What are you Thinking right now?

Sure is, sure is. But I am done for today anyway, it's half an hour after midnight. No further projects.
Tea awaits.

There's no X button. I actually check the new alerts manually. And stop the trolling, it doesn't fit this thread. :husky_wink:

Actual thoughts: This tea is good. Wish I didn't have to get up to cook another 3 liters.

Imagine a world where no one lied, stole or cheated.
A friend and I were just having a conversation the other day about honesty… and how it isn’t that common these days. If people were honest they wouldn’t steal or cheat. Kind of like a waterfall of core values; let one slip and the others follow suit.

Did something happen to society? Or has it always been this way? I really have trouble believing it has always been this way…

Probably has always been this way, just that the social pressure and expectations were lowered over the last 60 years, resulting in less self-control due to boundaries and more ignorance to the feelings of others.

Thought right now: Dang, seven hours of sleep missing today, brain is unhappily toast & fry. 🤷‍♂️

Probably has always been this way, just that the social pressure and expectations were lowered over the last 60 years, resulting in less self-control due to boundaries and more ignorance to the feelings of others.

Thought right now: Dang, seven hours of sleep missing today, brain is unhappily toast & fry. 🤷‍♂️
You by far exceeded the conversation my friend and I had in a single sentence. We stuck to the shallow end of the pool and figured the dishonest ones were trying to be cool and in the process forgot how to be honest

It's too early to not sleep and too late to sleep. Dang complex constellation.
I'll just turn the music up and sleep while sitting. That shouldn't help much with regeneration but it allows another 20 hour day. (y)

Having my heeler just pull me down to him assertively is so hott. I'm stuck wanting more.

As I'm standing back up to get back ready to go back to work... my legs start shaking a lil from the aftermath of him pounding me. That realization makes me so much more 🥰🥰🥰🥰

This sexy dragoness from the game "Angels With Scaly Wings" (Naomi)
😍😍😍😍😍

Attachments

• db0bae08c98686aa2dde17aa70d90fa1.png
    db0bae08c98686aa2dde17aa70d90fa1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 12a359828e16bb02ac787a45c5f654c2.jpg
    12a359828e16bb02ac787a45c5f654c2.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 6
Back