What are you Thinking right now?

USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)

d6723e7cd6735df68d1ce4c704c29a04.jpg
The L-1011 interior still looks better. 😜

That happens quite often unfortunately.
Cryptos are volatile.. :husky_whistle:

Thoughts at the moment: Dang, a known person just appeared at the factory where I rented rooms, distracts me hella lot. :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to tomorrow to be with my loves
I look forward to tomorrow to be with my loves

I kindly ask you not to send you absurd private requests or ridiculous photos, I don't care.
I know very well what a dick looks like and how to use it.
Also to those who think I'm a fake you can go fuck yourself, thanks
Keyboard bullying with me doesn't work. Bye

omg girl !!! you took the words outa my mouth !!!

I kindly ask you not to send you absurd private requests or ridiculous photos, I don't care.
I know very well what a dick looks like and how to use it.

Also to those who think I'm a fake you can go fuck yourself, thanks
Keyboard bullying with me doesn't work. Bye

omg girl !!! you took the words outa my mouth !!!
Sorry on behalve of all the thirsty fuckers.
I'm a guy but so many times im ashamed of all men. Sorry.

Don't be ashamed for the men, more for their missing attention span and uncontrolled horniness. 🤷‍♂️

Thoughts right now: If I were a female, would probably write those a quick made-up medical analysis of all the faults and possible illnesses appearing on the image and hope they don't write again. :ROFLMAO:

Projects, projects, projects. Too much to do, always. Love this stuff (after all it's self-chosen and my own possession), but still tiring.

I'm tired of all these fake in the forum
Especially people who pretend to be others, take pity
You are ridiculous liars
A forum so beautiful and that can help many soiled by you fake

I'm tired of all these fake in the forum
Especially people who pretend to be others, take pity
You are ridiculous liars
A forum so beautiful and that can help many soiled by you fake

What do you expect.. even in any casual sex contacts forum for human interactions are high amounts of fakes. 🤷‍♂️

Thought of the minute: Hungry, but ate too much, now no food until tomorrow, hooray. That makes fox sad.

What do you expect.. even in any casual sex contacts forum for human interactions are high amounts of fakes. 🤷‍♂️

Thought of the minute: Hungry, but ate too much, now no food until tomorrow, hooray. That makes fox sad.
That is true the power of anonymity is strong the lower the social status you are

Oh, don't think so. Remember Epsteins self-hanging? Wasn't long ago. Wouldn't you say that a private island (and private plane) is - even if not used for any illicit activities - a good way to ensure privacy, at least comparable with anonymity on the .nets? Better than a villa with seaside windows? I guess so.

Thought right now: Dang it, those topics in this forum motivate me to open another box of chocolate cookies. Must resist.. temptation.

Oh, don't think so. Remember Epsteins self-hanging? Wasn't long ago. Wouldn't you say that a private island (and private plane) is - even if not used for any illicit activities - a good way to ensure privacy, at least comparable with anonymity on the .nets? Better than a villa with seaside windows? I guess so.

Thought right now: Dang it, those topics in this forum motivate me to open another box of chocolate cookies. Must resist.. temptation.
Its definitely tempting clicking on "X quoted your post"

Back