What Do You Get Annoyed By?

People on this forum calling zoophilia a kink. That's just dumb, imho. Bestiality can be considered a kink, sure. But calling it zoophilia would be like calling being lesbian a kink.
I agree. People who think being a lesbian is a "kink" are strange people. And oh, do I hate that word, "kink."

People in general
People who refuse to listen to someone’s else’s view on things
Talking about politics
Snowflakes
The word “rural”

Hello, I’m glad you said this as I’ve been trying to contact you regarding your vehicles extended warranty

Speaking of, Have you had a chance to give your free trial subscription to SeriusXM a listen?
We offer a wide variety of content for your listening pleasure. If you need more time I can give 3 extra months for only $15. Try it out, see what you like, If it's not for you no problem. So, Wudda ya say?

Tech corporation giants and other monopolies that in addition to censoring free speech, making and selling cheap garbage with a volume control and touchscreen that is considered "wildly outdated" after just a few months.

Being tricked into having more moral obligations, only to discover it's corporations pushing responsibility from themselves to consumers. (e.g. recycling)

Back