sperm in the uterus?

I can honestly say that I have actually felt a dog hit my cervix. If the sperm actually got into my uterus I can't say for sure, but the tip of a dogs dick has a point at the end so maybe it could actually shoot sperm inside.
There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts her fertile days, she's only fucked by two dogs all day and I don't touch her. They fuck her six times that day, taking turns once again and flooding her pussy with cum. On the first day of fertility, the sperm gets into the egg and the sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife bitch and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs. However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and is removed. My lovely female dog wife hasn't taken anti-pregnancy pills for a year now. By fucking all day with two dogs on the first day of her fertile days, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. We usually do an orgy with four or more guys the day after fucking the dogs + her and she's not pregnant yet. This is our measure to keep her clean of chemical pills and not to accidentally get pregnant by strangers because my wife likes to fuck other men. And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. Dog sperm is great because thanks to it my lovely whore wife does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our friend Viki and my wife get fucked by two dogs and me.

I know a female who is a member here and who is active. I chat to her regularly on wickr, and about a year ago she told me that her dog's cock penetrates her cervix. It a large breed of dog.

Because of what I've read here on this subject in the past I told her she was FOS and that it was impossible. Then I stopped chatting to her.

Subsequently I saw an image on the Internet that I believe to be genuine of a woman with a large butt plug buried up to the hilt in her cervix.

I then apologised to this female and she accepted my apology. She has got nothing to gain from lying to me so, unlikely as it may seem, I do believe her.
Still didnt happen, bud.There is a net nitwit out there who does such things, but I shudder to think how much harm she must have done herself in learning how. Unless she had modifications done....some people will try anything....re: Split Tongues or a Split Glans...
But the normal organ called a cervix is not penetrable by something shaped like a cock.

Think on this: in the bad old days, the preferred tool for abortions was a wire coathanger. The diameter of those is about 1/16 inch. The reason these were preferred was nothing much larger could push through the closed muscle. That statement OUGHT, of right, stop the argument cold and dead...but > sigh < it will not....for every woman here, there are ten men pretending to be a woman, and willing to swear to anything to be more "convincing" in the role.

Last edited:
Here's a video edit I made showing what happens to the cervix during orgasm. Then imagine having a large K9 cock inside your vagina kissing your cervix. I'd be surprised if there isn't a certain quantity of cum that gets sucked in...especially considering dog cum is quite watery.
I just ❤️ the internet!! Prior to the internet, if I wanted to see into a woman’s birth canal, I’d have to go to a “shoe show” club, buy drinks, and carry a wad of dollar bills.

Here's a video edit I made showing what happens to the cervix during orgasm. Then imagine having a large K9 cock inside your vagina kissing your cervix. I'd be surprised if there isn't a certain quantity of cum that gets sucked in...especially considering dog cum is quite watery.
Absolutely love this. Would be amazing if we had a clip with a dog's dick just erupting cum the whole time.

Still didnt happen, bud.There is a net nitwit out there who does such things, but I shudder to think how much harm she must have done hetself in learning how. Unless she had modifications done....some people will try anything....re: Split Tongues or a Split Glans...
But the normal organ called a cervix is not penetrable but something shaped like a cock.

Think on this: in the bad old days, the preferred tool for abortions was a wire coathanger. The diameter of those is about 1/16 inch. The reason these were preferred was nothing much larger could push through the closed muscle. That statement OUGHT of right, stop the argument cold and dead...but > sigh < it will not....for every woman here, there are tem men pretending to be a woman, and willing to swear to anything to be more "convincing" in the role.
The video seem genuine, but it does not show the sperm being sucked in. It is the movement of the light that make it look like it.
Saddlebum66 is right. The normal cervix can not be penetrated by anything that large. When an IUD is inserted it is inside a tube of 3-4 mm (less than 1/6 inch), and many women fell pain from that size. So anything bigger will give excruciating pain.
But of course Y_knot is right about the cum. The sperm cells of man / dog / boar has almost the same size and form. So they will swim past the cervix into her womb.
(and a nice thought that my sperm swims in the womb of my cows and sowsl)

Last edited:
Nice edit but still a lot of fantasy here...

