What feels like inside a female dog?

It's natural for an interested female dog even outside the heat to have the vulva twitching upwards a bit, but it also results in retracting inner muscles. As the vulva is elevated in copulation due to the differently angled vaginal canal, you won't feel that much from the outside twitching, but more from the inner muscles. 🤷‍♂️

She will try to make it as comfortable for herself and you as possible, but much of her emotional reactions is also based on her own arousing / climaxing and as such partly subconsciously. No, she won't sync her muscle retractions willingly, as those react to her own stimulation and interest. But quite a high amount of female dogs try to keep your own comfort given as long as she enjoys it highly herself.

This means that even if she is satisfied, she might (not in all cases, but quite often) still offer you the possibility to enjoy her until you are satisfied as well. Not all dogs do it, but the more you care for her needs and interests, the more you can expect her to care for your own satisfaction as well.

Dogs don't think only regarding reproduction. It's proven wrong, they love the sexual playing, satisfaction, activities. And there would not even be a need to "prove" it, as it is visible for anyone with an interested dog - they are same as sexually active as humans (and often more) if the individual dog is interested. And they couldn't care less about reproduction.

Only in heat the emotionally enforced (hormonal) aspects take over and they are basically forcibly horny. But not all as well, there are female dogs which will still reject male advantages clearly in heat - and persistently. It differs as well with the individual.

Interest-based regarding the sexual activities many dogs enjoy and embrace the sexual pleasures the same as humans do. I would say, in some cases even ways more due to no struggling with false morally or religious "do"'s and "don't"'s.
If they know that you are interested, that you care for their needs & requests, they'll in many cases enjoy their sexuality with you without any thought regarding reproduction. 🤷‍♂️

It's natural for an interested female dog even outside the heat to have the vulva twitching upwards a bit, but it also results in retracting inner muscles. As the vulva is elevated in copulation due to the differently angled vaginal canal, you won't feel that much from the outside twitching, but more from the inner muscles. 🤷‍♂️

She will try to make it as comfortable for herself and you as possible, but much of her emotional reactions is also based on her own arousing / climaxing and as such partly subconsciously. No, she won't sync her muscle retractions willingly, as those react to her own stimulation and interest. But quite a high amount of female dogs try to keep your own comfort given as long as she enjoys it highly herself.

This means that even if she is satisfied, she might (not in all cases, but quite often) still offer you the possibility to enjoy her until you are satisfied as well. Not all dogs do it, but the more you care for her needs and interests, the more you can expect her to care for your own satisfaction as well.

Dogs don't think only regarding reproduction. It's proven wrong, they love the sexual playing, satisfaction, activities. And there would not even be a need to "prove" it, as it is visible for anyone with an interested dog - they are same as sexually active as humans (and often more) if the individual dog is interested. And they couldn't care less about reproduction.

Only in heat the emotionally enforced (hormonal) aspects take over and they are basically forcibly horny. But not all as well, there are female dogs which will still reject male advantages clearly in heat - and persistently. It differs as well with the individual.

Interest-based regarding the sexual activities many dogs enjoy and embrace the sexual pleasures the same as humans do. I would say, in some cases even ways more due to no struggling with false morally or religious "do"'s and "don't"'s.
If they know that you are interested, that you care for their needs & requests, they'll in many cases enjoy their sexuality with you without any thought regarding reproduction. 🤷‍♂️
Oh wow, I thought the dog would want to breed with me and have babies with me, I guess that would only be if she was in heat? Otherwise she just wants to follow the pleasure?

They don't want to have offspring, it just happens out of their heat-based horny hormone constellation.
Humans just have the advantage of scientific analysis and ways of teaching this knowledge to other humans.

And still there are high three-digit millions of people on this planet which either didn't care, didn't know or were just too horny to prevent their own sexual activity results: new offspring created and born.

Do you really think humans would "want to have babies" if there was no sex education, no books, no scientific analysis and teaching of the results?
No knowledge about how the birth can be made more comfortable, no medical support and so on? Nah, they would not.

They would still fuck around and it would result in offspring. That's it. Nobody who doesn't know the scientific results of a specific activity wants this result. Only humans which know the results can chose them willingly

What all animals and as such even humans - some out of pure hormone or biology based interests, some (like most mammals, cetaceans and even a few others) out of enjoyment of specific sexual activities - have in common is their horny emotional behavior.

