Splorch, the Egg Laying Dildo

I know there's posts about primal hardware, but I can't believe there isn't a thread of this already (I always search before I post things). To any ladies (or gents) who own one; what's it like? I have a huge impregnation fetish and love to see women using this thing. To those who don't own one, do you plan on getting one?
View attachment 71459
I am...interested in the concept but in practice I may have to wait a few years/experiment some more before I'd try this out...fantastic colours though.

I have the Bork model from them as well (I'm male). I was never "super" into oviposition stuff, but figured what the heck. I ordered the small and medium egg molds to go along with it. I gotta say, it's one of my all time favorite toys. I convinced my wife to use it on me even though she was a bit hesitant, and she loves it almost as much as I do. The way it holds me just slightly open and how it expands as the eggs go through is indescribable. It's messy with all the lube that's used, but it's so so worth it. Can't recommend it enough.

Dam that's hot
Always want to try them (I'm male), but was always afraid of the eggs getting stuff, but now knowing they are only gelatin. Definitley going to buy one, thanks for the thread.

Dam that's hot
Always want to try them (I'm male), but was always afraid of the eggs getting stuff, but now knowing they are only gelatin. Definitley going to buy one, thanks for the thread.
You can get silicone eggs with "tails" on them, but the only one I'm aware of is Exotic Erotics and their sales are suspended due to quality issues.

I know there's posts about primal hardware, but I can't believe there isn't a thread of this already (I always search before I post things). To any ladies (or gents) who own one; what's it like? I have a huge impregnation fetish and love to see women using this thing. To those who don't own one, do you plan on getting one?
View attachment 71459
Ovipositor toys are on my upcoming purchase list, primals options look great but I also found one at sinnovator I'm gonna see about getting as they have a couple other toys I'm interested in too

I have it along with the other bigger one... The uh... G'lorp (Totally didn't just look it's name up...) With the bigger eggs... It can be fun, but prep is just too much work most of the time. Pro tip is buy the gelatin powder in bulk. It is much... much... much... Cheaper that way.

View attachment 71459
i have one! but i learned that its much too big for me right now, sadly so its not seen any use

Back