Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

There's something so alluring about a relationship being both incredibly sweet and caring and very kinky behind closed doors
and dogs fit it so well
loving, caring, goofy pet to everyone from the outside
creampie and knot giving king when the door locks behind you
Very well said. I think a lot of people live that life even outside beast. The princess in the streets slut in the sheets mentality

Something like...

They wrap a blindfold around my face, strap a dildo down my throat and lash the 93 pounds of me naked and belly to belly under a shire stallion that outweighs me 25 times. The insides of my upturned thighs splay wide against his girth, my legs wrapping up his sides into the harness suspending me in place, my knees crooked in inverted stirrups on either side of him and my arms drawn up around him to leather cuffs just below his withers. He rides me. My body bounces in its bonds, rocking with the motion of his gait and the thud of his hooves hammering the street, my vagina dilating obscenely to accommodate the tree trunk of his organ as my body strokes its length, open, surrendering, accepting the agony wreaked by the phallus plunging and receding, plunging and receding, thrusting violently, like a massive, hateful piston, again and again and again, pounding the organs deep in my belly. My throat tightens, jaws wide, lips stretched into a silent wail. Tears slip from the corners of my eyes and fall to the cobbles, the buzz of a jeering crowd mocking me as I pass. Yet, all I can feel is appreciation for the privilege of being the one, the thrill of knowing the depraved spectacle my sin will provide over the next hundred miles.
That.... is.,.... WOW. my unrealistic phantasy is whatching THAT happen

Being turned into a hucow. Constant milking of my nipples, tiny cock milked, Pussy fucked.
(Im ftm btw)
Just producing for my handler and bring rewarded with endless orgasms. The bull or horse that keeps me pregnant visiting at least once a week. That's the stuff.
This is definitely possible!!! Would love to help if you are into it!

Something which I think is out there is wishing I could shapeshift. Like being able to transform into my profile pic for instance. Changing your genitals from female to male. Much more too.

That's my dream! 🤤 To be put in my place as the servant and bitch of a dog, down on my hands and knees for the rest of my life, lower than all men ❤️

My unrealistic fantasy is to live in a community where all women are owned and live as bitches. My Master would be able to take me out in public, naked and on a leash. I would be treated as a dog by all other men there. Every day Master would take me to the dog park to be bred by any male dog that needed relief. All men would be welcome to breed me as well.
Both searchingforit and your thing sounds like litteral heaven, though i am a guy myself and would very much like to be the girl in these situations

New lurker here.

Weird fantasy is to setup or experience a goofy hole where there’s a sloppy cookie taking loads. Especially if unbeknownst to the participants >~<

Hot fantasy I cum to a lot.

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?
Do you know Captain Caveman, that Anna Barbera character? So, imagine him, but quadrupedal and with an animalistic mind and a long, dog-like dick.

I'd love to get my boy a pet human girl
She'd wear nothing but a collar and keep him company on her hands and knees all day
and of course get knotted and bred excessively whenever my boy desires

though this isn't ridiculously farfetched
I'm sure there are girls out there keen to try this at least for a weekend
I mean, what girl wouldn’t want that, I certainly would, sounds like heaven. I’m sure most girls here would want that lol

I've had a few...

I've always imagined myself reverting back to the age of 13 or 14, but with my genitals reshaping themselves to those of large stallions (meaning I can knock myself out with an upward swing of my own horse dick)...but I also have this insatiable thirst for fresh milk from a large mammalian creature, and I mean straight out of the source.
I would lurk in the shadows, searching for such a female, and I've had 2 or 3 forms that I favored above others: the form of a curvaceous woman (bordering on BBW with big breasts, big butt, wide hips and big thighs), a large mare with rather wide hips and really heavy thighs/flanks, and a large cow with an extremely short-trimmed coat, but with a gigantic, milk-swollen udder, in need of milking.
How I capture my quarry? While they go about their business, unaware of my presence, I sneak up from behind and underneath. Sneaking through the tall grass, taking as much care to make sure my own genitalia do not get knicked by the sharp edges of the grass, I inch closer and closer to the targeted female. As she slowly stumbles closer into my grasping range, I lunge; my mouth seizing onto one of her nipples/teats as my arms wrap tightly around her body. She'll gasp and call out in surprise, but frozen and paralyzed by the sensation of her milk glands getting sucked on.
Breathing in my pheromones, she'll instinctively wrap her arms around me as she becomes imprinted upon me. Totally enthralled by her new surrogate "offspring" nursing from her mammaries, I walk her back to my own lair. By this point, she's totally consumed by euphoric arousal and is totally ready for the big fuck. With the greatest of ease, I set her down onto the sleeping mat, and I bury myself deep inside of her love tunnel. Since my restructuring was done through magic, it only makes sense that magic is involved with this coitus, and assists in allowing the woman in taking every last inch of my stallion dick inside of her. Consumed by the orgasm and euphoria of having her breasts being sucked on by a smaller form, the final phase is the insemination. Cumming deep inside of her, I flood her entire uterus with the enchanted seed of my chimeric penis. Her belly distends a bit as her uterus swells with this inflow of semen. The spell is complete; she is now...mine.

Seems like I focused on the woman on this one. Well, a similar scenario would unfold with the mare and the cow. The spell is initiated the instant I seize upon one of her teats and suck on them like a starving foal. At the end of the day, whoever and whatever I choose for a sex thrall, she'll treat me as if I was simultaneously her own child and mate. I love women that dote upon me as if they were my own mother, and it would be an interesting feeling to experience a mare or a cow doting upon me and hovering over me as if they just gave birth to me.
I would not mind at all to be that woman. I’m no bbw though but I am still very able to breastfeed and would especially love such a thing as to be taken by a guy sporting a long thick stallion horse’s cock and through some sort of magic will be able to cum take me and cum inside of me flooding me with true horse cum inside even making me pregnant from all that horse cum. Yes I can really relate to such a animalistic copulation with someone I’ll even nurse as my own!!!!!