But aside some humans (while other humans ignore or don't know it fully) no animal "fucks to create offspring". It's just genetically embedded to show a specific interest, horny emotional behavior because of as example the heat cycle - and the fucking results in offspring. No matter what humans dream about, like "breed me, I want your puppies!" - Bullshit. They think: "This feels wonderful, I enjoy it highly!" and show it quite intensely, humans as well as many mammals.

They like the pleasure, enjoyment. The near of their companions. Heat brings them naturally into a higher arousing and as such leads in many puppies being born, yes - but those are not the thought in mind, that's just: "I am horny and want to fuck!" or outside of heat: "I am horny and those activities feel wonderful and I enjoy them highly!" and that's it. No magical puppy-wish included.

Only humans use technology to either prevent or even boost the chance copulation results in offspring. No animal does that, it's just the genetic result of impregnation from genetically compatible sexual partners in a time (= heat) where it is successfully possible, but it is not the reason for their sexual interest and activities (outside heat).

Last edited:
They don't want to have offspring, it just happens out of their heat-based horny hormone constellation.
Humans just have the advantage of scientific analysis and ways of teaching this knowledge to other humans.

And still there are high three-digit millions of people on this planet which either didn't care, didn't know or were just too horny to prevent their own sexual activity results: new offspring created and born.

Do you really think humans would "want to have babies" if there was no sex education, no books, no scientific analysis and teaching of the results?
No knowledge about how the birth can be made more comfortable, no medical support and so on? Nah, they would not.

They would still fuck around and it would result in offspring. That's it. Nobody who doesn't know the scientific results of a specific activity wants this result. Only humans which know the results can chose them willingly

What all animals and as such even humans - some out of pure hormone or biology based interests, some (like most mammals, cetaceans and even a few others) out of enjoyment of specific sexual activities - have in common is their horny emotional behavior.

But aside some humans (while other humans ignore or don't know it fully) no animal "fucks to create offspring". It's just genetically embedded to show a specific interest, horny emotional behavior because of as example the heat cycle - and the fucking results in offspring. No matter what humans dream about, like "breed me, I want your puppies!" - Bullshit. They think: "This feels wonderful, I enjoy it highly!" and show it quite intensely, humans as well as many mammals.

They like the pleasure, enjoyment. The near of their companions. Heat brings them naturally into a higher arousing and as such leads in many puppies being born, yes - but those are not the thought in mind, that's just: "I am horny and want to fuck!" or outside of heat: "I am horny and those activities feel wonderful and I enjoy them highly!" and that's it. No magical puppy-wish included.
Wow that was actually such a good description, thanks for taking the time to write all that. I honestly am kinda disappointed. I guess it wouldn't change even if they had offspring previously right?

No, it won't change. It can change depending on what they experienced sexually beforehand. As example if the offspring birthing left them with pain or discomfort in terms of their reproductive organs.

Then it might be that they linked it through classic (falsely linked) conditioning - due to missing scientific knowledge which you couldn't teach them exactly in human language - with as example touching their vulva / buttocks / belly and will act as if you threatened them with painful activities if you try this.

If they had sexual encounters with humans in a positive and enjoyable way for them self, then it is well possible that they are still interested the same in those activities after the puppies are born. But they won't "want puppies" by it. Even in heat they don't "want puppies", they are very horny and want (read: are hormonally forced) to fuck. That's it.

If you never teach a human anything about how offspring is created with the help of scientific explanation of biology (and that is something you wouldn't be able to "teach" an animal as they don't grasp the human scientific analysis results, there's just no way to teach them this form of knowledge in human language), then those humans would reach teenage years, get horny, search others of their age (mostly) and reproduce. Without knowing of the results. Just because of their horny emotional state, that's all. And it results in offspring born, same with animals.

I always wonder why people assume anyone to "want to bear puppies" or "get breed from" - they want to enjoy their sexual activity, puppies play no role in it. Evolutionary concept of "create offspring" is not made by "focus of thoughts on offspring" but by "horny thoughts resulting in copulation" - offspring being just the outcome.

View attachment 71370

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
this totally turned me on lol. Makes me want to get a K9 tomorrow lol. It really explains alot of sensations during my 1st time when I was 15 (before internet existed_)! I lyerally was winging it. My GD was in heat..plumped vulva. I honestly never had sex with anything then lol. I just mimicked the male and feigned interest behind her, tail moved and vulva lifted up! Ok so thats an invitation. I knelt behind her and as she looked back at me I entered. I felt verrry warm, wet soft squishy!..about an inch or 2 travel-I just assumed I was in her pussy. I did hit something that stopped and then she pulled away in some kind of haste and started licking my cock. I assumed it was pain/suprise on her part so I ended that penetration and had her lick me. Now I know, I should have played more..and the real goal was just past that muscle. Sigh so close. That was lifetime ago. Now armed with better info, pondering getting a new companion and having a better experience! Thank you for the exhibit!

