Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

The weirdest and most unrealistic fantasy, is that I have a a large k9 penis and balls instead of my current one and also have a fully functioning human vagina, and be fertile with all species for both my eggs and sperm.
Gosh that would be amazing

Being turned into a hucow. Constant milking of my nipples, tiny cock milked, Pussy fucked.
(Im ftm btw)
Just producing for my handler and bring rewarded with endless orgasms. The bull or horse that keeps me pregnant visiting at least once a week. That's the stuff.
i love your fantaisy

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?
I think it can be done.
First collect the sperm (condoms for humans are usually coated with spermacide)
Empty your bladder and then by using a urinary catheter you put some of his sperm in your bladder and Finally fill your penis up with his sperm.
Then you mate the bitch and by ejaculating deep in her, the dog sperm is sprayed in her. And if you can, just stay in her and pee the rest of his sperm in her womb.
I think it will work. My fantasy is using boarsperm and impregnate a lovely sow in heat.

ok but imagine collecting your boys semen for a while, and filling your bladder like a half way or something.. cumming deep in a bitch and just unloading your dogs semen all into her until it gushes out, then like, cover her whole belly and chest with it.

All up on the face, stick it in her butt, coat her back in it. The whole time just like pissing your dogs semen all over your other dog and calling it a night. Sticky cookie lol

The weirdest and most unrealistic fantasy, is that I have a a large k9 penis and balls instead of my current one and also have a fully functioning human vagina, and be fertile with all species for both my eggs and sperm.
Yeah but youd also need the equipment to maintain the canine dick and balls. A shealth always pointing your dick up your own chest, wake up and gotta pee, op, there goes pee on your chin and the whole top of the frickin uranus. Go to fuck a girl and have to start off like a dolphin ... on the plus side dog balls seem to be much more durable. You dont ever hear of a dog getting hit in the balls trope like with humans. Thats because they are tough. A dog never shows its shame.

I've had a few...

I've always imagined myself reverting back to the age of 13 or 14, but with my genitals reshaping themselves to those of large stallions (meaning I can knock myself out with an upward swing of my own horse dick)...but I also have this insatiable thirst for fresh milk from a large mammalian creature, and I mean straight out of the source.
I would lurk in the shadows, searching for such a female, and I've had 2 or 3 forms that I favored above others: the form of a curvaceous woman (bordering on BBW with big breasts, big butt, wide hips and big thighs), a large mare with rather wide hips and really heavy thighs/flanks, and a large cow with an extremely short-trimmed coat, but with a gigantic, milk-swollen udder, in need of milking.
How I capture my quarry? While they go about their business, unaware of my presence, I sneak up from behind and underneath. Sneaking through the tall grass, taking as much care to make sure my own genitalia do not get knicked by the sharp edges of the grass, I inch closer and closer to the targeted female. As she slowly stumbles closer into my grasping range, I lunge; my mouth seizing onto one of her nipples/teats as my arms wrap tightly around her body. She'll gasp and call out in surprise, but frozen and paralyzed by the sensation of her milk glands getting sucked on.
Breathing in my pheromones, she'll instinctively wrap her arms around me as she becomes imprinted upon me. Totally enthralled by her new surrogate "offspring" nursing from her mammaries, I walk her back to my own lair. By this point, she's totally consumed by euphoric arousal and is totally ready for the big fuck. With the greatest of ease, I set her down onto the sleeping mat, and I bury myself deep inside of her love tunnel. Since my restructuring was done through magic, it only makes sense that magic is involved with this coitus, and assists in allowing the woman in taking every last inch of my stallion dick inside of her. Consumed by the orgasm and euphoria of having her breasts being sucked on by a smaller form, the final phase is the insemination. Cumming deep inside of her, I flood her entire uterus with the enchanted seed of my chimeric penis. Her belly distends a bit as her uterus swells with this inflow of semen. The spell is complete; she is now...mine.

Seems like I focused on the woman on this one. Well, a similar scenario would unfold with the mare and the cow. The spell is initiated the instant I seize upon one of her teats and suck on them like a starving foal. At the end of the day, whoever and whatever I choose for a sex thrall, she'll treat me as if I was simultaneously her own child and mate. I love women that dote upon me as if they were my own mother, and it would be an interesting feeling to experience a mare or a cow doting upon me and hovering over me as if they just gave birth to me.
Wow, I volunteer as tribute in this fantasy :love:

Both of mine I'm sure are better in fantasy. My biggest unrealistic fantasy is to have my head up they ass of a female elephant. Im sure everyone has seen the famous video of the elephant sitting on the zookeepers head... I was a teenager when it saw it for the first time, and when it was younger I masterbated to it countless times, and was always trying to look up pictures of elephants anuses, and find out if it was actually possible for a human head to fit into one. Another one that I want to sniff a mare's donut, like nose on it, and to probe it a little with my nose, and while my nose os in there I want her to blow a great big fart right on my face. The second one i say is unrealistic, because I dont ever seen me getting the opportunity

I have several. The ability to get pregnant by a pup is always at the top though. Other fantasies go by my mood really. Living life a full time pup for my master and breeding whenever He chose; being able to do a boar video for distribution but in a way no one could ever find out who I am; rent myself out for a weekend for a beast only party; date a guy so it looks normal on the outside, but secretly marry his pup - hey if I’m going for fantasy why not enjoy it 😅
Girlfriend, wife, dreams

I think it can be done.
First collect the sperm (condoms for humans are usually coated with spermacide)
Empty your bladder and then by using a urinary catheter you put some of his sperm in your bladder and Finally fill your penis up with his sperm.
Then you mate the bitch and by ejaculating deep in her, the dog sperm is sprayed in her. And if you can, just stay in her and pee the rest of his sperm in her womb.
I think it will work. My fantasy is using boarsperm and impregnate a lovely sow in heat.
The first part, filling oneself with dog sperm, someone already did... directly with P2P (Penis 2 Penis) via tube, rubber sleeve on a side, catheter on the other. There is such a video of it floating around.

