What Do You Get Annoyed By?

My own temperament. Sometimes it can fluctuate and I become obsessed over little things. I have to keep telling myself it is nothing to worry about but the thoughts can linger for days. I always envy people who appear cold or can brush off anything. They are strong.

People on this forum calling zoophilia a kink. That's just dumb, imho. Bestiality can be considered a kink, sure. But calling it zoophilia would be like calling being lesbian a kink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda a oxymoron. On one side I'm annoyed at CD Projekt Red with how horrible CYBERPUNK 2077 runs on base consoles, especially considering we've been waiting for 10 fucking years. On the other side, I'm also annoyed at news outlets, blowing the entire bugginess out of proportion. I've clocked multiple hours into the game personally, and while it is definitely buggy at times, it's no way near the shit show people are making it out to be.

Nation that has atheistic majority (80%) going absolutely mad over religious holiday. I though this was supposed to be a holiday of peace and calmness.

Victims who are not happy unless they are victims.
Then you see the person who should be on disability working two jobs always looking at the bright side. That’s the person I want to be around.

Back