Transgender Zoophiles?

Hi hi trans man here on T. Havent had any experience yet, but would love to!!
Well howdy and welcome! I hope you find everything you are searching for and more, everyone deserves to have their hearts deepest desires and dreams and have them completely fulfilled to full and overflowing.

Such an adorable possum ya got there, welcome to the crazy that is zooville, you are very welcome here. Hope you find lots of friends and have all kinds of fun in the process. A friendly Hiya back at ya.
Appreciate the warm welcome 😁 I hope to have all kinds of fun too.

Crossdresser from Gippsland Victoria Australia. Hoping to be bred by all sorts of beasts. And to breed a few also

I lived fulltime as Claudia many years with natural breasts and even implants... but due to some health issues all hormones and such were stopped and now living as male with a wife actually....after all these years....but have always been zoo active since a very very early age and have loved it!

MtF here. Transitioned 24/7-15 years. Live, work, passable, all that. Top surgery and various others 2010-2013. Still not sure about bottom, kinda really enjoy the sissy life without all the pomp. But, I am sure about loving a throbbing spurting knot. Was a member of the other site and back for round two. So nice to meet all of you.
I like to see you as a sissy on the picture. Im sure you have fun

I'm a trans chick with a cute dick and I'm switch and pan for humans and animals. No real life experience yet for the latter but a girl can dream. I'm also into many kinds of hentai and have various taboo fantasies.
*A friendly yote happens by waggles his cute backside in your direction says, "Nice to make your acquaintance, do as you please I am at your service!*

Back