What are your companions' favourite activities?

My pupper loves her squeaker chickens 🐔 and piggies 🐷 she creates her own games. She does what we call "chicken or piggies bomb". She places her toys in places me or my husband usually walk. Then waits until we unwittingly step on them and then gets excited and grabs them and squeaks them like she is laughing. She also created a game when she will throw the piggies down the stairs, watch it bounce down the steps, wait for us to throw it back up, rinse and repeat.
Gotta love a dog with a sense of humour, I've known a few that loved to play jokes on unsuspecting humans. Your girl sounds like a lovely doggo.

My girl's getting up in age but you wouldn't know it haha. She still loves running alongside me whenever we go outside, usually doing circles around me to get me to hurry up and start running again when I get tired. Honestly though, it would seem her favourite place is wherever I am since she's never away from me for any longer than a few minutes when I'm at home.

Dog n°1: play with other dogs, follow me, chase balls, chase sheep 😞
Dog n°2: chase hare and rabbits
Dog n°3: watch my back

I've got a girl I raised from a pup, I see more as a companion or daughter than anything else. She's incredibly smart but her favorite has to be one of her plush toys she'll play fetch with me. Out of the blue she'll grab it and throw it at me or throw it where I'm sitting at. That or when we wrestle and she gets to be rough when I get my old shop jacket out for some protection

Max he likes to stare at people.. don't know why but he'll just stare at you and wiggle his nub
Sounds like he likes people in general and is always looking to make new friends. I have met other dogs like this, they have a happy heart and very friendly nature. I even know some folks like this too. Sounds lik a canine worth meeting. Love your little pink quotes.

Sounds like he likes people in general and is always looking to make new friends. I have met other dogs like this, they have a happy heart and very friendly nature. I even know some folks like this too. Sounds lik a canine worth meeting. Love your little pink quotes.
He loves people, he's a big cuddly boy. He is a pitbull which does set people off, but he's a good boy. He's definitely a gentleman. Also thank you!! <3

Brady loves to be outside i love taking him out for runs with me in the morning or hikes on the trails around my house. He also loves to just be a lazy butt and spend time hanging out together

He loves people, he's a big cuddly boy. He is a pitbull which does set people off, but he's a good boy. He's definitely a gentleman. Also thank you!! <3
Well that is awesome indeed. I love these kinds of pups. Funny thing that, every pit I have know has been an absolute cuddly pushover. The first ones I ever met was as a kid at my aunt an uncles and they had these two cuddle bugs that would lick you to death and get their wiggling bodies as close to you as they could. It ain't the breed of dog it's how that dog was raised and treated. Kinda like I have never met a bad doberman or rottweiler either.

I'm Fortunate enough to have a cuddler for a dog. A 100lbs mush, and one of our favorite things, current activity as I'm typing this, is to cuddle up in bed, I drape a blanket over the two of us and as we laying he will lean his head back against my chest leading right up to under my chin...ill rub his belly and he will lift his hand leg and expose himself to me. Whether wanting more or not I can see his body and face...so relaxed..so peaceful..and so frigging cute!

I'm Fortunate enough to have a cuddler for a dog. A 100lbs mush, and one of our favorite things, current activity as I'm typing this, is to cuddle up in bed, I drape a blanket over the two of us and as we laying he will lean his head back against my chest leading right up to under my chin...ill rub his belly and he will lift his hand leg and expose himself to me. Whether wanting more or not I can see his body and face...so relaxed..so peaceful..and so frigging cute!
That is so cute, my girl likes to cuddle but only when she wants to and she gets demanding about them. Going so far as to pin me down then lay on me or smother my face with licks, really depends on her mood. As sometimes, she'll throw a toy at me wanting to play fetch

That is so cute, my girl likes to cuddle but only when she wants to and she gets demanding about them. Going so far as to pin me down then lay on me or smother my face with licks, really depends on her mood. As sometimes, she'll throw a toy at me wanting to play fetch
I absolutely love when they get demanding for things. My pup has a habit of pawing at me if I stop petting him at any time. Sometimes when cuddling if I pucker my lips and make a kissy noise he will either lick me or put his chin on my face and basically smother my head. Idk what the hell the goal is other than being a goober but it's so cute none the less.

I absolutely love when they get demanding for things. My pup has a habit of pawing at me if I stop petting him at any time. Sometimes when cuddling if I pucker my lips and make a kissy noise he will either lick me or put his chin on my face and basically smother my head. Idk what the hell the goal is other than being a goober but it's so cute none the less.
It's so cute when they do that, she makes it clear what she wants when she wants it. Mine knows the same thing with the kissy noise, even trained her to pat my chest and she'll lay on me if not a little begrudgingly. There is a command for it too as it's part of her job. They're so expressive when they want something

Sometimes, my dog thinks he is a comedian. He hides his tennis balls in my shoes and from the looks of it, laughs when he sees me stepping into my shoes.
If he is in cuddling mood, he barks if I dare to stop petting him.
And one of my favorites, he can burp louder than me and he loves doing that when we pass others

Sometimes, my dog thinks he is a comedian. He hides his tennis balls in my shoes and from the looks of it, laughs when he sees me stepping into my shoes.
If he is in cuddling mood, he barks if I dare to stop petting him.
And one of my favorites, he can burp louder than me and he loves doing that when we pass others
That's absolutely adorable!

My pup will crawl under the bed (he is like 100+ pounds and can barley fit) with his toy and after I don't see him for a minute or two I'll peak my head down and he is just staring at me with this weird lip face (just like my profile pic) he is such a goober

My buddies favorite activities are eating and chasing my cats. He’s still young and he likes to explore everything with his mouth even if it’s not edible. As for the cats he tries to play with them but he’s so much bigger then them so it always end up in him and the cats running throughout my house.worse part is that they make the biggest messes I’ve ever seen.

Back