What does horse cum taste like? What other things do you like to do with it.

First, it tastes like horse cum. That's one of those "what color is green?" kinda questions. Different horses have different flavors.

Second, it comes in parts. The pre always tastes like salty water. The gel (final fraction) is always slick and bland.

Finally, the sperm in prostatic fluids has a smooth with hint of bitter base taste but varies greatly between individuals and with dietary influences. Feed him lots of sweet feed and you will taste it. Let him find some bitterweed and you'll taste that too.
first: I loved your comment and .
second: how is the final part without grease? never ate tasteless gelatin? I love haha

.I can't talk about all of them, but I can tell about mine, and mine because they eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in their diet.... I can guarantee that in the long term, over 3 months on a diet with apples, carrots , pear, some natural sweet herbs like ''dandelion'' along with obviously their normal diet
they get really bittersweet and soft

hiiii sooo Different horses have different flavors. but they all come out very hot
it comes in parts. The pre -cum and pre-ejaculation always tastes like salty water.

the sperm in prostatic fluids has a smooth with hint of bitter base taste but varies greatly between individuals and with dietary influences. Feed him lots of sweet feed and you will taste it. Let him find some bitterweed and you'll taste that too.
eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in their diet.... I can guarantee that in the long term, over 3 months on a diet with apples, carrots , pear, some natural sweet herbs like ''dandelion'' along with obviously their normal diet

The gel (final fraction) is always slick, soft, gooey, it's like eating jelly with no taste, it's not bad
but for sure, for those who have never tasted it, it's something very strong

first: I loved your comment and .
second: how is the final part without grease? never ate tasteless gelatin? I love haha

.I can't talk about all of them, but I can tell about mine, and mine because they eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in their diet.... I can guarantee that in the long term, over 3 months on a diet with apples, carrots , pear, some natural sweet herbs like ''dandelion'' along with obviously their normal diet
I would like to taste :)

I can't wait to try to collect it from my wife's horse and see what she would want to do with it, I've had these fantasies and ideas for so long!
I have a creativity for cooking and new food experiment ideas that would come in handy. Like maybe adding some milk and powder sugar to thicken it and make it way sweeter to turn it into a creamy white frosting?
It works well in frosting and also as an egg white substitute in cooking but has to be fresh, in smaller quantaties, it tastes great in an 'old fashioned' cocktail

hiiii sooo Different horses have different flavors. but they all come out very hot
it comes in parts. The pre -cum and pre-ejaculation always tastes like salty water.

the sperm in prostatic fluids has a smooth with hint of bitter base taste but varies greatly between individuals and with dietary influences. Feed him lots of sweet feed and you will taste it. Let him find some bitterweed and you'll taste that too.
eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in their diet.... I can guarantee that in the long term, over 3 months on a diet with apples, carrots , pear, some natural sweet herbs like ''dandelion'' along with obviously their normal diet

The gel (final fraction) is always slick, soft, gooey, it's like eating jelly with no taste, it's not bad
but for sure, for those who have never tasted it, it's something very strong
You sure made me wanna taste it

I've been looking for an answer on this for a while. I know what dog taste like and im hoping horse taste better when that time comes. I'd like to make smoothies with it personally or use it as a protein shake after a work out. Id probably even let my friends try it without them knowing what it is.
I fucking love this!

First, it tastes like horse cum. That's one of those "what color is green?" kinda questions. Different horses have different flavors.

Second, it comes in parts. The pre always tastes like salty water. The gel (final fraction) is always slick and bland.

Finally, the sperm in prostatic fluids has a smooth with hint of bitter base taste but varies greatly between individuals and with dietary influences. Feed him lots of sweet feed and you will taste it. Let him find some bitterweed and you'll taste that too.
The same can be said for just about any animal and human males too >.<

I have zero experience and can't tell you but I desperately want to find out. If we could put stallions into milking machines I'd love to go on a horse semen diet and only drink their sperm. Honestly I don't care exactly what it tastes like, I know I'll be hooked the first time I taste it, because even if its bitter and strange, it will be the most amazing thing I've ever put in my mouth and I'll love it regardless of flavor. I'm sure I'll come to love it.
Amen brother! Let’s make the machines and start a business

I can't wait to try to collect it from my wife's horse and see what she would want to do with it, I've had these fantasies and ideas for so long!
I have a creativity for cooking and new food experiment ideas that would come in handy. Like maybe adding some milk and powder sugar to thicken it and make it way sweeter to turn it into a creamy white frosting?
I want to add chocolate protein powder to some thick horse cum for a chocolate milkshake

Or strawberry protein powder
I’m that guy who’s all about the cooking with horse cum or horse cum recipes! I would absolutely LOVE to have that kind of access to that delicious superior seed blessed from our horse kings

Back