Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

Fire Metal

Zooville Settler
I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?

I've had a few...

I've always imagined myself reverting back to the age of 13 or 14, but with my genitals reshaping themselves to those of large stallions (meaning I can knock myself out with an upward swing of my own horse dick)...but I also have this insatiable thirst for fresh milk from a large mammalian creature, and I mean straight out of the source.
I would lurk in the shadows, searching for such a female, and I've had 2 or 3 forms that I favored above others: the form of a curvaceous woman (bordering on BBW with big breasts, big butt, wide hips and big thighs), a large mare with rather wide hips and really heavy thighs/flanks, and a large cow with an extremely short-trimmed coat, but with a gigantic, milk-swollen udder, in need of milking.
How I capture my quarry? While they go about their business, unaware of my presence, I sneak up from behind and underneath. Sneaking through the tall grass, taking as much care to make sure my own genitalia do not get knicked by the sharp edges of the grass, I inch closer and closer to the targeted female. As she slowly stumbles closer into my grasping range, I lunge; my mouth seizing onto one of her nipples/teats as my arms wrap tightly around her body. She'll gasp and call out in surprise, but frozen and paralyzed by the sensation of her milk glands getting sucked on.
Breathing in my pheromones, she'll instinctively wrap her arms around me as she becomes imprinted upon me. Totally enthralled by her new surrogate "offspring" nursing from her mammaries, I walk her back to my own lair. By this point, she's totally consumed by euphoric arousal and is totally ready for the big fuck. With the greatest of ease, I set her down onto the sleeping mat, and I bury myself deep inside of her love tunnel. Since my restructuring was done through magic, it only makes sense that magic is involved with this coitus, and assists in allowing the woman in taking every last inch of my stallion dick inside of her. Consumed by the orgasm and euphoria of having her breasts being sucked on by a smaller form, the final phase is the insemination. Cumming deep inside of her, I flood her entire uterus with the enchanted seed of my chimeric penis. Her belly distends a bit as her uterus swells with this inflow of semen. The spell is complete; she is now...mine.

Seems like I focused on the woman on this one. Well, a similar scenario would unfold with the mare and the cow. The spell is initiated the instant I seize upon one of her teats and suck on them like a starving foal. At the end of the day, whoever and whatever I choose for a sex thrall, she'll treat me as if I was simultaneously her own child and mate. I love women that dote upon me as if they were my own mother, and it would be an interesting feeling to experience a mare or a cow doting upon me and hovering over me as if they just gave birth to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?

That is just great! I feel like you could do some sort of sounding or something. So when you cum you eject the dog semen too.

Being impregnated by animals mostly dogs. Extremely unrealistic penetration like having my piss hole fucked by a dog or my cervix and womb stretched open, fucked and knotted. Prolapsed holes used like fleshlights by dogs, massaging the knot through my protruding pussyflesh. Dog piss straight into my womb. Super unrealistic fucked up fantasy is kinda my goto.
This is the dream. Are you in the telegram group?

Getting tied to a bench in a stable full of horses that haven’t cum in weeks and having them go balls deep in my ass and even down my throat, using me like a fleshlight and inflating my belly on gallons of cum and piss all while either a group of people are watching verbally degrading/humiliating me or live-streaming it all.

I've had a few...

I've always imagined myself reverting back to the age of 13 or 14, but with my genitals reshaping themselves to those of large stallions (meaning I can knock myself out with an upward swing of my own horse dick)...but I also have this insatiable thirst for fresh milk from a large mammalian creature, and I mean straight out of the source.
I would lurk in the shadows, searching for such a female, and I've had 2 or 3 forms that I favored above others: the form of a curvaceous woman (bordering on BBW with big breasts, big butt, wide hips and big thighs), a large mare with rather wide hips and really heavy thighs/flanks, and a large cow with an extremely short-trimmed coat, but with a gigantic, milk-swollen udder, in need of milking.
How I capture my quarry? While they go about their business, unaware of my presence, I sneak up from behind and underneath. Sneaking through the tall grass, taking as much care to make sure my own genitalia do not get knicked by the sharp edges of the grass, I inch closer and closer to the targeted female. As she slowly stumbles closer into my grasping range, I lunge; my mouth seizing onto one of her nipples/teats as my arms wrap tightly around her body. She'll gasp and call out in surprise, but frozen and paralyzed by the sensation of her milk glands getting sucked on.
Breathing in my pheromones, she'll instinctively wrap her arms around me as she becomes imprinted upon me. Totally enthralled by her new surrogate "offspring" nursing from her mammaries, I walk her back to my own lair. By this point, she's totally consumed by euphoric arousal and is totally ready for the big fuck. With the greatest of ease, I set her down onto the sleeping mat, and I bury myself deep inside of her love tunnel. Since my restructuring was done through magic, it only makes sense that magic is involved with this coitus, and assists in allowing the woman in taking every last inch of my stallion dick inside of her. Consumed by the orgasm and euphoria of having her breasts being sucked on by a smaller form, the final phase is the insemination. Cumming deep inside of her, I flood her entire uterus with the enchanted seed of my chimeric penis. Her belly distends a bit as her uterus swells with this inflow of semen. The spell is complete; she is now...mine.

