Use the 3 words from previous poster in a sentence

The priest on sabbatical sat on the portico sipping his coffee and silently judging the people he could see already indulging in Coronas early on a Sunday morning.

Cobra
Congress
Cornucopia

Before considering if it was environmentally woke or not she shot a friendly fox....dead!

Woke
Broke
Fashion

In a rapid motion, the wolf sheathed his sword into me one last time and soon let out his warm and slimy seed deep inside.

Bitch
Knot
Bred

Calvin read it twice “The bitch then grabbed a noose and slapped me with the knot saying ‘You Bred who?’”

Underprivileged
Chaos
Zoo

The Mongol warrior went into his yurt, swept the crabgrass blades from his table, and thereupon placed the lasagna he had taken from the Milanese merchant his horde had waylaid.

Marijuana
River
Were

The singer sang his heart, songs on The River, were marijuana flowed like water and canoeists got high fearful of hot ash started it to smoke.

Volga
Shit
bikini

The flawed system allowed a criminal champion to extort people

Car
Mountain
Horse

Mr. Horse couldn't be arsed climbing over the mountain to get to the tasty fresh grass on the otherside so he kindly accepted a lift from Donald the donkey in his brand new car.

Duck
Drake
Consensual

The drake aggressively joined his fellow drakes to ravish the duck daisy knowing full well in their ducks duck talk consensual means sfa!

Jack
Jenny
Staple

The drake aggressively joined his fellow drakes to ravish the duck daisy knowing full well in their ducks duck talk consensual means sfa!

Jack
Jenny
Staple

Jack never thought of going down on Jenny as anything overtly sexual but rather a key staple of his daily diet.

Bebop
Rocksteady
Goldilocks

Goldilocks, whilst nostalgic for Behop, was rocksteady in support of her local rock station

Fairy
Witch
Penguin

Yep. Oh boy doesn't it get ugly...gives a whole new meaning to the world of gang bangs! the dominant gene theory behind it, and other similar animal practices, I find fascinating (y)

Growing up one of the dogs we had was an Irish Wolfhound. Our neighbour about a field away had this German Shepherd/Border Collie mix that popped round one day and tried it on with her like a drake would a duck. I was watching him out the living room window slip over the ditch and sneak up behind her and try and mount her. She simply turned her head back, grabbed him by the neck, flung him up and over her onto the ground, wrung him from side to side a bit like he was a rabbit and flung him. He took off like his arse was on fire. Was class.

Goldilocks, whilst nostalgic for Behop, was rocksteady in support of her local rock station

Fairy
Witch
Penguin

The fairies weren't impressed with the witch cutting down their tree to build her hovel so they turned her into a penguin.

Stallion
Rocket
Elon Musk

Elon Musk dismounted from his stallion, boarded his SpaceX craft, and tuned the quadrophonic sound system to play "Rocket Man."

Treasure
Turning
Beyond

Turning from the dragons horde, his looted treasure in every pocket and bag, he burst into flames burned beyond recognition as the dragon burped. She apologized.

Chaos
Catholic
Pisswhore

The naked drowning Pisswhore was in total chaos as he struggled to swallow the deluge he wished upon himself; no no not in my Catholic nave, she wailed.

Serene
Church
Deacon

Sister Marcy of the Serene Sisters of Charity wasn’t very bright, especially when the Church Deacon convinced her sexual gangbangs that resulted in pregnant nuns was the new 21st century sacrament.

Chastity
Bordello
Giraffe

I always thought chastity was dumb, so I went to the bordello and got me a nice giraffe lady.

Faithful
Perfect
Characteristic

A characteristic often associated with what we are told is the perfect partner is being faithful to one another. Screw that I say. I want my partner to get down and dirty with my dogs. Now that is purrrrrfect.

Angela Merkel
Donald Trump
Spank

Back