One in every crowd....still basic bullshit. The cervix does indeed make "kissy faces" during orgasm....but its a tight, THICK, little ring of muscle....apparently you've never seen the kit used to dilate that little ring for intra-uterine surgery. I have. Its a pretty, brutal is one word, set up. Its a fantasy....put it back in the box
( npi)

And a difference, that makes NO DIFFERENCE, IS no difference.
I'm confused. Are you disagreeing with my statement that the cervix is not penetrated? (Because you seem to be very actively making the argument that it penetration doesn't happen.)
Or perhaps I wasn't clear when I used the word "dips"? That was in reference the the anatomical position of the cervix in relation to the vagina. More accurately, the word would be "protrudes", so if that was the confusion, I apologize for the lack of clarity.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not sure why dispelling people's ignorance or dismissing their fantasies is such a passion for you. I'll assume you have a genuine hope that people don't do something that will hurt themselves or worse (and if that is the case, it's a good reason). But I would appreciate a bit of clarity- and perhaps a reasoned argument- if you find something I say inaccurate.

Or not. I mean, I made my point earlier so I'm not super invested. It just seemed to me that reply didn't fit the pattern.

No..
not disagreeing at all.... given the length of your statement though its not hard to lose track of what you meant
Yes...I have a passion for keeping people out of trouble, as well as their critters....given the amount of BAD advice Ive seen here and at BF over 25 years....someone has to. This topic alone must come up three or four times a month in one fashion or another. Everytime it does some knucklehead insists thats what is happening....almost always male or fake female. Maybe one day the world will be a better place. . Im not holding my breath.

Edit: Ill reread and write a new post if need be. Its late so best I dont try right now.

Last edited:
I can feel a dog cum in me but I don't recall ever feeling bloated. A lot of the cum leaks out. I've known I had cum pooled on top of my uterus because I've seen pictures. Maybe a little does leak in.
I've also read that it is possible for a dog sperm to fertilize a human egg for less than a second before it dies. Don't know if that's true.
That turns me on that a woman can feel the cum.

Well here is my attempt at doctor: If sperm couldn't get into the uterus, there would be no conception, no babies, and no mammals. Therefore I conclude sperm gets into the uterus somehow sometime.
No one has tried to disprove this.
Of course the sperm has to enter the uterus to get her pregnant. And the sperm-cells of dogs, boars and humans is of the same size and form. So they will enter her womb too.
No, what I, and others with a medical knowledge, has said is that a normal human cervix can never be penetrated by the penis of neither a dog, a boar or a man. But at the ovulation time the sperm of dogs and other animals will swim up into her uterus and further in a futile attempt to impregnate her egg.

Last edited:
I can feel a dog cum in me but I don't recall ever feeling bloated. A lot of the cum leaks out. I've known I had cum pooled on top of my uterus because I've seen pictures. Maybe a little does leak in.
I've also read that it is possible for a dog sperm to fertilize a human egg for less than a second before it dies. Don't know if that's true.
True 🐾

Of course the sperm has to enter the uterus to get her pregnant. And the sperm-cells of dogs, boars and humans is of the same size and form. So they will enter her womb too.
No, what I, and others with a medical knowledge, has said is that a normal human cervix can never be penetrated by the penis of neither a dog, a boar or a man. But at the ovulation time the sperm of dogs and other animals will swim up into her uterus and further in a futile attempt to impregnate her egg.

Noone said that, idiot.

Here is the original post.

the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.

People are wondering of a few milliliters of sperm can enter the uterus, hence the title

sperm in the uterus?​

not

Dick in the uterus.

Idiot.

Noone said that, idiot.

People are wondering of a few milliliters of sperm can enter the uterus, hence the title

sperm in the uterus?​

not

Dick in the uterus.