Pretty tame, but i always wished I had my dogs cock and his ability to cum. Id also need a woman that would appreciate both mine and my dogs identical beautiful cocks.
Not so pretty tame I would love to have met you and your dog if you had your dog’s cock and his ability to cum. If that’s your dog in your tiny little profile picture next to your name then I’m pretty sure he has a really beautiful cock though I can’t really see it nicely as I don’t have access to your profile at all which is rather sad seeing how beautiful your dog is!

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?
Well I gotta say iv not herd that yet but sounds kinda exotic. Iv had almost a feeling like that with a mare, iv wanted to have the power to make my man junk grow big and stiff like a stud and impregnate her. Waching as she flows with my seed and throws us a young colt or filly. Pregnant mares are so beautiful, and their milk is as sweet as a woman's, breeding both mare and woman would be my fantasy. Happy family on land sounded by rivers and woods few wide open fields yaaaa.

One of my favourite unrealistic fantasies is probably ending up in the wild and getting raped by a whole pack of wolves or just the alpha, deep in a forest, resulting in me not only becoming part of the pack, but also his pregnant bitch...or maybe instead getting raped by a lion and becoming his mate (I've always wondered what a barbed cock would feel like inside me)
I’ve been with lions. No not physically except with a biggish cup but I’ve been on a farm where lions are bred in captivity unfortunately. As in it is unfortunate that they’re kept in captivity but the owners insist they’re saved lions from other parks or farms that only keeps lions until they’re not nice to keep anymore. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but thinking, rather standing there fantasizing really, about being thrown in there with them and becoming part of the attraction as well as becoming their human mate. I saw a couple of them mating with lionesses up close and we were even at a camp where they’re trying to get a young one to mate with two of the lionesses. I even got to touch one of the older ones through a fence there, a very big lion who is basically like the alpha male and leader there. I think, actually I believe he could smell me arousal through my shorts as he almost immediately turned to his one lioness mate and immediately started taking her right in front of us as if to show off his abilities and capabilities to me. It only made me want him more even though I know it’s probably highly impossible for a human girl to be taken by a lion and even survive any of it. The idea of it though especially as I watched wide eyed how he takes his lioness mate was enough to still get me off like crazy when I think about him and seeing him like a mere five feet or so away from me and how majestically he did her!!!!! I really wouldn’t mind being there living with them in their camps for tourists and visitors to see me there getting taken by him and the other lions all the time as an attraction of some sort for the public.
Wolves would be really nice too I think though I’ve never had any real life encounters with wolves. Unfortunately only seen them on telly.

Not so pretty tame I would love to have met you and your dog if you had your dog’s cock and his ability to cum. If that’s your dog in your tiny little profile picture next to your name then I’m pretty sure he has a really beautiful cock though I can’t really see it nicely as I don’t have access to your profile at all which is rather sad seeing how beautiful your dog is!
Can't remember where I found it but I did find a dude that makes molds that are dog cocks that's like a sleeve to put on a not so doggy cock. Idk how well it would feel for a guy but if you girls like the idea of k9 dildos idk why it wouldn't work out for a substitute. All your missing then is the furry fur fur, unless your built like those bear fur type guys lol.

I’ve been with lions. No not physically except with a biggish cup but I’ve been on a farm where lions are bred in captivity unfortunately. As in it is unfortunate that they’re kept in captivity but the owners insist they’re saved lions from other parks or farms that only keeps lions until they’re not nice to keep anymore. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but thinking, rather standing there fantasizing really, about being thrown in there with them and becoming part of the attraction as well as becoming their human mate. I saw a couple of them mating with lionesses up close and we were even at a camp where they’re trying to get a young one to mate with two of the lionesses. I even got to touch one of the older ones through a fence there, a very big lion who is basically like the alpha male and leader there. I think, actually I believe he could smell me arousal through my shorts as he almost immediately turned to his one lioness mate and immediately started taking her right in front of us as if to show off his abilities and capabilities to me. It only made me want him more even though I know it’s probably highly impossible for a human girl to be taken by a lion and even survive any of it. The idea of it though especially as I watched wide eyed how he takes his lioness mate was enough to still get me off like crazy when I think about him and seeing him like a mere five feet or so away from me and how majestically he did her!!!!! I really wouldn’t mind being there living with them in their camps for tourists and visitors to see me there getting taken by him and the other lions all the time as an attraction of some sort for the public.
Wolves would be really nice too I think though I’ve never had any real life encounters with wolves. Unfortunately only seen them on telly.
Your fantasy is one for the books, got to hand it to you that's some massive power your wanting. They say a lioness will actually want her partner so much and often that she gets aggravated and will bite the males balls when he cant fill her needs lol...I never understood, how taking a lion or any big cat, wolf, bear, big predators from one cage only to put them in another semi shinyer cage was better for it...makes butt loads of since. Tigers are absolutely treated like trash, show toys, a lot of wild exotic animals are, and its hurting only us in the long run.

Not too unrealistic but I would absolutely love to get Knotted by a big breed like a Great Dane and while Knotted, stand up, turn around(with care) and the have some anal sex with the dog. Just the thought of analing while Knotted is so hot!

The weirdest and most unrealistic fantasy, is that I have a a large k9 penis and balls instead of my current one and also have a fully functioning human vagina, and be fertile with all species for both my eggs and sperm.

Back