sperm in the uterus?

So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.

That out of the way, the sperm cells themselves (not the fluid that makes up the majority of any mammal semen) do enter the OS of the cervix. This is much more difficult outside of ovulation, where the cervical mucus is very thick- though it still happens (thanks to cervical folds that restrict and protect the sperm, this is why a woman can get pregnant outside of ovulation). During ovulation, the mucus becomes thinner and allows more sperm to pass more easily.

Now it's important to note that all sperm is treated as a foreign invader by the woman's body, including human sperm. It's also important to note that the uterus will help move all sperm cells up into it. At this point, a woman's body doesn't discriminate against sperm species. The sperm moves forward, the uterus helps point it and up it goes.

This process goes all the way to the egg itself, if present, where the actual species discrimination occurs. The Zona Pellucida has receptors on it that prevent cross-species fertilization. While Humans and Canine have homologus genes for some of these protein receptors, they don't completely match. Canine sperm may try to move towards the egg to inseminate it, but won't be able to. They also won't block human sperm from inseminating the egg, as by this time so few sperm are there- and the egg is so big in size comparison- that there's plenty of room for human sperm to do it's work.

It's actually fascinating that (at least mammals) have evolved a system to keep their eggs from being fertilized by the wrong species of sperm. Almost like interspecies sex has been so common in nature that evolution had to account for it.

While it's possible for an improperly formed Zona Pellucida to allow a canine sperm to inseminate (and effectively kill) the egg, this would involve a genetic abnormality that tends towards infertility in women. In these cases, the woman has to have a doctor perform the fertilization in a lab to get pregnant, as these issues also cause problems with human sperm fertilizing the egg (too many fertilize the egg, sperm won't implant, etc.).

Incidentally, they used to test human sperm for fertility by removing the Zona Pellucida on hamster eggs, then observe how well the sperm fertilized them. This wasn't a very good test, they found out, so it's been largely phased out for better methods.

TLDR: At the microscopic level, your dog does inseminate you the same as a human man would, but the egg completely ignores the dog sperm knocking at it's door.
Knowledge is power my friend!

Did not read through this thread but i know of two women who use Misoprostol at the start of there fertile period to dilate there cervix by as much as 5 centimeters before a long session with there doggie partners.
I honestly doubt this, but I want to believe.

Hell, imagine just how literally stuffer her womb would be. Or even, what if a boar bred her? To be honest, the boar one should probably remain in the realm of hentai, lol.

Did not read through this thread but i know of two women who use Misoprostol at the start of there fertile period to dilate there cervix by as much as 5 centimeters before a long session with there doggie partners.
Wow, she must be really dedicated to her fetish to give herself diarrhea and uterine contractions over it (Misoprostol is a uterotonic, meaning it causes contractions, and diarrhea is considered one of the primary effects of this drug despite being an adverse effect - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539873/ ).

Wow, she must be really dedicated to her fetish to give herself diarrhea and uterine contractions over it (Misoprostol is a uterotonic, meaning it causes contractions, and diarrhea is considered one of the primary effects of this drug despite being an adverse effect - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539873/ ).
I will have to ask them i have no idea but as one is a registrar im sure she knows what shes doing

Hell, imagine just how literally stuffer her womb would be. Or even, what if a boar bred her? To be honest, the boar one should probably remain in the realm of hentai, lol.
There is a young lady here she does not appear often @Joystoys who enjoys a portion of pork and does not mind talking about it.

I will have to ask them i have no idea but as one is a registrar im sure she knows what shes doing
Considering your friend is imaginary, it's not very convincing that she happens to be an imaginary medical registrar. Not only that, you happen to have TWO friends who are so dedicated to their fetishy idea of cervical penetration that they are totally fine giving themselves diarrhea, abdominal pain, and contractions over it. My dear, you are full of shit. Although maybe not for long with that diarrhea.

