Transgender Zoophiles?

So for the past week I've been exploring this community for a bit, and I was wondering how many of my trans siblings are involved?

I'm Phillina, AMAB Transwoman, on HRT.
Knott a trans here butt am a total bottom, I have been curious to make friends with trans of different degrees both ways.i am definitely non-judgmental or disrespectful but very curious about it and wood luv to learn more about all the different sexual titles,

Ive been on this site for over a year and while its fun for some of the chat it isnt really a place to find people who want to share their dogs with trans girls (at least thats what I have seen.

However im close to getting my bottom surgery and have been in transition for 10 years now
I’ve found this to be the case, too. But it’s also kind of nice to not be fetishized and rudely propositioned! That seems to be the prevalent mindset on other sites!

I apologize if I sound like that,that not only way I'm I'm interested, I'm interested in true friendship as well

Needs company

Attachments

• aywzpb.jpg
    aywzpb.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 39
  • kupo7l.jpg
    kupo7l.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 42
  • -ii28gr.jpg
    -ii28gr.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 37
  • gpyt48.jpg
    gpyt48.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 39
  • -9qn5bb.jpg
    -9qn5bb.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 33
  • aywzpb.jpg
    aywzpb.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 30
  • -oi5tx7.jpg
    -oi5tx7.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 33
  • 20211107_064856~2.jpg
    20211107_064856~2.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 32
  • -kgjv3o.jpg
    -kgjv3o.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 95fyty.jpg
    95fyty.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 34
I m a crossdresser and glad to see others here my biggest disappointment is there is very few videos in this genre trans CD sissy etc I'm hoping to have my first encounter with a k9 soon and will for sure video tape me being dressed up sexy and behave sluty and of course I will make sure to share with others who have the same interest P.S.if anyone has any links personal property to share please let me know I've only been able to find 3 or 4 videos of a CD and a k9 so far thanks xdresserrandi View attachment 11280
I love it! 💋

Back