Use the 3 words from previous poster in a sentence

I shared some steak and had a beer with my cow, Fluffy.

Blue
Emu
Lantern

I once caught a blue emu. It was so ugly I stuck my face in an open top lantern to burn my eyes!

Wig
Macaroni
Discombobulated

When you try to throw a goat, milk a manta ray and swim with frisbees you know it's a fucked up day.

French
Lawn
Butter

"Its fine! The doctor said it was just a cerebral problem with cognitive function!" Said the crayfish to the shark.

Beet
Savy
Disembowel

It’s very tempting to replace his teeth Fillings with Copper and watch him listen to radio waves in his head thinking he’s going mad.

Pearl
Socrates
Shitpile

Opinion differs as to Socrates, some think of him as dispensing pearls of wisdom, others consider him to be a stinking shitpile of the highest order.

Winsome
Cabbage
Drift

Into the drift of snow the crone dug and swiped, her red hands frozen bitterly. It was here, she knew it was, the cabbage left to winterize. Finally finding the winsome prize she discovered her feet frozen in the ice. “What now?” she cried tears falling as pearls of ice to the ground below. She bit “Better to die full” she cried.

not-guilty
cult
mommy

Flotsam and Jetsam are jettisoned from a sinking boat whereas verdigris is the name of the boat they've been thrown from.

Called
Peanuts
Whelp

Some people are single, some are married, but what the hell does being an agnostic have to do with any of that?

Ego
Pride
Fame

Pride and prejudice brought fame to Jane Austen but unfortunstely left her with a huge ego.

Cummerbund
Spank
Troubadour
Oh whoops you got in just ahead of me.

Back