sperm in the uterus?

It seems that...one of them is like only wanting to mount n it horrible cause he’s Sooo loud when I’m around. I heard some laughing n all. My bf seems to enjoy what’s happening cause he told his friends. It’s really embarrassing.
Don’t be it’s beautiful that they want you and want to breed you you have to let them because you are sexually attached to them and they too you if was there and they wanted me like that I would be there every day until they were satisfied

Don’t be it’s beautiful that they want you and want to breed you you have to let them because you are sexually attached to them and they too you if was there and they wanted me like that I would be there every day until they were satisfied
Realistically...it is honestly really hard to keep myself clean. I constantly feel like I smell and dirty.
I know that’s y my bf is not really sleeping with me like 4ever. Not 2 mention the people at work.

Realistically...it is honestly really hard to keep myself clean. I constantly feel like I smell and dirty.
I know that’s y my bf is not really sleeping with me like 4ever. Not 2 mention the people at work.
That smell is yours and their scent it’s means you are theirs and they have claimed you as their breeding bitch a high honor for you don’t deny them
They need to bred and they want you and need you as much as you want them and need them. BF knows this and really wants you to be their breeder if he didn’t he wouldn’t have let you at all with them or your dogs right? I would be there daily for dogs and the boars and proud they chose me to receive their sperm

What are the people at work doing ?
People at the farm?

That smell is yours and their scent it’s means you are theirs and they have claimed you as their breeding bitch a high honor for you don’t deny them
They need to bred and they want you and need you as much as you want them and need them. BF knows this and really wants you to be their breeder if he didn’t he wouldn’t have let you at all with them or your dogs right? I would be there daily for dogs and the boars and proud they chose me to receive their sperm
Ty.. I understand u. It’s .. I luv my bf...I actually find myself thinkIng of going down to the stalls At random times in my own. Without my bf bringing me....it’s an intense feeling.

Ty.. I understand u. It’s .. I luv my bf...I actually find myself thinkIng of going down to the stalls At random times in my own. Without my bf bringing me....it’s an intense feeling.
You should he was loud because he is telling you he wants you he wants you to have his babies which can’t happen but you are his bitch be there for him they can breed multiple times a day

No I wrk at a store..sell clothes....my bf’s farm have a few guys that work with him. I think they know cause I keep hearing them laughing when I’m around.
Bf told them
Fuck them they are jealous because you chose dogs and boars than them the boars want you for you and they don’t judge you same with dog they love you the boars love you unconditionally

I always loved the smell of boars at breading time, when I was a young girl you couldn't keep me away, the smell is so intoxicating it excited me so much.

Bf told them
Fuck them they are jealous because you chose dogs and boars than them the boars want you for you and they don’t judge you same with dog they love you the boars love you unconditionally
But it’s a breeding boar...n like they r trying to figure out how it stoped being fertile. It’s been really aggressive to them...n me2, unless I let him take me... and I’m starting to think he’s sooo cute. I don’t know what my bf was thinking

But it’s a breeding boar...n like they r trying to figure out how it stoped being fertile. It’s been really aggressive to them...n me2, unless I let him take me... and I’m starting to think he’s sooo cute. I don’t know what my bf was thinking
Your bf knew what he was doing now the boar only wants you
Your bf knew when a boar mates with a willing human female he will not stop wanting to mate with her as much as he can

Your bf practically gave you to the boars to use you all the time so take advantage of that and mate with the boars many times a time walk around leaking cum

I hate to think of it that way..... I luv him. But I felt that way when he was firm with the dobi... n told me he wanted me to f*^ck Samson... but then he was firm with me n was nice with Samson saying to mate me!
See your bf wants you to mate with dogs and boars daily so I would hell I would let the boars fuck while his employees watched lol

I knew he was dominant.... I jus feel weird when he’s kinda telling me to get down!....then he’s sweet to Samson.
But like I say the dogs been really mean.. often when it come to the bed.
Probably smell boars cum the scent with drive to do that and they will have to fuck you and get their scent on you
Your bf knows this and does it on purpose he’s the Dom so

Back