View attachment 71370

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
Please tell me how to loosen the ring (red circle) ? I do try 2-3 times but can only slide two finger trought.

I know mazy zoos describe an "hourglass" shape inside females and brag about how they're so "big" that they can't fit. For the most part, depending on the breed of course, you'll fit. Assuming they are a large to XL breed you're definately not too big. The issue zoos have with this hourglass shape IMO is the following: You don't have a knot!!!! All of the females I have had relations with I've had no issues when following these steps....... Think of it as an airlock door. To increase the chances of getting pregnant the female has to minimize the amount of "leakage" Once the knot swells, and seals the "outer door" (which you don't have), the inner door will open...... If you use your hands and apply gentle pressure inward on the outside of their vulva (stimulating the area where they sense the knot) the inner door will open. allowing you to go balls deep. Some guys that have issues getting in more than an inch or 2 can eventually push through but in my opinion isn't cool. it's so much more enjoyable when things feel more natural for them instead of "forced" On another note, at least with my females i've been with, once you're done cumming if you stimulate the right spot externally they'll go into " suction mode" and roll their vag muscles inward to minimize leakage. All of these actions require continuous communication using all of your senses.

So just for laughs... I could say that #1 there applies to human males as well. They're one and done... you might get lucky and get a second round out of them, but in my experience that's kinda rare.
My dog will happily eat me out multiple times a day, and will mount me almost anytime I signal that he can.

As for that last one... ya know... maybe it's just me being a woman... but that applies as to humans as well. With human sexual partners, there has to be a great deal of trust. And even when there is... it takes a while to get the mood worked up.

Speaking for me and Max, actually penetrative sex between us is sort of a production. We'll play in the living room for up to an hour sometimes before actually getting to sex. We'll start with roughhouse play, then some tug of war, then tag, then he'll try to mount me a few times, I'll push him away and them wrestle with him... then go back to roughhouse... we'll repeat that cycle a few times until he's getting to the point where he's only trying to mount me, and then I'll go over and lay back on my exercise bench and then he'll mount me and fuck my brains out.

The few times I've tried to rush it... he's not been as interested in mounting me or as energetic during sex. I've learned it's definitely worth letting foreplay last as long as it needs to. I know for myself, I love it as well... I just get more and more worked up and desperately yurning for him to take me.
Thankyou, I am having my second go with bfs dog tomorrow and really hope I can invite him this time. I will play and dance around and push him away and hope he wants me.
Glad i read this

Could you elaborate on that, please?
A male dog's knot applies pressure from the inside outward. Once you're inside her apply pressure from the outside pushing against your cock on the inside. For the females I've been with, when they feel this pressure, they get the feeling your knot (which you don't really have lol) has inflated fully and she can open up the inner part of her cookie. Since the goal is to minimize leakage she waits until the knot seals the outside.

A male dog's knot applies pressure from the inside outward. Once you're inside her apply pressure from the outside pushing against your cock on the inside. For the females I've been with, when they feel this pressure, they get the feeling your knot (which you don't really have lol) has inflated fully and she can open up the inner part of her cookie. Since the goal is to minimize leakage she waits until the knot seals the outside.

Well, a dog's dick runs straight through the hall and right into the living room before the knot even rings the doorbell, so the door needs to be already open.

Are you sure your stimulation not just resembles the poking around her cookie? This makes my girl go wild and back up into me.

I will try your technique during her next heat, which will be coming soon. She's a bit more loose during heat and there's more cookie to be massaged while stretched by my dick head.

Well, a dog's dick runs straight through the hall and right into the living room before the knot even rings the doorbell, so the door needs to be already open.

Are you sure your stimulation not just resembles the poking around her cookie? This makes my girl go wild and back up into me.

I will try your technique during her next heat, which will be coming soon. She's a bit more loose during heat and there's more cookie to be massaged while stretched by my dick head.
A dog's cock goes in pretty skinny. Your cock I'm assuming is full thickness when you try to get in. The knot inflates before the shift starts to get thick. Anyone who has ever given a dog a hand learns this. But definitely give it a try and let me know!

