What feels like inside a female dog?

i have a german shepard
Love the girl.
I had her from a puppy and when she came into her 1st heat i played with her and i wasn't aware that a LOT of people told me AFTERWARDS not to because it's her 1st one.. i didn't realize it.. because now i can enter into her vulva which is surprising warn and very silky, however every time i try to go further she walks away.. i can finger her and she loves it.. "hops is not the word!!"

every time i try to go north she'll let me but then trying to get into that vagina she walks away and i pop out.. i go up in that almost 70' or 80' angle but then she walks away.. and the whole time she's in heat..

so question i have is how can i get into that vagina and can you have sex with her even AFTER she has came into heat?. if so how?..

I read a couple stories on here that mentioned it felt like their dick was being milked by the dogs vagina, does that actually happen?

I read a couple stories on here that mentioned it felt like their dick was being milked by the dogs vagina, does that actually happen?
I think it depends oh the bitch. One of the bitches I mate with it definitely is a thing its hard to describe but its a very strong feeling of what i can only describe as waves from the base of my cock to the top when she orgasms. Especially when I go and cum deep.
But it varies between bitch

I think it depends oh the bitch. One of the bitches I mate with it definitely is a thing its hard to describe but its a very strong feeling of what i can only describe as waves from the base of my cock to the top when she orgasms. Especially when I go and cum deep.
But it varies between bitch

That's amazing. Have you had sex with a human? It probably feels like apples vs oranges. I'm afraid I'll do it and never want to meet a woman again hahaha

Hello.
What feels like inside a female dog?
I read they clamp down on your dick, but is it all the vaginal canal clamping down on your dick or just a specific zone of her vagina?

Will her vagina contractions push your dick out of her vagina or milk you inside?

Never had sex with female dogs, but im really curious about it.
Thanks
What do u do if the dog is scared and won’t roll over what’s a way to fuck them standing
You're welcome! ^_^

Also, I cum inside my girl almost everytime we have sex. She doesn't mind at all, and I'll give her around 10 additional humps after I cum in her as well. But once I pull out she'll hop a 180 and clean me thoroughly, get some slight zoomies or becomes super playful, then clean herself thoroughly. Then we usually cuddle and pet for like 20 minutes, before taking her on a walk. Of course not all girls behave like mine does. Some will run around the entire house in excitement when you pull out of them.

What do u do if the dog is scared and won’t roll over
Then don't roll her over. Period. Not all dogs like that and it's important to listen to her body language. For example my newfie girl loves the doggy style position but absolutely hates being on her back. Therefore, I don't make love to her on her back because it's not what she wants.

what’s a way to fuck them standing
The first thing you'll want to do is build a longstanding and loving relationship before anything else. If she's interested she will present to you and love will, umm, find a way (if you can even fit.) But if she's not interested that's okay too. She should absolutely always have a choice in the matter and she should always call the shots when it comes to anything sexually related.

Hello guys I'm new to the whole dig sex thing and my dog is already spayed and can I still have sex with her cause it seems like she want to have sex with her but idk If I can

Hello guys I'm new to the whole dig sex thing and my dog is already spayed and can I still have sex with her cause it seems like she want to have sex with her but idk If I can
NOT LIKELY
however if she is a VERY large breed she may at least tolerate anal. though I consider it unethical as she has no sex drive and thus no true enjoyment.

NOT LIKELY
however if she is a VERY large breed she may at least tolerate anal. though I consider it unethical as she has no sex drive and thus no true enjoyment.
My girl is spayed, but she enjoys fingering and even though she is a girl, she humps, and tells me when she wants me to finger her by humping my leg.

I know, weird for a female to do that. How would I get started with trying anal? How do I like, y'know, clean it up down there?

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.

