What are your attraction percentages?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
The idea for this thread is pretty simple. Out of 100% how sexually attracted for you to any given species? It could be as simple as "100% male canines" or as complex as "30% male dogs, 20% female dogs, 20% male humans, 10% female humans, 10% mares, 5% ewes, and 5% cows" for example.

For me, I sit around 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other various female animal species.

If I was forced to break it down these days it would be...

60% female human
40% female dog

Of course in the real world its much more nuanced than that. I'm not attracted per se to sheep or mares but in the right circumstances I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to get it up for them again. Likewise I'm most attracted to human females but some of the worst, most boring sex I've had has been with human females. There is a lot that goes into it

40% female humans
25% equines
25% bovins
10% ovins

Canins would be more a curiosity but if I had to rely on just the appealing, I'm more into farm animals.

For humans I'm definitely hetero, for animals, I'm bi... weird isn't it?

55% human (male/female)
40% dogs (male/female)
5% Horses (male)

I more often find humans attractive since I only find certain species of dogs to be attractive, and sometimes I enjoy certain horses.

60% Male dogs
30% Female humans
10% Female Dogs

My love for the k9 started a decade before I realized humam females existed. I started playing with human females but ALWAYS yearned for my zoo beginnings.

The more I discovered how females were the less I found myself Interested. I've been married for a decade now for procreation reasons🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Probably 90% female canine
9% other female animals
I'll leave 1% for humans, because I don't hate humans, been with a few. Just after the way those times turned out it would take a special human to change those percentages now. They have remained unchanged for over a decade and I have no real desire to change them. Not much attraction there. But if someone was really good to me I might give things a shot. Even if I wasn't so much into sexual things. Still might change this more later. ;)

Last edited:
The idea for this thread is pretty simple.
Well... It's simple if you have few interests xD
Anyway, I'll try:
100% dogs, pigs, hyenas
90% buffaloes
85% bovines
80% camels
70% sheep
65% goats
60% pachyderms (especially rhinos, but also hippos and elephants)
50% horses
30% ostriches and tapirs
10% lions
0% humans
I'm quite sure I've not included all my interests, but it can work as a general overview...

My proportion between male and female attraction is:
51% for males
49% for females
I have a slight preference for males, usually due to their bigger size, body conformation and male bits (obviously), but, for hyenas, it's kinda reverted (for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:)

75% K9 Loving human females
25% K9 females

For me, there's nothing more erotic than a woman comfortable enough with her sexuality that she can let go and enjoy a good dog fucking!

50% female human
45% male canine
5% any other animal I can access male or female

But I would love to be 70% Animals 30% female human.
We can all wish just need a farm to fill with animals and a human partner to help and share these experiences! 😈

Back