Considering your friend is imaginary, it's not very convincing that she happens to be an imaginary medical registrar. Not only that, you happen to have TWO friends who are so dedicated to their fetishy idea of cervical penetration that they are totally fine giving themselves diarrhea, abdominal pain, and contractions over it. My dear, you are full of shit. Although maybe not for long with that diarrhea.
Funny i also have a Veterinarian a veterinary nurse an NHS registrar a solicitor a magistrate and judge plus a couple of teachers in my circle plus a couple of members of the Lords in the actual family .
I am reliably informed that your comments on common side effects are wildly exaggerated , But that there common exaggerations used by the Anti abortion lobby
Apparently It depends on the dosage and the health condition encouraging a miscarriage of non viable pregnancy requires a much heavier dosage and is more likely to cause one of the less known side effects ,
But then I'm only relaying an anecdotal conversation.

Funny i also have a Veterinarian a veterinary nurse an NHS registrar a solicitor a magistrate and judge plus a couple of teachers in my circle plus a couple of members of the Lords in the actual family .
I am reliably informed that your comments on common side effects are wildly exaggerated , But that there common exaggerations used by the Anti abortion lobby
Apparently It depends on the dosage and the health condition encouraging a miscarriage of non viable pregnancy requires a much heavier dosage and is more likely to cause one of the less known side effects ,
But then I'm only relaying an anecdotal conversation.
So if I understand you correctly... the anti-abortion lobby plans to get women to stop having abortions using this drug by telling them it will give them diarrhea. You think they looked at their options, and decided the best way to get young women to change their minds about a tremendous life-altering decision was to threaten that the drug would give them diarrhea.
...sigh...
Great to see your cast of imaginary friends expanding, though. Next time you might try linking an actual source that supports your claims.

Sometimes when I walk out of swimming pool actually a lot of pussy liquid somehow leaks out… I even joked that it feels like a boar ejaculated inside of me 😏

So if I understand you correctly... the anti-abortion lobby plans to get women to stop having abortions using this drug by telling them it will give them diarrhea. You think they looked at their options, and decided the best way to get young women to change their minds about a tremendous life-altering decision was to threaten that the drug would give them diarrhea.
...sigh...
Great to see your cast of imaginary friends expanding, though. Next time you might try linking an actual source that supports your claims.
You really are obtuse .

...sigh...
HI there I'm the imaginary Veterinary Nurse , Twat

HI there I'm the imaginary Veterinary Nurse , Twat
I don't know if you're a nurse or not, but I do know you're just as full of shit as your friend if you intend to support any of her claims. Or are you also going to tell me the anti-abortion lobby has a genius plan to get women to stop having abortions by falsely claiming the abortion drugs will give them the runs?

LOL this is a funny thread. Specially the parts where some dudes tell some chicks what their bodies should do.

Does sperm go into the uterus? Probably, that's what it's supposed to do.
Do some women get their cervix penetrated? Probably, why not? Maybe they like the pain, maybe they are stretchy.
Do some women take drugs to dilate enough to get more in there? Why not? It's probably not the safest thing ever done in the history of ever...but makes them happy so go for it!.

From reading, common use of Misoprostol is to prevent stomach ulcers. It's not to be used if you are pregnant, but the side effects don't sound to common or horrible. It's also used to abort, but that's done with other drugs, and also dialate the cervix before procedures that go past it. It's probably not that hard to get, since it's a 'home' abortion drug.

There are a few billion people on this planet, so chances are anything you can think of, someone does it.

LOL this is a funny thread. Specially the parts where some dudes tell some chicks what their bodies should do.

Does sperm go into the uterus? Probably, that's what it's supposed to do.
Do some women get their cervix penetrated? Probably, why not? Maybe they like the pain, maybe they are stretchy.
Do some women take drugs to dilate enough to get more in there? Why not? It's probably not the safest thing ever done in the history of ever...but makes them happy so go for it!.

From reading, common use of Misoprostol is to prevent stomach ulcers. It's not to be used if you are pregnant, but the side effects don't sound to common or horrible. It's also used to abort, but that's done with other drugs, and also dialate the cervix before procedures that go past it. It's probably not that hard to get, since it's a 'home' abortion drug.

