What are your attraction percentages?

I would say I'm 30 percent attracted to female canines, 20 percent male canines, 25 percent stallions, 20 percent mares, and 5 percent human males.

Fun thread Floofy. I'm something like: 47% men, 33% women, 8% male wolves & other male canines, 7% male/female big-cats(excluding lions & tigers), 5% assortment of hyena, young white-tailed bucks and small breed horses. So yeah, about 80% of my attraction is to other people and 20% of its to animals.

Fun thread Floofy. I'm something like: 47% men, 33% women, 8% male wolves & other male canines, 7% male/female big-cats(excluding lions & tigers), 5% assortment of hyena, young white-tailed bucks and small breed horses. So yeah, about 80% of my attraction is to other people and 20% of its to animals.
U making us do soooo much math!!😂😂😂

Oh this isn't easy, but roughly
50% female humans
10% transgender female humans
30% male canines
5% male equines
5% boars

Maybe a bit higher for male canines

Humans - Male 0% | Female 100%
Animals - Male 50%| Female 50%
Equine - 45%
K9 - 45%
Other - 10%

Love warm juicy Dog and Mare pussy, but Love a Huge throbbing Dog Knot or Horse Cock just as much! Straight with humans but would soooo like to find a friend that would enjoy sharing and tag teaming Male or Female animals with me 😁🐕🐎

The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.
70% K9
20% Boar
10 Human male or Female

Back