Seems like I focused on the woman on this one. Well, a similar scenario would unfold with the mare and the cow. The spell is initiated the instant I seize upon one of her teats and suck on them like a starving foal. At the end of the day, whoever and whatever I choose for a sex thrall, she'll treat me as if I was simultaneously her own child and mate. I love women that dote upon me as if they were my own mother, and it would be an interesting feeling to experience a mare or a cow doting upon me and hovering over me as if they just gave birth to me.
Basically, everything in this post.

Getting tied to a bench in a stable full of horses that haven’t cum in weeks and having them go balls deep in my ass and even down my throat, using me like a fleshlight and inflating my belly on gallons of cum and piss all while either a group of people are watching verbally degrading/humiliating me or live-streaming it all.
This minus piss but with dogs and boars too and I'm in

Something like...

They wrap a blindfold around my face, strap a dildo down my throat and lash the 93 pounds of me naked and belly to belly under a shire stallion that outweighs me 25 times. The insides of my upturned thighs splay wide against his girth, my legs wrapping up his sides into the harness suspending me in place, my knees crooked in inverted stirrups on either side of him and my arms drawn up around him to leather cuffs just below his withers. He rides me. My body bounces in its bonds, rocking with the motion of his gait and the thud of his hooves hammering the street, my vagina dilating obscenely to accommodate the tree trunk of his organ as my body strokes its length, open, surrendering, accepting the agony wreaked by the phallus plunging and receding, plunging and receding, thrusting violently, like a massive, hateful piston, again and again and again, pounding the organs deep in my belly. My throat tightens, jaws wide, lips stretched into a silent wail. Tears slip from the corners of my eyes and fall to the cobbles, the buzz of a jeering crowd mocking me as I pass. Yet, all I can feel is appreciation for the privilege of being the one, the thrill of knowing the depraved spectacle my sin will provide over the next hundred miles.

I had a short period of extreme depravity where I fantasized about the dogs semen being 'dominant' and 'taking over' my balls, making it so I would produce the dogs semen instead of my own or make me sterile, no longer being able to procreate myself. I'd be his completely and only he could procreate. I had this (ridiculous to me now) fantasy as a teen, not anymore, but it seemed a bit similar so thought I'd mention it :)

One of my favourite unrealistic fantasies is probably ending up in the wild and getting raped by a whole pack of wolves or just the alpha, deep in a forest, resulting in me not only becoming part of the pack, but also his pregnant bitch...or maybe instead getting raped by a lion and becoming his mate (I've always wondered what a barbed cock would feel like inside me)

One of my more out there fantasies but something i find incredibly hot would be to get subjected to an extremely hardcore "skunkkake" or getting sprayed by a downright excessive number of skunks allat once/back to back. I read a story once a while back about a sub meeting up with someone who was a skunk breeder, and them being led into a small room lined with with skunks in cages. The sub was locked in and the breeder proceeded set off a loud noise to set the skunks off into spraying the sub into oblivion. The only bad part was that seems kinda inhumane and cruel to the innocent mustilids; but if there was a way to go about it humanely i would be all over either a massive head to toe amber shower; or possibly a scenario in which i am bound with only my head exposed in a box, mouth wide with a spider gag, nose held open with 4 point hooks and with skunks allowed access and dousing my face for an extended period of time. Its unlikely but if anone has any ideas on how this could be done without abusing or putting undue stress on the skunks i would love to hear it.

I'd love to get my boy a pet human girl
She'd wear nothing but a collar and keep him company on her hands and knees all day
and of course get knotted and bred excessively whenever my boy desires

though this isn't ridiculously farfetched
I'm sure there are girls out there keen to try this at least for a weekend
It's what plenty of us bitches already have with our canine mates

Back