What Do You Get Annoyed By?

People who claim a movie is bad, yet give absolutely no explanation to justify their claim.

People who claim a movie is bad, then give WAY TOO MUCH explanation on why it's bad and make me think they take shit way too seriously.

I am very good at what I do for work and made a very decent living doing it but I can't stand people looking over my shoulder and questioning everything I do.

I find the idea of moving farther away from people I keep close stressful, but a needed change in my life. However having dogs by your side tends to help a lot.

Sometimes people I know in real life (men and women) can't seem to get a hint that I don't like their presence, and instead of giving me some space they keep smothering me.. I HATE that.

I am inherently afraid to socialize. Like, if people come over to talk to me then I will talk with them but you can not expect me to take the initiative to go about and mingle. I do that, but only if its really necessary. This has gained me the reputation of being that super aloof, cold and cruel woman who only tolerates the company of a selected few. (In reality, nothing could be farther from the truth!)
So people(mostly men, some women) start putting extra effort into getting me to talk and mingle with them at public gatherings, like way too much effort which borders on harassment sometimes. I dont know if its my body language or how I speak that spurs them into action. Because of my well hidden introvert personality, I am unable to tell them that I am not avoiding them because I am "Playing hard to get" but its because they are being too intrusive and irritating and/or I don't find them interesting.
Hope that made sense....

I am inherently afraid to socialize. Like, if people come over to talk to me then I will talk with them but you can not expect me to take the initiative to go about and mingle. I do that, but only if its really necessary. This has gained me the reputation of being that super aloof, cold and cruel woman who only tolerates the company of a selected few. (In reality, nothing could be farther from the truth!)
So people(mostly men, some women) start putting extra effort into getting me to talk and mingle with them at public gatherings, like way too much effort which borders on harassment sometimes. I dont know if its my body language or how I speak that spurs them into action. Because of my well hidden introvert personality, I am unable to tell them that I am not avoiding them because I am "Playing hard to get" but its because they are being too intrusive and irritating and/or I don't find them interesting.
Hope that made sense....

Very much ...

when people don't take something offered to them because the timing doesn't suit them
even though they really want it, then go off and sulk because they missed out all together.

People who often claim they want to talk but have absolutely nothing to say.
Like damn bitch, You're too lazy to hold half a conversation?
And here I thought I was a broken person.

Back