What are you Thinking right now?

It's hard to find time to look into random users which just got a different opinion of something.
As well as any motivation to do so, just because of some bits and bytes.. :unsure:
But to everyone their own decisions.

She posted on a cuckolding topic with her opinion that 99% of women don't want weak men and I countered that dominant women exist that enjiy femdom and that sexual submission isnt the same thing as being weak and we seem to be at a disagreement.

She posted on a cuckolding topic with her opinion that 99% of women don't want weak men and I countered that dominant women exist that enjiy femdom and that sexual submission isnt the same thing as being weak and we seem to be at a disagreement.
I know, saw the postings. There is not that much activity in less horniness but discussion / thematic focused sub categories, so it is hard to not read it by surfing around.

Still.. it's just one opinion. Yours as well. Nothing to get emotionally aggravated by..

Actual thoughts:

I should sleep an hour and hope that the subconsciousness doesn't find the ability to disable the alarm clock if I .. stash it somewhere not reachable without a ladder or inside of some complex filled tool box. It disabled the alarm the last days automatically and went sleeping again without memorizing of the disabling act. Very annoying because 6h instead of 1h sleep passed.

Maybe should order a small bank safe .. and stick a letter on it: "Open this, subconsciousness!".

Lol I couldn't be further away from being emotionally aggravated. I disagree with her opinion and I'm bored on a Sunday. I love nothing more than a civil debate which is what this was to me. I have insulted her in no way other than arguing the merits of her opinion.

Three alarms, that's a lot.

Initial plan ten hours ago was, that I use the night for completion welding tasks of the wall mounting holder for something:

Welding.jpg

But after three or four days of bureaucracy sorting and writing .. falling asleep is hardly to prevent. So.. the fox goes 90 minutes offline now, brain wise. That's the actual thought. Later..

Two things:
I need a vacation
and
It should be legal to punch between one and three people per year in the face

Abstractly true, yep. But I never give up, so I'll just do as much as is possible and delay the remaining into the time after. (y)

Actual thoughts: No more food for today, just tea.

@Larvikyte :
Small suggestion for your future dog (or even the actual one, as far as she ain't too old to change the behavior): Try to be absolute stress-free yourself. Don't think about "Ah, those fuckers blow off fireworks again!" or "Oh dang, a storm, my dog will react in panic!".

Handle her (same goes for fireworks) as if nothing unusual happens / happened. Stay at home, don't care too much about the fear of her, but watch her. Show her that you don't understand her reactions as it is nothing to fear (look in her eyes and tilt your head to right and left side quickly multiple times, if she shows fear or loss of concentration) and go even out with her, watch a movie, treat her exactly as if it was the most usual aspect that you'll ever meet.

Don't get any hard feelings yourself, else your dog notices it.

My dog just doesn't react any different if some idiot blows a china cracker off or rockets shine, Never handled those days and events any different than every other day. That works for a lot of dogs, not all, surely enough.

In most cases it's the owner which gets emotional about those events, defocused, angry.. that's the first thing the dogs notice.

Okay, what am I thinking right now aside of this?
I'm happy the stainless steel lathing and welding was a success. :husky_happysmile:

@Larvikyte :
Small suggestion for your future dog (or even the actual one, as far as she ain't too old to change the behavior): Try to be absolute stress-free yourself. Don't think about "Ah, those fuckers blow off fireworks again!" or "Oh dang, a storm, my dog will react in panic!".

Handle her (same goes for fireworks) as if nothing unusual happens / happened. Stay at home, don't care too much about the fear of her, but watch her. Show her that you don't understand her reactions as it is nothing to fear (look in her eyes and tilt your head to right and left side quickly multiple times, if she shows fear or loss of concentration) and go even out with her, watch a movie, treat her exactly as if it was the most usual aspect that you'll ever meet.

Don't get any hard feelings yourself, else your dog notices it.

My dog just doesn't react any different if some idiot blows a china cracker off or rockets shine, Never handled those days and events any different than every other day. That works for a lot of dogs, not all, surely enough.

In most cases it's the owner which gets emotional about those events, defocused, angry.. that's the first thing the dogs notice.

Okay, what am I thinking right now aside of this?
I'm happy the stainless steel lathing and welding was a success. :husky_happysmile:
I have done that initially when adopting her (adopted at 14 months, speyed unfortunately lol) but it’s in her breed to scare away the things making her anxious and then she works herself up. My husky I worked with from a pup and he doesn’t give a shit… he happily sleeps through the thunder and her barking! I’ve done some desensitisation training and some behaviour modification training, and it works for just a little until she can’t help herself. It’s exhausting after a while in long storms :c

Oh, I see. As weird as it might sound: what about separating her acoustic field of reception while there are long storms active by as example putting her some soft and comfy over-ear headphones on with something she likes to listen to on them? No thunder to hear = nothing to bark at..?

Only works on specific conditions and if she accepts such a disturbance of her "real" acoustic perception, but some dogs actually like to listen to music over headphones. 🤷‍♂️

Actual thoughts: Finally those stainless steel screws are threaded long enough. Finallyyyy.. assembling!

Will there be light at the end of the tunnel?
For those you who surrender, don't worry about it and let it go. For the rest of us? Grab a sword, you're going to need it in the pit. (Yes, I am being metaphorical, I'm just saying that you shouldn't stress out too much.)

Back