So this is my second post this week

HorsieLoverz

Tourist
So I'm conflicted. I remember owning a female dog when I was little and the first I touched her pussy it felt weird but I didn't know at the time she liked it. But that one time left me confused and doubting myself. I need advise.

So I'm conflicted. I remember owning a female dog when I was little and the first I touched her pussy it felt weird but I didn't know at the time she liked it. But that one time left me confused and doubting myself. I need advise.
Hey just wanted to say welcome to the site. And you're definitely not weird or anything. I think lots of members on here also just browse more than particularly post anything

So I think we need a little more info if you want good advice

Why exactly are you conflicted? Would you like to explore everything further but you're a lil shy or doubtful?

First I'll ask

What are you confused about?
What brings you doubt

Couple useful links:

I’m just guessing that at the time when you were younger, you were conflicted ok if an owner, who is like a parental figure to a dog, should make sexual advances on their animal.
I don’t know enough about your details to give you a concise answer on your troubles.

First I'll ask

What are you confused about?
What brings you doubt
Idk just everything. Like I am not sure if it's just the sexual aspects that I only want or the whole relationship with animals, cause I'm still new in finding out about my sexualities towards animals. So I'm still learning and working towards it.

I’m just guessing that at the time when you were younger, you were conflicted ok if an owner, who is like a parental figure to a dog, should make sexual advances on their animal.
I don’t know enough about your details to give you a concise answer on your troubles.
Yeah kind of. I felt scared cause what if I had got caught, or line why my dog liked it. But I was just a little confused.

Hey just wanted to say welcome to the site. And you're definitely not weird or anything. I think lots of members on here also just browse more than particularly post anything

So I think we need a little more info if you want good advice

Why exactly are you conflicted? Would you like to explore everything further but you're a lil shy or doubtful?
Well I'm both cause I was shy back then, and why I was conflicted was because, I always was against people who had sexual activity with animals, but recently I came to learn that I myself always wanted to be more closer to them not just in a relationship but also sexually explicit with animals and was scared. I want to learn to love and please them as well. If this helps.

The fact is sex feels good....even not- great sex is better than no sex. The dog may not verbalize, but for him, he likes the added attention if it isnt deeper....The primary worry IS being caught....Always find a secure spot, pull drapes, LOCK doors. Bathrooms are handy....often theyre the most secure room in a house....form following function. If theres even a tiny risk of someone in the house, put it off for another day. But if you like it, and have the security setup down, there is no reason not to enjoy it.

Theres a section with games set up. Word association, Alphabetic cities, movies, singers and bands and such.... Fun and Games.

Back