sperm in the uterus?

Very well, after reading all these arguments and comments, a doubt arose, It is possible that a pig's penis can enter the cervix of a woman who has already given birth more than once, or perhaps the tip of the penis of a dog?

Very well, after reading all these arguments and comments, a doubt arose, It is possible that a pig's penis can enter the cervix of a woman who has already given birth more than once, or perhaps the tip of the penis
How long did it take to find your cervix?
Sometimes it seems like 4evr.. but he will move an unfortunately step on me while feeling 4it. It’s usually really warm n kinda exciting but he can get frustrated and bite too.

Sometimes it seems like 4evr.. but he will move an unfortunately step on me while feeling 4it. It’s usually really warm n kinda exciting but he can get frustrated and bite too.
Thanks for your reply.
Is it just as hard and cumbersome to enter the cervix, or is it straightforward then after finding the cervix?

the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.
the boy is a 4 year old German Shepherd.
PS sorry, English is not my mother language.
Ive never been with a dog but this is a myth about pigs which I do have experience with.. in that case no they dont cum that deeply lol It can just feel that way sometimes ig

It’s super painful for a moment then seems a rush of warm feeling 🥰😊
Thank you once again for your answer.
But I meant for boar, after finding the cervix, is it easier for the them to get into it, or does it take a lot of effort to get into the cervix as well, just like finding the it?

But I meant for boar, after finding the cervix, is it easier for the them to get into it, or does it take a lot of effort to get into the cervix as well, just like finding the it?
That’s the painful part cause he doesn’t ask if it hurts😂😬… so it jus goes in an I jus hold my breath until the pain goes away n then it’s jus extremely good 🥰🎀

That’s the painful part cause he doesn’t ask if it hurts😂😬… so it jus goes in an I jus hold my breath until the pain goes away n then it’s jus extremely

I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
it somtimes happens to me

The sperm makes it’s way up.. yes. I’ve even had some leak out the next day. Obviously I peed etc… but still find it coming out. 🎀

i always thought that a dog can penetrate the uterus slightly and cum into a womans womb. Or is that just a myth?
This depends. Many say it's impossible, just like your physician would say too (not about dog sex, but about penetrating the cervix).
I'm here to tell you that they're wrong, but only to a certain degree. Most women don't like cervical stimulation and many say it's directly painful.
Yes, if you have never had kids and have not been playing with dilators over substantial time to expand the os, then yes it's impossible for the dog to instantly enter the uterus by fucking.
Others on the other hand like stimulating their cervix and appreciates the pain it causes (if they feel pain at all). I've seen some girls that have managed to insert one or more fingers, but I want to stress that this is dangerous and demands a lot of time and dedication.
I looked them up again now, and if this is not your thing, don't google this, but Maya Simons, Alisson_Punk, Andrada Hot and Strangecares have all managed to insert big objects into their wombs. These girls would definitely manage "just the tip". I believe it was Maya that managed an actual human cock in there.

um... I'm going to have to call BS. Here's Alisson_Punk...
1658150773100.png
Please tell me you are not stupid enough to believe that's her actual cervix? That's just something she inserted into her vagina that looks vaguely like a cervix. There is no way that's her actual cervix unless this woman is severely deformed. And I'm pretty sure that's not the case. First off the cervix does not have length or girth like that... it's not the length of the entire vaginal tract. Second, it's not that enormous. Thirdly... in order to get the cervix at the opening of the vagina she'd basically have to prolapse her entire vagina... which obviously isn't the case there since she's got that sleeve or whatever inside her vagina. Fourth... even if she was prolapsed... her uterus would have to descend into the inverted vaginal area, which wouldn't be possible because the uterus is held in place by other tissues and blood vessels and veins in the body. A simple understand of A&P would make any reasonable person realize what you're seeing there is either bogus or a severe medical abnormality.

All that being said, I'm sure there are women who have medical issues and have an easier time penetrating their cervix. But people seriously need to pull their head out of their own autistic asses and stop trying to argue that because a few women have a medical issue that make something possible then imply that it's possible for every woman or even all women. Outliers are just that... outliers. Take your, "I'm here to tell you that they're wrong" and stop trying to "educate" everyone as to what women can do by using extreme medical oddities as your examples.

Last edited:
View attachment 285616
Please tell me you are not stupid enough to believe that's her actual cervix? That's just something she inserted into her vagina that looks vaguely like a cervix. There is no way that's her actual cervix unless this woman is severely deformed. And I'm pretty sure that's not the case. First off the cervix does not have length or girth like that... it's not the length of the entire vaginal tract. Second, it's not that enormous. Thirdly... in order to get the cervix at the opening of the vagina she'd basically have to prolapse her entire vagina... which obviously isn't the case there since she's got that sleeve or whatever inside her vagina. Fourth... even if she was prolapsed... her uterus would have to descend into the inverted vaginal area, which wouldn't be possible because the uterus is held in place by other tissues and blood vessels and veins in the body. A simple understand of A&P would make any reasonable person realize what you're seeing there is either bogus or a severe medical abnormality.

