Sleeping with dogs

I heard around 1 in 100 pap smears contain dog semen as it stays in a vagina for up to 9 days after
I wouldn't put much faith in that claim, it would be quite difficult to distinguish human sperm from canine sperm using the methods employed in a pap smear.

each and every one is free to choose their own way of life
I lived in a dog shelter for two months and I like it
this is my choice and i will continue

my bitch sleeps in bed with me, but she also goes from the floor to the bed off and on. My male is grounded from the bed do to excited peeing.

My old dog always had the choice, which meant about 90% of the time he would join me, but sometimes he would favor his bed. My current pup currently prefers his bed but as he grows (and is more reliable with being left unattended in the home) he'll always have the option to get in the bed with me at night, or even when I'm not in there.

I let my girl choose. If she wants to sleep with me thats great if not that's also fine. She gets to decide how she wants to sleep. Although I do love to cuddle it's not something I'm going to make her do unless she wants to lol

These days i have small dogs, 2 dachshunds and a mini schnauzer...all 3 pile in the bed with us and are incredibly snuggly

(Even when i had my labs actually...they were always more than welcome on the bed. Lol course, we did a lot more than the little beastlets are capable of)

I’ve been wanting the feeling of the boar...like more n if I’m somewhere else n think of it I get warm n it’s all I think about.
my wish too is with a boar....make a nice clean area for us to sleep together in the house, they are clean if you keep their area clean, and they are very social

She always sleeps in my bed, often close (or even on) my face! Sometimes I have to push her away in order to get some space. I love sleeping with dogs, but not on my face 😅
I regularly watch two other girls, then I sleep with 3 girls in my bed and feel like a real alpha lol

He usually sleeps at my feet unless he wants cuddles, in which case he'll come near me and lay his head on the pillow ♡ cutest fucking thing ever.
He also has his own bed but seldom uses it, usually only if i move around too much. If he's feeling too hot he'll just lay on the floor tho

Mein Hund hat fünf verschiedene Möglichkeiten, wo er schlafen möchte, aber 90 % der Zeit schläft er mit mir in meinem Bett.

after some evening cuddles he usually sleeps at my feet despite him having his own bed ;) he prefers comfy bed I guess ;)

I allways sleep with my dog near me in bed. He loves to be near ppl and loves to snuggle, espec under a blanket or with his toys 🥰

Attachments

• 20210923_204540.jpg
    20210923_204540.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
I used to always have them in my bed, no longer have any doggos at the moment sadly!

My older dog isn't crate trained and he'll sleep on other people in the house, whereas my younger dog is crate trained and will sleep in her crate at night but if she isn't in there, she's usually sleeping in my arms. She won't sleep at my feet or on my legs, only in my arms.

Everyone in the bedroom, but they are free to select locations. Sometimes they sleep in bed, sometimes they sleep on the floor.

Back