Idiot.
So because the original post was about sperm in the uterus, none of the rest of the thread happened? Let's see a few quotes of people talking about dicks in the uterus, shall we?
Many stories are flying around. With the sharp tip to a dog penis, can it force a cervix to open with the intense pressure by a dog pounding that deep and fast before knotting?
So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.
I have seen an x-ray dont know if it is really true but apparently the dog penis can reach with the tip of his cock the uterus but again im not expert nor an doc to know how true it is. Would be interesting if there was a real research on that type of study.
You've seen a fake "X-ray" image created by someone with a fantasy about cervical penetration that has no connection to anything observable in the real world.
...and that's only the first few. Idiot.

So because the original post was about sperm in the uterus, none of the rest of the thread happened? Let's see a few quotes of people talking about dicks in the uterus, shall we?

I seem to keep getting quoted without context to back up arguments (I think I automatically become a famous historical figure if I get two more on my punch card).

Just to be clear- I only brought up the cervix to explain it's function and role. The part about "no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens" was because the person I was responding to had said that they didn't think it happened and I was affirming that.

I mean, I can understand why someone wouldn't want false information to get out there in case someone tries to do something that hurts themselves or their companion, but maaaan.... People feel really passionately about the subject (to a point where I think it's only about "winning" the conversation). Don't get me wrong, I love arguing, to the point that I will take the opposite point of what I believe just to get into an argument, but this thread has been about fifteen pages of interweaving threads about a quarter-inch *hole* in some muscle and mucus membrane rather than sperm cells in the uterus. (Forgot to specify I meant the cervical os specifically)

This has taken the fun out of the original topic- I think everyone needs to chill out and ask themselves "Is this one topic really the hill I want to die on?"

Just to be clear- I only brought up the cervix to explain it's function and role. The part about "no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens" was because the person I was responding to had said that they didn't think it happened and I was affirming that.
I know, and I think the quote makes that clear. Now you need to be clear on why I quoted you. I gave no opinion on cervical penetration possible vs not in my previous post (for the record it's not, and anyone who says otherwise is a deluded moron) and my post was not about providing an opinion on the matter. Instead I was responding to the claim that there had been no discussion about cervical penetration by posting examples of the discussion.

I know, and I think the quote makes that clear. Now you need to be clear on why I quoted you. I gave no opinion on cervical penetration possible vs not in my previous post (for the record it's not, and anyone who says otherwise is a deluded moron) and my post was not about providing an opinion on the matter. Instead I was responding to the claim that there had been no discussion about cervical penetration by posting examples of the discussion.
Some idiot has taken upon his idiot self to terrorize the thread with an off-topic discussion of cervical penetration instead of discussing what the thread is about.

Most of the posts you quote is that idiot trying to debunk something no-one has said.

Even you are still talking about cervical penetration instead of the actual question, which is:

is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.

Some idiot has taken upon his idiot self to terrorize the thread with an off-topic discussion of cervical penetration instead of discussing what the thread is about.

Most of the posts you quote is that idiot trying to debunk something no-one has said.

Even you are still talking about cervical penetration instead of the actual question, which is:
Most of the quotes I gave from four different people are from the same person? Idiot.
Bottom line, you claimed
Noone said that
When it turns out they absolutely did. A whole lot of people absolutely did, in fact. So instead of claiming
Noone said that
Maybe you should actually read the fucking thread so that you have a clue what you're talking about before responding.

I don't understand this now.. Is it possible to get pregnant from an animal? it's a bit scary :(
The last piece of advice I gave was to read the fucking thread... instead of doing that, you decided to make a post confirming for everyone who reads it that you're a complete moron. But hey, don't worry. If they're all like you, nobody will read it anyway.

Last edited:
The last piece of advice I gave was to read the fucking thread... instead of doing that, you decided to make a post confirming for everyone who reads it that you're a complete moron. But hey, don't worry. If they're all like you, nobody will read it anyway.
I wrote it first and only then read it. :/ sorry...

Did not read through this thread but i know of two women who use Misoprostol at the start of there fertile period to dilate there cervix by as much as 5 centimeters before a long session with there doggie partners.

Back