Transgender Zoophiles?

I am so excited for you having your first experience. I am sure it will exceed expectations. I am so happy to see trans women and CDs on this site. It is truly diverse

Im a bottom man, married to a top trans woman who likes to see me being fucked by other big dicks too (other man and trans), and more recently she said she wants to see me getting fucked by dogs and horses too.

Thought I'd post a couple recent pics. Australian TS, having finally committed to transition, hormones full time

Attachments

• 4bc47595-fb09-4a9e-93e0-9fe19f9476bb.png
    4bc47595-fb09-4a9e-93e0-9fe19f9476bb.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2021-08-17-19-01-56-46_e2ba3cfd577c728f3358e6fa517703e8.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-17-19-01-56-46_e2ba3cfd577c728f3358e6fa517703e8.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 0_IMG_20201112_195741.jpg
    0_IMG_20201112_195741.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 151
So for the past week I've been exploring this community for a bit, and I was wondering how many of my trans siblings are involved?

I'm Phillina, AMAB Transwoman, on HRT.
Heya Z-Girl, I'm Tasha! I'm a Trans-Woman AMAB, still a bit I'm the closet though. Still, I can pass as Cis pretty decently even without being on HRT, so I'm pretty lucky. It's wonderful to meet you, and to see another Trans sister here!

I have no idea how I've missed out on this thread for so long, but it's wonderful to see so many trans people here in the community, especially with the number of... close-minded people there are. Really shows you the scale of the community huh? 😅

AMAB Trans Woman, here. Pre everything. In the UK sadly, so it's not like I'll be able to get HRT for a long while especially given the weird situation I'm in. Don't know what it's like in the last country I was in, but I had to get away from my family, so it's not like that really matters.

AMAB Trans Woman, here. Pre everything. In the UK sadly, so it's not like I'll be able to get HRT for a long while especially given the weird situation I'm in. Don't know what it's like in the last country I was in, but I had to get away from my family, so it's not like that really matters.
Try inhousepharmacy.vu

Working for me at least

My actual gender identity is a big fat question mark nowadays but I was on HRT for a few years and started socially transitioning a decade ago. I'm sure this is biased toward the types of people I surround myself with, but anecdotally every other zoophile I've met IRL was also trans or gender nonconforming.

I m a crossdresser and glad to see others here my biggest disappointment is there is very few videos in this genre trans CD sissy etc I'm hoping to have my first encounter with a k9 soon and will for sure video tape me being dressed up sexy and behave sluty and of course I will make sure to share with others who have the same interest P.S.if anyone has any links personal property to share please let me know I've only been able to find 3 or 4 videos of a CD and a k9 so far thanks xdresserrandi View attachment 11280
That pix is so damn hot making me hard as hell

Back