There are a few billion people on this planet, so chances are anything you can think of, someone does it.
Could be that somebody, somewhere, is so dedicated to their fetish that they are fully willing to give themselves diarrhea, abdominal pain, and uterine contractions every time they want to do it. However our girl here says TWO of her friends are doing it. It ought to be common sense that the far more likely explanation is that she's lying, but I must admit common sense is in short supply with some folks.

Believe what you want. :gsd_wink:

Oh my the Anger and intolerance that some display , there ability to fail to read and understand simple sentences astounding there ability to allow there prejudice to convo lute an argument almost Trumpian
There is a campaign by the Deluded Religious right god squad to eliminate abortion for any reason misoprostol mifepristone Ulipristal are all being demonised the first two used in chemically induced miscarriage being particularly reviled , plus in the religious fundamentalist view Ulipristal is an Abortion pill .
If your a woman and find yourself with an unwanted pregnancy and make the mistake of attending one of the heavily disguised Christian organisations purporting to be a women's heath clinic ,. The Misoprostol mifepristone combination not only would not be offered in fact the game play for these clinics is to waste time trying to take a pregnancy beyond the legal limit for induced abortion.
Every avenue is used make a woman endure an unwanted pregnancy .
And if she realises what is happening and decides to find a true pregnancy advisory clinic that's when the the scare campaign begins "" if you go to this clinic and they offer you this , this is what can happen and they roll out an exaggerated and sometimes direct lies on risk and side effects ,
But it goes further christian seats of learning heavily influenced by fundamentalist financial donators individual's and organised groups are selective in the research they carry out and selective in the language selective in the weight and column inch they give on chemical abortion .
Even google with financial inducement bury's pro abortion research deep in its pages .

As for myself and my imaginary acquaintances the only thing we have found imaginary is the self importance of some individuals
Some of this is very true and very alarming. Unfortunately it's also all completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. My claim is that misoprostol causes diarrhea, abdominal pain, and uterine contractions. This is a claim that every single reliable source out there supports (even if you use search engines other than google). I guess the anti-abortion clinics got to all of them? Because of their master plan to stop women from getting abortions by playing up the diarrhea angle!

Maybe Momma: "Doctor, I've done my soul searching, and I feel in my heart that I just cannot bring this baby into the world."
Doctor: "Ok. But you know, the drug will give you diarrhea."
Maybe Momma: "WHAT?! That's fucking gross! Fine, I'll just have the damn baby!"

Tunnel vision i was not going to engage but against my better judgment will .
What in the end were talking about is cervix ripening by the use of artificial prostaglandins and there are a host of these one of which and the most commonly used is misoprostol.
Misoprostol combined with Mifepristone is used as a pregnancy termination regime it can have a number of side effects that will effect some recipients some not all .
The most common side effect after termination is headache vomiting and constipation that may cause stomach pain this is after the full course of three treatments . There are as correctly stated a number of other effects possible at the full dose

When used for other Gynecological procedures in a single dose to ripen and dilate the cervix to allow surgical procedures virtually none of these effects are noted to any degree if at all
The way misoprostol is administered is another factor orally swallowed sub lingual or vaginal insertion that has an effect on suffering some side effects .
In Gynecological procedures in the UK a favoured method is by an effervescent tablet applied directly to the cervix that after approximately a period of an hour to ninety minutes will have dilated and softened the cervix by 3 to 4 centimetres .

