What are you Thinking right now?

yesterday I was unsure if I was horny or not. When I woke up today at 0440 AM, hard as a rock, with my butt itching for a toy or cock and already raised expectingly, I knew I was horny xD

I get philosophical: why, in a forum where people come to meet with like-minded individuals, are there so many disconnections?

Is it general social disconnect?
Temporary “I’m horny” driven interest that ebbs and flows?
Is it a desire to socialize mixed with the question of how to socialize anonymously?
Is it comfort bubbles?

I’m part of a number of communities/hobby groups/lifestyle groups, but this place has so far been the most difficult to penetrate. It seems that many people want more from the forum and yet it simultaneously leaves more to be desired than before.

Right now? Thinking back to NYC and how I missed out on 9/11 by 24 hours, and how much I wish my trip to the roof-top viewing platform was on that fateful day.

Why do people treat a difference of opinion as a personal attack?
There are too many such people. It's because they were raised as fragile snowflakes by snowflake parents. They, then, spent the rest of their lives surrounding themselves with nothing but people with whom they always agree on everything. That makes them feel secure and always-correct. They have never dealt with any opinions differing from their own, never learned how to deal with them, and find it easier to label them a threat.

There are too many such people. It's because they were raised as fragile snowflakes by snowflake parents. They, then, spent the rest of their lives surrounding themselves with nothing but people with whom they always agree on everything. That makes them feel secure and always-correct. They have never dealt with any opinions differing from their own, never learned how to deal with them, and find it easier to label them a threat.
Jesus Christ...

Back