Transgender Zoophiles?

we exist though it seems like people only want to complain we exist.
MtF on HRT very passable
Well, not everybody... Some of us welcome all of our brothers n sisters of the zooish persuasion! I consider myself trans-species, born in the wrong body, wrong species, so I can identify with the struggle. I'm proud to know many trans friends!

MtF here, still early in my transition.
Well that is awesome. May the rest of your journey be most excellent, and positive. and may it all flow smoothly along. It is nice when a person becomes what they know they were meant to be. A most excellent day to you! A wam welcome btw.

we exist though it seems like people only want to complain we exist.
MtF on HRT very passable
Why complain you are just another human after all. A person deserves the right to feel comfortable in their own skin as it were. If that means getting yourself out of the prison of the wrong gender than so be it. Love all and treat them as you wish to be treated is how folks should approach all other humans. I hope you have most excellent day!

MtF, passable. I'm non-op for medical reasons. I was on HRT for a while, but honestly, if I'm not getting surgery, I don't really need it. Pretty feminine anyway. I got C-cup implants.
I've lived full-time for about 22 years. Name change, SSN, drivers license, birth certificate- got it all done in short order.

So for the past week I've been exploring this community for a bit, and I was wondering how many of my trans siblings are involved?

I'm Phillina, AMAB Transwoman, on HRT.
Ive been on this site for over a year and while its fun for some of the chat it isnt really a place to find people who want to share their dogs with trans girls (at least thats what I have seen.

However im close to getting my bottom surgery and have been in transition for 10 years now

Back