All that being said, I'm sure there are women who have medical issues and have an easier time penetrating their cervix. But people seriously need to pull their head out of their own autistic asses and stop trying to argue that because a few women have a medical issue that make something possible then imply that it's possible for every woman or even all women. Outliers are just that... outliers. Take your, "I'm here to tell you that they're wrong" and stop trying to "educate" everyone as to what women can do by using extreme medical oddities as your examples.

Please everyone that come here for real info, read this, and try to not keep on other comments since misinformation is what actually makes lots of stuff harder to understand

View attachment 285616

Woah hey, hold your horses there partner. First thing I said is that it is impossible for normal people.
Most people don't play with extreme stretching of holes that shouldn't be stretched.
And calling me stupid and autistic just because I tell you that you've been wrong in something is not productive or nice.
There are women who like to play with their genitals in that way. Yes, her lady parts are intentionally messed up, but it is possible nonetheless.
Her vagina is fully prolapsed, but she can still push things back up in there, and the sleeve holds things half way in place which is why that pic looks so weird.

1658155640730.png
This is an uterine prolapse and the cervix is wide and "enormous" enough to push the lips apart.

In the pic of her you refer to she does have a sleeve to hold her vaginal tract open, but if you go watch her other videos you'll see that this aint BS. She's been a cam whore for many many years and she's deliberately ruined her anus and vagina, doing as much as possible to not regain her original shape.

Please everyone that come here for real info, read this, and try to not keep on other comments since misinformation is what actually makes lots of stuff harder to understand
"real info"? Just because something is out of the ordinary doesn't make it not real.
If it's possible for anyone to achieve this state out of the blue is another case entirely, which is why I said that for most people this is impossible.
Remember that the cervix has to expand to the circumference of a baby's head during childbirth, and it's soft tissue. If you're determined and have a high pain tolerance, you can open the cervix. This is even a common practice to induce birth in certain cases. Look up "cervical ripening".
However even the most devout stretching girls will be left with a somewhat normal cervix size if she leaves it alone for long enough.
Saying it's flat out impossible to do this is like saying running like Usain Bolt is impossible just because most people won't be able to regardless of how hard they train and try.

They don’t listen to me on what hurts…. So they jus push right in. 🤨

Still... isn't this just drifting away from the original topic?
Igramul asked if it's a myth that the tip of the k9 cock can push a little inside the girl's womb (related to the original topic).
While it would basically never happen with any of the people here, it would be a possibility if one of those girls that like to stretch themselves decided they wanted to try a dog dick.
I guess the answer to the question about it being a myth is:

1658184093941.png

Igramul asked if it's a myth that the tip of the k9 cock can push a little inside the girl's womb (related to the original topic).
While it would basically never happen with any of the people here, it would be a possibility if one of those girls that like to stretch themselves decided they wanted to try a dog dick.

View attachment 285763
No … I don’t think so… but they defs hit it.. if the angle is right. That hurts too… r just uncomfortable anyway 🎀

View attachment 285763
I still feel like this drifted apart, lol. Anyways, even though someone could actually open/stretch/whatever... i dunno, too much cons vs the pros from this unless someone is really into going to the hospital later

There are women who like to play with their genitals in that way. Yes, her lady parts are intentionally messed up, but it is possible nonetheless.
You're missing the point. The question of penetration of the Uterus my a dog is one about if it could happen in reality to a regular woman. Finding one person with fucked up anatomy and then being the "WELL ACKCHYUALLY..." guy isn't addressing the real question at hand. People are not asking if there's 1 person in 7.7 billion that this can happen to. They're asking about if this is possible for the every woman who might be engaged in this lifestyle.
This is why I called your ass autistic (not you, your ass... go re-read my reply). Anyone with a basic understanding of human conversational behavior would have realized no one was asking if the chances were 0.000000001% of this happening. (1 in 7.753 billion)
Here's what happens every freaking time... you'll have one person make a claim like this based on a literal extreme insignificant outlier... seriously this one is e-10... and then the next person will take that and in their horny state where they want believe fantasy is real they will make a further claim on it that's also insignificant and then the next person who's horny reads that then logs into their LARPing account and makes a similar claim. And before long a string of people who have no care about reality and just want to fap off their head fantasies go about trying to convince people it's real.
That's the same exact reason we have multiple threads about women getting pregnant from a dog. People will find the tiniest sliver of 'evidence' they think proves something... and over multiple people fapping to their fantasies... that'll get extrapolated out and repeated over and over until there's people here that think it might be real.
This isn't a research forum (much to my disappointment, lol) where people are digging into deviances from the statistical mean and trying to figure out what that may imply. A lot of people are here to jerk off or rub one out... and actual truth and reality get lost.
The reason I'm so adamant about calling this kind of BS out is because there are women who are new to this who come onto a site like this and get completely overwhelmed with what they read. And when that doesn't line up to what they've experienced or what they know to be true... they're going to question themselves, possibly think there's something wrong because they cant do the things they read others about... or otherwise get frustrated because they cant achieve what they believe other people are actually achieving with their pet.

TL;DR
You missed the point and became the Ackchyually meme.