Well, the pulsing is easier felt on your fingers than it is on your dick. Especially when you're going in and out of their vagina fairly quickly with your dick. But if I have sex with my girl very slowly, I can definitely feel it. The main reason I hear why men cum so fast is due to the fact the canine pussy is tighter and warmer than human pussy. I wouldn't know, I've only screwed canines. But another reason is how the tract is shaped. Canine vagina have a ring of muscle in the middle, and when the head of your penis bumps it repeatedly boy does it feel amazing! As for "Pulsing" to be honest it's less of a pulse and more like they are squeezing due to movement happening, it's not a timed sequence.

My girl squeezes when I'm siding in. So I cannot say for certain the vagina loses the sensation of squeezing. I'd imagine the whole tract squeezes, but I cannot say for certain.

Edit: From what I can recall from fingering her, my girl squeezes the entire length of my finger, for whatever that's worth?
This is the most descriptive info I found on the internet to this day, thank you! It will help me get immersed until I have the luck to try and tell it by myself.

Regarding spayed female dogs:
.. though I consider it unethical as she has no sex drive and thus no true enjoyment.
I know, weird for a female to do that.

Not weird at all. Contrary to male dogs which are a bit more hormone limited due to missing testicles a female dog which was before the spaying interested in erotic activities even outside the heat will keep that interest after being spayed quite often.

They can still climax, even repeatedly. Not limited through hysterectomy / oophorectomy in that aspect. Hormonal activity of a heat are surely enough not longer existing, so no swollen vulva due to getting into heat and no reproducing cycles including all aspects of a canine estrus, followed from fur change cycles quite often. But it doesn't change the sexual interest, arousing or activity of the female dog necessarily.

Problematic is the inner structure of her vulva and a potential risk to hurt her, most medium sized breeds are after a spaying only able to take slightly below ten centimeters of a penile shaft, so it should be at all time prevented to go rough with them. If you want to go balls deep, don't get a spayed female dog. 🤷‍♂️

That is not necessary for both participants enjoyment and climax, as the bidirectional muscles including the muscle rings are still functional and active through stimulation as well (means: the dog doesn't need to do more than to just enjoy the situation and she will stimulate you). I would just suggest not to ejaculate in her, it might - depending on the dog build, size and experience - tend to cause UTIs to some degree.

How does a female dogs vaginal cavity feel? @FloofyNewfie described it well, they have multiple muscle "rings" and also their lower body / core muscles which as well work into it. Some of the muscles are "active" on vaginal as well as anal stimulation and quite strong, some are exclusively effecting the felt pleasure of one cavity.

They can get a bit loose (even spayed, but a bit less likely) and swollen through stimulation and excitement / enjoyment of the activities, as well as quite wet. It feels quite high in temperature, a female dogs belly does as well (if you are laying beneath one, you'll feel the high temperature through blood circulation).

Vaginal muscles can as well stimulate you in the shape of a movement in axial direction, as well as through pressure in the cookie area (the muscles used to raise the vaginal entrance on stimulation and in heat also do this, together with muscles around the anal cavity). The muscle rings are also reacting to movement / stimulation through whatever is used (finger, phallus, toys) and can clench and twitch. Even more if the female dog climaxes.

All female dogs are individuals and as such I wouldn't say that they feel all "the same", there are recognizable differences to feel and effective in the own stimulation.

Not sure what you mean. Receptive in terms of their repeatedly occurring arousing even out of heat?
The time it takes to climax for them on stimulation?
What they enjoy more, penile penetration or manual stimulation?
How often they would like sex on a day?

Most of those aspects are very individually set, nothing breed-wide. 🤷‍♂️

In regards in pure anatomical sensory points due to nerve endings.. there are no big differences to expect. No breed has "almost numb genitals" while others are highly tickling sensitive or something like that. It's all about the individual in that term, same goes for humans.

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.
Damn! You describe it so interesting, that even I (146 percent gay man) want to try it now

femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

If we talk about anatomy, then, where exactly is the zone where she will squeeze your penis inside her?
very interesting diagram, wildly different than what I've seen of female human anatomy
like for example neve rheard of a 'vestibule' and in humans isn't the clit outside of the vulva?

Back