Basically, you need to be reading her body language which, after reading some of these replies, you're just trying to fuck. Dogs aren't stupid and can sense your intentions. If she's not allowing you to in all the way there's a good reason. I would suggest that you really examine your interests before continuing

Hello:), I am new to the forum, one doubt:unsure:, is it bad to ejaculate inside the bitch? I know I won't get her pregnant, but can semen cause an infection?

.. is it bad to ejaculate inside the bitch? I know I won't get her pregnant, but can semen cause an infection?
It can, same goes for human-human intercourse. 🤷‍♂️
But it's quite rare if you keep to the hygienic standards of humans instead of animal standards like pigs as example.

Keep yourself and the female dog clean, don't transfer anal bacteria into her vaginal tract, don't have intercourse with her if you as example have a temporary UTI. There's a lot to keep in mind, but if you both are healthy and hygienic, there's a very low risk for infections. It as well helps if she can go relieve herself after sexual activities as this is basically a self-cleaning process. 🤷‍♂️

Purely from the semen side there's not a "high" level of risk regarding pyometra, if the other circumstances are kept healthy. And even if a pyometra develops, it's mostly well-curable by antibiotics (my dog had a quite high risk to develop such, genetics play a role as well). But you need to be receptive for the signs that show an infection, else it can be deadly (if not cured).

It can, same goes for human-human intercourse. 🤷‍♂️
But it's quite rare if you keep to the hygienic standards of humans instead of animal standards like pigs as example.

Keep yourself and the female dog clean, don't transfer anal bacteria into her vaginal tract, don't have intercourse with her if you as example have a temporary UTI. There's a lot to keep in mind, but if you both are healthy and hygienic, there's a very low risk for infections. It as well helps if she can go relieve herself after sexual activities as this is basically a self-cleaning process. 🤷‍♂️
even without UTI and fecal bacteria isn't cum itself considered an infection that causes an immune response and cysts and white puss and stuff?

I know semen has immunosuppresssants but I think those are only tailored to the same species and they would only last so long

The main reason I hear why men cum so fast is due to the fact the canine pussy is tighter and warmer than human pussy. I wouldn't know, I've only screwed canines. But another reason is how the tract is shaped. Canine vagina have a ring of muscle in the middle, and when the head of your penis bumps it repeatedly boy does it feel amazing!
completely agree about the ring in the middle. when i slipped past it the first time, i blew immediately. Have yet to feel anything like it in any other partner or species

Hey, folks. So, since I'm new to the site and rather than starting another thread, I'll just ask my question here. Since I have not actually had any intercourse with a female dog - or horse - I have to ask about the safety of it all. I noticed from all of the pics and vids I've seen over the years, most all guys don't use protection (I guess for possible allergic reactions to the animal and all). So, do you guys wash the dog's/mare's pussy really good and also yourself, thereby minimizing any risk of catching something? Do you also perhaps use K/Y jelly to not just lube each other up, but also to perhaps help with any "sterilization"? I know, these sound really ignorant and/or foolish, but I'd really like to educate myself before actually trying anything with either type of animal. Oh, and do you wash yourselves off directly after intercourse? Again, please forgive my ignorance with all of this. And when it comes to getting myself a pup in the future, it'll most likely be a spayed pup, as I have a rather smallish apartment and can't afford to have a girl in heat bleeding all over the place. Any hopeful advice about me perhaps getting a spayed gal that still wants to mate and also would really enjoy it? That's what I'm hoping for anyway! She'll be loved no matter what though. :) Thanks for listening!
In my experiences, and those ive talked about with others, we always wash up really well to avoid infection. Especially with a bitch. Pyometra is horrible and will kill your dog if you arent careful. Condoms are a by preference thing, but can be safer as long as your partner doesn't have an allergy.

Lube is gonna depend on you and your partner. The larger you are/the tighter or less self lubricating your partner is, the more lube you need. Some mares can make do with just spit, but i have yet to find a bitch i can fuck without lube. NEVER EVER USE A LUBE THAT IS NOT WATER BASED this will hurt your partner. Especially petroleum based ones.

In general, a spayed dog will have way less interest in sex, and will have a tighter and less developed reproductive tract. I have heard that it is possible to find a spayed bitch who enjoys sex and can manage it physically, but its very rare. I have also heard (and have no source) that allowing your dog a few full heat cycles before spaying will help mitigate this effect

> Oh, and do you wash yourselves off directly after intercourse?

I don't, but i like the smell :gsd_wink:

the memory of my dogs pussy that always sticks with me is how warm she was inside. warmer than any other haha. like dipping your dick into a nice spa :p

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.
Sometimes it can be scorching hot

Back