What feels like inside a female dog?

Sometimes it can be scorching hot
Well I wouldn't say that 101.0 to 102.5°F (38.3 to 39.2°C) is "scorching hot" but it's definitely pretty dang warm, warmer than our body temperature. I'm often nude for like 10-15 minutes before sex actually occurs, and in that time my ding-a-ling cools down a bit from the AC in my house. Getting my air cooled ding-a-ling inside my girl's nice warm vagina is definitely an experience like none other for sure. It gets insta-warmed! Lol

Hello.
What feels like inside a female dog?
I read they clamp down on your dick, but is it all the vaginal canal clamping down on your dick or just a specific zone of her vagina?

Will her vagina contractions push your dick out of her vagina or milk you inside?

Never had sex with female dogs, but im really curious about it.
Thanks
Only tried anal, and I can tell you, it feels amazing! It's warm and tight, A LOT. It's the best thing I ever tried

View attachment 71370

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
Perfect description. Thank you for sharing.

Hi im new here and i been looking all over the net for some info about this

First off never been with a female human i have a physical condition with my legs and girls are just too stuck up … which brings me to my vety important question…. I have a very loving and cute female Rottweiler and we are close and yes i dare say im attracted to her so that being said ill get to business … we have a lot of trust she lets me play around her back end and im curious shell be two this 6-4 and i really really want to have sex with her but shes been spayed unfortunately so im guessing she’s not able to have sex ? And if not what else can i do with her sexually ? I was thinking of eating her pussy but with her being spayed im guessing thats a no go too ? I just really want to have more fun with her then the ol jack off and have her lick me as i do it…. I really want to feel her and be her first boy in a way 😂

Hi im new here and i been looking all over the net for some info about this

First off never been with a female human i have a physical condition with my legs and girls are just too stuck up … which brings me to my vety important question…. I have a very loving and cute female Rottweiler and we are close and yes i dare say im attracted to her so that being said ill get to business … we have a lot of trust she lets me play around her back end and im curious shell be two this 6-4 and i really really want to have sex with her but shes been spayed unfortunately so im guessing she’s not able to have sex ? And if not what else can i do with her sexually ? I was thinking of eating her pussy but with her being spayed im guessing thats a no go too ? I just really want to have more fun with her then the ol jack off and have her lick me as i do it…. I really want to feel her and be her first boy in a way 😂
This is my girl id just love to hit that such a tease ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Okay so I’ve got a 4 year old German Shepherd and she is spayed, I would really like to experience some sort of sexual activities with her but she doesn’t show any interest in horniness towards me. Sometimes I’ll spit on my dick and she’ll lick it off but she just won’t let me get near her pussy.

Okay so I’ve got a 4 year old German Shepherd and she is spayed, I would really like to experience some sort of sexual activities with her but she doesn’t show any interest in horniness towards me. Sometimes I’ll spit on my dick and she’ll lick it off but she just won’t let me get near her pussy.
You can’t fuck a spayed bitch. Not enough room after surgery. Nor will she have any real interest in such.

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.
Can a man penis fit in a jack Russell dog vagina or anus

Can a man penis fit in a jack Russell dog vagina or anus
No and definitely no. You're talking about a 13-18lbs (5.90-8.16 kg) dog here. There's no way you'd be able to fit a human penis in either orifice without causing some serious internal damage.

It took me so long to cum my first time with a woman haha, I wonder if it would be quick for me or not with a bitch. If you stay still and just feel the sensations what's it like?

It feels like your in a dogs vagina. 😉 No, seriously, it's NOT gonna feel even remotely like your having sex with a human. Canine vagina is ridiculously warm, tight and give waves of almost a vibrating like sensation when she's grips down. it's hard to describe. Staying still or going real slow you can feel every sensation more. Moving in and out faster you feel it to a point plus the sensation of going in and out. Obviously. Sometimes you'll come across a girl that likes to hump while your inside. That feels out of this world. You likely won't last more than a minute your first time either way. That may sound to good to be true but. Dogs. Causing premature ejaculation in men around the world :gsd_whistle: lol

Ok so another question,

Which dog breeds in particular have the most "receptive" vaginal areas in terms of sex?

I'm not sure what you mean? If you mean likely to be able to accommodate you? then by rule of thumb nothing under mediumish breeds like German shepherds or similar breed sizes (40-50+pounds) but this really is dependent on your size down there as well and how tight they are as it varies by dog even in the same breed lineage sonetimes. If you need ease of entry; are well endowed beyond average then nothing under large/xl breeds. Think Saint Bernard or Great Dane size (80-100+Pounds)

But keep in mind if you choose a dog. Choose them based on their temperament, activity needs, etc. You should above all choose a breed that fits your personality and routine; what you can handle. Some breeds may not fit your lifestyle for example if you get a hyper one and your not home enough to exercise them they may tear up your entire house. Choose wisely because it's a 10+ year commitment. Sex may end up being a possibility however it may not. You could have a dog that's perfect size in that department but it won't matter unless she decides to consent. Keep this all in mind. Good luck

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.
whoa, this is a detailed and fun description. Definitely peaked my interest

Is it real? Does people really have sex on a dog?

Sex with a dog? Uhm.. yes? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
I dont know. I have never had sex with a female dog. Is this even possible?
6YToyEF.png

Could it be that their body temperature makes their pussies hotter? Does their muscular vagina make the squeeze strong and pulsating? Maybe they have a muscular O-ring that catches the penis? Is it possible that the vestibule before the ring is wider and more flattering, and the vaginal part after it is narrower and tighter? Is it possible to feel the cum fit in, even tighter? Maybe they will start zoomies after that?

I-I, I dont know....

Back