What are your attraction percentages?

Hard to say. Maybe 50% women, 30% male horses, 10% female horses, 10% male dogs. Not at all into men or female dogs.

30% female canine
20% female horse
20% human male
15% male canine
10% human female
5% m/f others

This varies by another 69% for whichever one is horny and wanting to mate.

The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.
80% male Dogs
10% Boar
10 Human Females

30% male and female dogs
25% male humans
20% female horses/donkeys
15% other non-human female mammals
7% male horses/donkeys
3% other non-human male mammals
-9999999.99% female humans

The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.
For me: 30% Well hung male horses, 30% Male Dogs, 20% Women, 10% Men

For me
70% female dogs
15% mares
10% women
5% other various female animal species.

I’m definitely a high 90’s with natural women, zero exceptions, no offence intended. Mildly attracted to female dogs and horses, but I do just love them as animals, as they are great companions. I have a male dog that I treat like family, and he’s spoiled rotten. Zero sexual attraction to anything male.

I am bisexual and between the two humans sexes they are divided aqually but between humans and animals... it dipends on the moment. 50% humans and 50% animals, in these for obvious reasons large male dogs prevail, I would like to put a good slice of horses but it's not easy.

20% Male Fantasy Creatures
5% Female Fantasy Creatures
5% Human Males
30% Human Females
30% Male Animals
10% Female Animals

Hmm, I've actually never thought of this in terms of % before. Lets see here. Since I don't have time and patience with myself to get the math to add up, I'm going to cheat and do it this way. The following values represent romantic and sexual attraction.

Male (biologically) human: 0.5%
vs
Female (biologically) human: 99.5%

Male dogs: 50%
vs
Female dogs: 50%

Other male species: 70%
vs
Other female species: 30%

it's not easy for me.....but.....
animal
70% dog male (gsd, wolf)