Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

Something like...

They wrap a blindfold around my face, strap a dildo down my throat and lash the 93 pounds of me naked and belly to belly under a shire stallion that outweighs me 25 times. The insides of my upturned thighs splay wide against his girth, my legs wrapping up his sides into the harness suspending me in place, my knees crooked in inverted stirrups on either side of him and my arms drawn up around him to leather cuffs just below his withers. He rides me. My body bounces in its bonds, rocking with the motion of his gait and the thud of his hooves hammering the street, my vagina dilating obscenely to accommodate the tree trunk of his organ as my body strokes its length, open, surrendering, accepting the agony wreaked by the phallus plunging and receding, plunging and receding, thrusting violently, like a massive, hateful piston, again and again and again, pounding the organs deep in my belly. My throat tightens, jaws wide, lips stretched into a silent wail. Tears slip from the corners of my eyes and fall to the cobbles, the buzz of a jeering crowd mocking me as I pass. Yet, all I can feel is appreciation for the privilege of being the one, the thrill of knowing the depraved spectacle my sin will provide over the next hundred miles.
WOW!

No.
You didn't understand anything I said. None of it.
No matter. Carry on, and enjoy your day.
Yes.

I will sure try to, thanks 👍

btw, when soneone does not understand you, it is possible that person is stupid, it is possible tha language bareer diesn't help, OR it is possible your original thought was that clear you failed to convey in a way it could not be read in a different way by someone who can not read minds.

In any case, since there is no money or hapines in this, I'll just carry on.
A nice day to you too. And I mean it, really.

To me "perverted" isn't a bad thing. According to dictionary.com it means being of an unnatural or abnormal kind: turned from what is right; wicked; misguided; distorted. And maybe it's the brat in me but I kind of okay being those things. I can't help how I feel, the little tingle low in my belly when I know others are seeing me the way i see myself. I'm certainly abnormal and wicked in the judgement of society, the dragon-riding whore all the mountain mamas around here warn their little boys about. And I like it. If that's misguided, so be it. 😊

Last edited:
Hm, 1. reverting back to when I was 14-15 and returning down to the coral reef where I had a "fun experience". I'd get naked and let a fish find and start swallowing my dick up until it had my entire boyhood in its possession and then I'd let it stay there as it started massaging and digesting my penis in its belly; making me cum again and again into its belly until I no longer had a dick to cum with.
2. being able to have full control of my dick and able to alter the size and length of my dick and when fucking.
3. squirting my seeds into the pussies of our natural predators (crocodile, lion, komodo dragon, boa constrictor, etc)
4. sex with ghosts and demons and aliens and other non-human fantasy creatures.

Hm, 1. reverting back to when I was 14-15 and returning down to the coral reef where I had a "fun experience". I'd get naked and let a fish find and start swallowing my dick up until it had my entire boyhood in its possession and then I'd let it stay there as it started massaging and digesting my penis in its belly; making me cum again and again into its belly until I no longer had a dick to cum with.
2. being able to have full control of my dick and able to alter the size and length of my dick and when fucking.
3. squirting my seeds into the pussies of our natural predators (crocodile, lion, komodo dragon, boa constrictor, etc)
4. sex with ghosts and demons and aliens and other non-human fantasy creatures.
Lol. Reminds me of when i was in high school imagining i had a detachable penis that could crawl like a snake up girls skirts and fuck them during school

One of my favourite unrealistic fantasies is probably ending up in the wild and getting raped by a whole pack of wolves or just the alpha, deep in a forest, resulting in me not only becoming part of the pack, but also his pregnant bitch...or maybe instead getting raped by a lion and becoming his mate (I've always wondered what a barbed cock would feel like inside me)
This is a huge fantasy for me ❤️

If only MY husband were like THIS… He should strap me down and feed me to the dogs and have them mount and hump the life out of me… YOUR Wife should get it too until she loves it and wants it. I think EVERY woman once experienced it would want it AND love it even if they don’t admit it at first! EVERY girl LOVES a best fuck, all raw and animalistic no matter what we say, deep down we LOOOOOVE it!!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY SECOND THAT!

To me "perverted" isn't a bad thing. According to dictionary.com it means being of an unnatural or abnormal kind: turned from what is right; wicked; misguided; distorted. And maybe it's the brat in me but I kind of okay being those things. I can't help how I feel, the little tingle low in my belly when I know others are seeing me the way i see myself. I'm certainly abnormal and wicked in the judgement of society, the dragon-riding whore all the mountain mamas around here warn their little boys about. And I like it. If that's misguided, so be it. 😊
Yes! You Go Girl! You and I think one and the same!

One of my biggest fantasies is being able to use a portal to: suck myself off, fuck myself off, and much more.

I have also dreamed of being able to resize my penis to any length and suck it. Plus, a fantasy of creating the ability for dragons to enter our realm and have giant penises rubbing up against me or in me and filling me with cum until I damn near choke...

🥵🥵🥵

I
One of my biggest fantasies is being able to use a portal to: suck myself off, fuck myself off, and much more.

I have also dreamed of being able to resize my penis to any length and suck it. Plus, a fantasy of creating the ability for dragons to enter our realm and have giant penises rubbing up against me or in me and filling me with cum until I damn near choke...

🥵🥵🥵
Interesting

One of my favourite unrealistic fantasies is probably ending up in the wild and getting raped by a whole pack of wolves or just the alpha, deep in a forest, resulting in me not only becoming part of the pack, but also his pregnant bitch...or maybe instead getting raped by a lion and becoming his mate (I've always wondered what a barbed cock would feel like inside me)
Same!! The alpha fantasy is my all time favorite! Thanks for posting this.

Back