sperm in the uterus?

This was posted in when did your zoo life start.

I was about 11 my uncle raised hogs I was so fascinated at breeding time, I would sit next to the stalls and watch the boar fuck. It made me wet and excited I wondered what it would be like to have him mount me. When no one was watching I would reach in and touch his penis and smell my hand it excited me more and more. On one occasion no one was around, as he was done fucking and pulling out still dripping cum I reached in and grabbed his penis and held it cupped my hand to let it fill with his cum, I reached down under my skirt and pulled down my panties and rubbed his cum into my pussy needless to say I got my first orgasm. I licked my hand after a mixture of me and him on my hands. In a way he gave me my first orgasm. I'm now very much attracted to penis's of all animals.

I was about 11 my uncle raised hogs I was so fascinated at breeding time, I would sit next to the stalls and watch the boar fuck. It made me wet and excited I wondered what it would be like to have him mount me. When no one was watching I would reach in and touch his penis and smell my hand it excited me more and more. On one occasion no one was around, as he was done fucking and pulling out still dripping cum I reached in and grabbed his penis and held it cupped my hand to let it fill with his cum, I reached down under my skirt and pulled down my panties and rubbed his cum into my pussy needless to say I got my first orgasm. I licked my hand after a mixture of me and him on my hands. In a way he gave me my first orgasm. I'm now very much attracted to penis's of all animals.
just wow!!!

Hot loved it thsnks

Beautiful

Back