Now i knew very little on this subject as a veterinarians nurse its not something we have to deal with , but now in my first year at the RCV using there database to cross reference with NHS records .
Its easy to see that small doses could be used without real side affects as they are in DC and Hysteroscopy procedures enabling cervix ripening dilation for other purposes.
Make of that what you will .
Its my last word on the subject

Tunnel vision i was not going to engage but against my better judgment will .
What in the end were talking about is cervix ripening by the use of artificial prostaglandins and there are a host of these one of which and the most commonly used is misoprostol.
Misoprostol combined with Mifepristone is used as a pregnancy termination regime it can have a number of side effects that will effect some recipients some not all .
The most common side effect after termination is headache vomiting and constipation that may cause stomach pain this is after the full course of three treatments . There are as correctly stated a number of other effects possible at the full dose

When used for other Gynecological procedures in a single dose to ripen and dilate the cervix to allow surgical procedures virtually none of these effects are noted to any degree if at all
The way misoprostol is administered is another factor orally swallowed sub lingual or vaginal insertion that has an effect on suffering some side effects .
In Gynecological procedures in the UK a favoured method is by an effervescent tablet applied directly to the cervix that after approximately a period of an hour to ninety minutes will have dilated and softened the cervix by 3 to 4 centimetres .

Now i knew very little on this subject as a veterinarians nurse its not something we have to deal with , but now in my first year at the RCV using there database to cross reference with NHS records .
Its easy to see that small doses could be used without real side affects as they are in DC and Hysteroscopy procedures enabling cervix ripening dilation for other purposes.
Make of that what you will .
Its my last word on the subject
My response: Prove it. Link any source that agrees with this assessment.

You could have at least tried to hide the fact that you're using a sockpuppet account. Whoops, too bad we have tools on the forum that's able to link up accounts when checked. :rolleyes:
HA! Thanks Floofy, I love you! It's ok, I'm drunk right now so I can say that.

So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.

That out of the way, the sperm cells themselves (not the fluid that makes up the majority of any mammal semen) do enter the OS of the cervix. This is much more difficult outside of ovulation, where the cervical mucus is very thick- though it still happens (thanks to cervical folds that restrict and protect the sperm, this is why a woman can get pregnant outside of ovulation). During ovulation, the mucus becomes thinner and allows more sperm to pass more easily.

Now it's important to note that all sperm is treated as a foreign invader by the woman's body, including human sperm. It's also important to note that the uterus will help move all sperm cells up into it. At this point, a woman's body doesn't discriminate against sperm species. The sperm moves forward, the uterus helps point it and up it goes.

This process goes all the way to the egg itself, if present, where the actual species discrimination occurs. The Zona Pellucida has receptors on it that prevent cross-species fertilization. While Humans and Canine have homologus genes for some of these protein receptors, they don't completely match. Canine sperm may try to move towards the egg to inseminate it, but won't be able to. They also won't block human sperm from inseminating the egg, as by this time so few sperm are there- and the egg is so big in size comparison- that there's plenty of room for human sperm to do it's work.

It's actually fascinating that (at least mammals) have evolved a system to keep their eggs from being fertilized by the wrong species of sperm. Almost like interspecies sex has been so common in nature that evolution had to account for it.

While it's possible for an improperly formed Zona Pellucida to allow a canine sperm to inseminate (and effectively kill) the egg, this would involve a genetic abnormality that tends towards infertility in women. In these cases, the woman has to have a doctor perform the fertilization in a lab to get pregnant, as these issues also cause problems with human sperm fertilizing the egg (too many fertilize the egg, sperm won't implant, etc.).

Incidentally, they used to test human sperm for fertility by removing the Zona Pellucida on hamster eggs, then observe how well the sperm fertilized them. This wasn't a very good test, they found out, so it's been largely phased out for better methods.

TLDR: At the microscopic level, your dog does inseminate you the same as a human man would, but the egg completely ignores the dog sperm knocking at it's door.

But it's magnificent to imagine that the dog's sperm will try to impregnate, it's the basics of life, procreating, right?

fr i have a huge breeding fetish and damn it makes everything so much better the risk the lust everything behind it especially the idea or knowing i just bred that bitch and gave her a litter of pups or a girl a baby damn its hot

You could have at least tried to hide the fact that you're using a sockpuppet account. Whoops, too bad we have tools on the forum that's able to link up accounts when manually checked. :rolleyes:
Shes been a fake since the minute she joined, advocating things that can't possibly be true, but could be dangerous. Glad she and her puppies are gone.

Back