I doubt sperm would survive in the bladder. Yet I know, once there I would have tried knocking a bitch with it

The first part, filling oneself with dog sperm, someone already did... directly with P2P (Penis 2 Penis) via tube, rubber sleeve on a side, catheter on the other. There is such a video of it floating around.

I doubt sperm would survive in the bladder. Yet I know, once there I would have tried knocking a bitch with it
I don’t know about other species, human sperm is slight alkaline, probably to counteract the slight acidic vagina.
Humans who eat a lot of meat has acidic pee and vegans have alkaline pee.
So how long the sperm can survive in the bladder? I guess it mainly depends on how much urin the sperm is mixed up with.
By the way- when filling penis through a catheter one has to continue filling while pulling it out, because most of the volume is used by the catheter.

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?
I have a very similar fantasy, but with horse semen and mares! I like to imagine getting some horse seed, pumping it into my cock with a plastic tube, and having sex with a mare until I finish up inside her as deep as I can, ideally getting her pregnant.

Even more unrealistic and perverted, but I also love the idea of my and the stud's swimmers racing to the mare's egg, competing to see which is more virile. It's very hot! But also very impossible lol

Although to be honest, I have thought about writing a story about this topic and posting it on zooville. Maybe someday!

Yeah i would have to say, strapping down my wife who doesnt do k9, and just feeding her to the dogs all who come get to ride her! Until she loves it and wants it!
If only MY husband were like THIS… He should strap me down and feed me to the dogs and have them mount and hump the life out of me… YOUR Wife should get it too until she loves it and wants it. I think EVERY woman once experienced it would want it AND love it even if they don’t admit it at first! EVERY girl LOVES a best fuck, all raw and animalistic no matter what we say, deep down we LOOOOOVE it!!!!!

If only MY husband were like THIS… He should strap me down and feed me to the dogs and have them mount and hump the life out of me… YOUR Wife should get it too until she loves it and wants it. I think EVERY woman once experienced it would want it AND love it even if they don’t admit it at first! EVERY girl LOVES a best fuck, all raw and animalistic no matter what we say, deep down we LOOOOOVE it!!!!!
Love this!

I'd love to get my boy a pet human girl
She'd wear nothing but a collar and keep him company on her hands and knees all day
and of course get knotted and bred excessively whenever my boy desires

though this isn't ridiculously farfetched
I'm sure there are girls out there keen to try this at least for a weekend
Absolutely there are. Love the petgirl fantasies.

Something like...

They wrap a blindfold around my face, strap a dildo down my throat and lash the 93 pounds of me naked and belly to belly under a shire stallion that outweighs me 25 times. The insides of my upturned thighs splay wide against his girth, my legs wrapping up his sides into the harness suspending me in place, my knees crooked in inverted stirrups on either side of him and my arms drawn up around him to leather cuffs just below his withers. He rides me. My body bounces in its bonds, rocking with the motion of his gait and the thud of his hooves hammering the street, my vagina dilating obscenely to accommodate the tree trunk of his organ as my body strokes its length, open, surrendering, accepting the agony wreaked by the phallus plunging and receding, plunging and receding, thrusting violently, like a massive, hateful piston, again and again and again, pounding the organs deep in my belly. My throat tightens, jaws wide, lips stretched into a silent wail. Tears slip from the corners of my eyes and fall to the cobbles, the buzz of a jeering crowd mocking me as I pass. Yet, all I can feel is appreciation for the privilege of being the one, the thrill of knowing the depraved spectacle my sin will provide over the next hundred miles.
Wow! Love this fantasy

One weird fantasy I’ve had is being able to marry either a female dog or a mare in a grandiose zoo wedding. The bride will be wearing a beautiful and lavish dress with a sexy lingerie underneath. People would attend with their animal partner also dressed for the occasion. For the vows there would be a ceremonial collar instead of a ring. The party would have all sorts of food, treats and games for both the people and the animal. There will be “fun rooms” for one or more couples who’d like to go at it in private until the fun eventually leaks into the main floor ending in a massive zoo orgy that last until sunrise the next morning. After the party, the groom and bride will then go home where they both drop dead on the bed from exhaustion and snuggle asleep. They will then proceed to fuck nonstop for the next three days to seal their bond.

Isn't anyone here insulted at having your fantasy referred to as "perverted?" That is a terrible thing to say about someone's fantasy, don't you think? To you, your fantasy isn't "perverted," is it? Of course not. It's your dream. Your lovely fantasy. Your one thing you want most to come true, sexually.
Don't let ANYONE call your perfect fantasy perverted.

Isn't anyone here insulted at having your fantasy referred to as "perverted?" That is a terrible thing to say about someone's fantasy, don't you think? To you, your fantasy isn't "perverted," is it? Of course not. It's your dream. Your lovely fantasy. Your one thing you want most to come true, sexually.
Don't let ANYONE call your perfect fantasy perverted.
No.
This is avthread for placing your perverted fantasies. So if you feel it is not perverted, place it in the " unperverted fantasies" thread.

Except IF someone with your same fantasy happens to place it here. Then you may be offended 🐶

No.
This is avthread for placing your perverted fantasies. So if you feel it is not perverted, place it in the " unperverted fantasies" thread.

Except IF someone with your same fantasy happens to place it here. Then you may be offended 🐶
No.
You didn't understand anything I said. None of it.
No matter. Carry on, and enjoy your day.

Back