You're missing the point. The question of penetration of the Uterus my a dog is one about if it could happen in reality to a regular woman. Finding one person with fucked up anatomy and then being the "WELL ACKCHYUALLY..." guy isn't addressing the real question at hand. People are not asking if there's 1 person in 7.7 billion that this can happen to. They're asking about if this is possible for the every woman who might be engaged in this lifestyle.
This is why I called your ass autistic (not you, your ass... go re-read my reply). Anyone with a basic understanding of human conversational behavior would have realized no one was asking if the chances were 0.000000001% of this happening. (1 in 7.753 billion)
Here's what happens every freaking time... you'll have one person make a claim like this based on a literal extreme insignificant outlier... seriously this one is e-10... and then the next person will take that and in their horny state where they want believe fantasy is real they will make a further claim on it that's also insignificant and then the next person who's horny reads that then logs into their LARPing account and makes a similar claim. And before long a string of people who have no care about reality and just want to fap off their head fantasies go about trying to convince people it's real.
That's the same exact reason we have multiple threads about women getting pregnant from a dog. People will find the tiniest sliver of 'evidence' they think proves something... and over multiple people fapping to their fantasies... that'll get extrapolated out and repeated over and over until there's people here that think it might be real.
This isn't a research forum (much to my disappointment, lol) where people are digging into deviances from the statistical mean and trying to figure out what that may imply. A lot of people are here to jerk off or rub one out... and actual truth and reality get lost.
The reason I'm so adamant about calling this kind of BS out is because there are women who are new to this who come onto a site like this and get completely overwhelmed with what they read. And when that doesn't line up to what they've experienced or what they know to be true... they're going to question themselves, possibly think there's something wrong because they cant do the things they read others about... or otherwise get frustrated because they cant achieve what they believe other people are actually achieving with their pet.

TL;DR

Metallica would say "you know it's sad but true" but yup. That's my point before on what i recalled on real stuff, not to say it's not possible, but to make it clear that's something pretty much uncommon, rare, odd, and other words that describe something that's unlikely to happen in most cases.

TL;DR

Why are you so aggressive? My initial response was that this depends. It literally depends on the person, as in I answered the question that was asked. I thought I clarified this when I wrote that "they are wrong, but only to a certain degree".
Everyone is not the same, so it's not just "1 person", have I made this point clear enough now?
Many people have had kids, which could make the cervix more susceptible to very small things, like the tippy top of the pointed k9 penis which would in turn make cumming directly into the womb a possibility (even without a complete penetration because the urethra is located there): https://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/Article?contentid=415&language=English

"Your cervix measures about the width of two fingers for a few days after childbirth. Within the next few weeks, the cervix gradually narrows and thickens. Your cervix might not become as narrow as it was before you gave birth."

The extreme girls (plural) I talked about would have gotten even more than just the narrow tip of the k9 penis in.

Now maybe you're one of the people that would get that 100% recovery after all of your pregnancies, and maybe you're not.
But with most people that undergo a radical bodily alteration (EG: a pregnancy) they will experience things changing, and some things can be permanent. Might be droopier breasts, less sensitive and/or stretched out cervixes, darker skin certain places, might not happen after first birth, or second, or third, or it could happen at any of those or they could compound.. and I don't know why I need to explain this to you.

If we have to paint with broad strokes and generalise all people with either a exclusive yes or no answer, then as I stated in my original post on this matter "no" they will not be able to have the canine cock inside the os. Hopefully this makes you happy.

If we're going to be literal about things then your statement about autism is incorrect. "Anyone with a basic understanding of human conversational behavior would have realised" that calling someone's ass X, Y or Z implies that it's the person as a whole they're talking about.
But I'm not here to discuss semantics.

How is this the exact same reason why people say humans can interbreed with dogs? It doesn't work like that because of the different morphology in cell interfaces. There's insanely tight tolerances that has to be met at that scale, I even made a statement about that in another thread. We're now on the other hand talking about much larger mechanically mating surfaces with much more give. It's like comparing a fine jigsaw puzzle to planting a tree in the ground. Your comparisson doesn't work unless you're talking about complete fiction, and if someone believes fiction without looking into it critically, they're fooling themselves. You can only do so much for these people.

And if a new woman here is so insecure about herself that it is a real problem in her mind not being able to have the urethra of the dog's dick meet the cervical opening when having sex with him for that direct cum filling then she has other issues she need to work on.
Sex is different for everyone, not even just the few outliers, but every single person. No people I've been with has been the same by a long shot.
Even if you're able to have that tip mate with your cervix, it might not ever happen if your uterus doesn't line up with his member.
The cock might have a curve that always makes it go towards the posterior, lateral or anterior fonices, or his memeber can be straight but the cervix could be affected by the location of the uterus if it were retroverted, retroflexed and so on. But then again, the possibility is there, and possible does not equal impossible.

How come you're not claiming those girls are fake still btw? Did you actually look into them? :)
Not that I want you to answer it here. If you still wish to continue this discussion and actually talk about it I think it would be time we took it into private messaging, but I'm kind of done though as it seems you don't want to hear something that contradicts your current understanding.
Hit me up if my assumtion is wrong and you actually want to have a civil talk where we bring facts and not just make up things as we go.

Back