top 5 dogs you would have sex with

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
I've never fucked any but I really want to I just need someone who has a dog that I can meet-up with to have fun with their dog

1.. Doberman they are sleek and sexy 2. Mastiff just there size and strength 3. Rottweiler same strength and size 4. Great Dane 😁 5. I have to include a husky cause of my 1st time would take them all

In this order, I’m pretty sure.

Labrador Retriever. Absolutely incredible dogs, no contest for me.
GSD. They are just so gorgeous.
Siberian Husky. They may be moody, but damn are they beautiful.
Rottweiler. Such raw power.
Weimaraner. Needs no introduction.

That’s my list, but you better know there are thousands more that come after.

1. German Shepherd
2. Husky
3. Golden Retriver
4. Great Dane
5. Collie

All male, and preferably all at once 🥵

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
I mean my list is literally identical lol, although I'd go with whichever happens to have the biggest dick

I love them all but if i have to choose

1-wolf 🤤 (not dominant please lol)
2-husky white, dark blue eye tall and slim 🤤 (big fluffy plush)
3-wolf x dog (please universe only one time)
4-gsd black ( a little bit dominant just a little bit )
5-australian shepherd caramel color with pale eyes in perfect physical shape; slim and well dicked
6-all the other male dog (I know i'm a bitch 😅)

brian (family guy) great conversationalist
brain (inspector gadget) the smart one with comic relief
Scooby (he has great treats)
under dog (will live with no fear)
scrappy (he had puppy powers)
😂

Back