Use the 3 words from previous poster in a sentence

If I had to, I'd choose Rastafarianism over a Pagan lifestyle or being Muslim any day if only for the herb aspect.

Went
Shift
Corpulence

I shifted my idea on corpulence, indeed I went to my dietician for advice.

Three Stooges
Laurel and Hardy
Bill Shakespeare

A panel of men from Bath
Were smart enough not to laugh
When a lady they sought
For a post in their port
Was depressingly good at math.
Whoops sorry Mich.

Forgotten
Table
Worry

Last edited:
I had an elephant once who would only eat daisies and krill, the daisies weren't so difficult to obtain but watching him try to snort krill nearly killed me with laughter.

Tripod
Ketamine
Belgian

The Soviets are not big on astrology or pin ups, their main concerns are with the harvest and not being shot as spies for the IMPERIALIST PIGDOGS OF THE DECADENT WEST.

spike
Wombat
Cherry

The solution of the problem with the solution turned out to be to do with the portion of potion which was exanguination upon examination. Everyone clear on that?

Trouble
Troubadour
Carport.

The troubadours troubles began with the Princess in the Carport reserved for her father.

Cyberman
Litter-box
Swim

Last edited:
His face revealed a neutral calm to her heated complaints and alarm “There are cats in the pool”.

Hunger
Bravado
Wall-flower

Last edited:
I had enough bravado to attempt to quench my hunger by eating the potentially toxic wall-flower.

Powder
Perception
Drain

She snorted the powder of perception! But fell down the Alice in Wonderland drain.

Mustang
Birch
Condom

Last edited:
The mustang mare stood next to a birch tree, and I got my condom ready in case she has equine STDs.

House
Price
Momentum

The laird of House Price wept openly as momentum of his running leap propelled him past the girl to crack his head like an egg on the bedpost.

engagement
derailed
Gyser

"We'll stone the whore for trying to derail the train later" said the Imam, for now I want to watch those two women kissing each other.

Wool
Flight
Cummerbund

doxi has many definitions one consequence being the tortoise won the lottery

ethical
amoral
pool

In the sunshine the pirate captain waited for the evening to come for the best thing about being a pirate as we all know is ham night and this pirate's ham was always delicious.

Frog
Wine
Ectoplasm

Back