and massage, but don't link as well to the own movements of the male part in my experiences. Dogs just do this better, at least the female ones. And their muscle areas are differently placed / reacting, resulting in different experiences of stimulation.

Had "just" one very muscular human girl in my life included in sexual activities, which is still quite rare for a zoo exclusive but curious person to experience, possibility came from being active in the same sport activities as her.

After all people too often forget about how much the mind plays a role in the own experiences. For people highly into female humans it might even give them a better experience with those compared to dogs, hard to judge about what individuals feel. 🤷‍♂️ For me it's female canid / canidae all the way. :husky_happysmile:
What do you mean it doesn't link as well to the own movements of the male part in your experiences?

Last edited:
What do you mean it doesn't like as well to the own movements of the male part in your experiences?
Dogs are ways more subconsciously reacting and acting on your both stimulation. They sync ways better, they want to synchronize with you.
Touch a female interested dogs area below her vulva and watch it twitch, watch how different muscles work together. That's just fascinating and it doesn't even necessarily include the willing, conscious aspect of them, which is rich in variety.

Compared to that humans are as boring as a travel pussy squeezed by hands to me, even if internally they can be actively and reactively stimulating (and regarding people which are interested in female humans probably even generate more pleasure than a female dog, who knows).

Dogs are ways more subconsciously reacting and acting on your both stimulation. They sync ways better, they want to synchronize with you.
Touch a female interested dogs area below her vulva and watch it twitch, watch how different muscles work together. That's just fascinating and it doesn't even necessarily include the willing, conscious aspect of them, which is rich in variety.

Compared to that humans are as boring as a travel pussy squeezed by hands to me, even if internally they can be actively and reactively stimulating (and regarding people which are interested in female humans probably even generate more pleasure than a female dog, who knows).
If you touch her with your cock will it twitch? Or only if you touch her with your fingers?

So you mean the link, as in she will TRY to sync her pulsing/pulling with your orgasm?

Do they do it for pleasure or when they have sex do they do it because they just want to try to create a litter with you?

Back