What are your attraction percentages?

80% canines (70% male 10% female)
10% horses (would increase if I ever have experience with them but it would be 5% male and 5% female)
5% pigs (only male attraction)
5% human (only male attraction)

The overall 20% not canine can vary depending on experience but dogs will always be the love of my life and what rules me in every way

What I really mean when I say I'm pansexual. 🤭, All part of a balanced breakfast.
44% women
25% boy and girl dogs
20% big boy cats
10% bunnys, dolphins
1% birds, reptiles, horses, ect
>1% human males

The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.
I'm 100% attractive to less than 100% of people

The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.
50℅ males
30℅ females
10℅ dogs
10℅ ponies

30% Coyotes (no other canines really. Ill go with dogs though i guess. )
30% Deer, of the white tail variety. Elk can be pretty hot too though.
10% Turkeys, in the romantic sense. I used to spend a lot of time with wild ones, to the point of being accepted into their flock in some weird sense.
10% Goats
10% Fish. Tuna, mostly. If i had gills this may be 100%. But alas, im not aquaman.
10% Antelope, Gazelles mostly, but also impala and sable antelope can be just stunning.
??% Rats. I dunno how i feel about this really. They used to be my second main attraction... but then i got two rats and well, my love for them just switched directions entirely. They are adorable little playful devils who are the literal reason i get up in the morning. I suppose im still attracted to the idea of them, or depictions of them in fiction or art, but in real life, not so much anymore. They have testicles bigger than their own heads though. Not even joking. It's hilarious.

Bonus: I kinda want to fuck a bear. Purely because they're just the right shape, and look like they'd give world class cuddles. It's just WAY too tempting. I've never felt a bear but they HAVE to be soft and cuddly, there's just no way they arent.

Last edited:
70% Male k9 5% humans 5% female animals 20% Male horses, pigs, foxes, reptilians and aquatic mammals, insects, basically everything else lol 🐾

Sex:
Females: 100%

Species:
Humans: 15%
Canines: 30%
Big Felines: 30%
Equines: 25%

In fiction I wouldn't know where I should even begin tho 🤣

I’m really even across the board..really starting to get into insects and the not so common things..if anyone else is please hit me up sometime

Back