Sleeping with dogs

My girl always slept in the bed beside me, in winter even under the blankets i would wake up in the morning and find out i was embracing her, best feeling ever. She had her own room and all, but we always prefered sleeping toogether, i sometimes wonder of my family knew all along what kind of person i was XD

They always sleep with me. In winter, everyone in bed. In summer by the bed.
One of my dogs sleept with me in the summer, but she is no longer alive.

Their fur, their body as it tightens on me, their smell, their movement as they breathe, their breathing and snoring feel very soft. I sleep well when touched. I sleep naked.

My old pup sleeps with me regardless if not she doesn't sleep well. I curl up around her when I get home from work and she'll kinda look up greet me and then go back to sleep. I carry her to bed every night now mostly because stairs are hard. I rub her legs back and neck she stretches out puts on a big smile then I turn out the light and throw a blanket on us. Feeling her fur gently caressing my body as I wrap myself around her we slowly drift asleep.

My dog mostly sleeps on her own bed, I'll often let her sleep on my bed with me though.
She'll often try to huddle up as close as she can during winter, which is adorable, but can be a pain because she kicks in her sleep.

she sleeps on me right now, between my legs and her head on my crotch. in winter she sleeps under my blanket and in summertime she sleeps on one of the multiple matrasses on the floor.

My girl sleeps with me and on cold nights under the covers. She also has her own bed, very thick memory foam cut to fit in her crate, with a sheet wrapped around it, and two pillows with pillow cases on them. She gets Her pick of either bed all through the night. And more often then not she takes her half of my full size bed out of the middle of the mattress. Many a morning I wake up kissing the wall with her pinned up against my back.

Samson and I always sleep together. It took some getting used to on his part. I think because it was a weird transition for him from me being owner to lover. But now he always sleeps beside me in our bed. I mainly sleep nude and love to wrap my naked body around his. It is the best sleep ever.

Samson and I always sleep together. It took some getting used to on his part. I think because it was a weird transition for him from me being owner to lover. But now he always sleeps beside me in our bed. I mainly sleep nude and love to wrap my naked body around his. It is the best sleep ever.
Mmmm love that

yes it is

I agree there's nothing better than feeling fur against bare skin. Especially if it's cool out cause then you get to both gradually get cozy and the somewhat musty smell you get when you bury your face in their neck fur its also strangely soothing. It's hard not to find it all somewhat blissful. I've had some good sleep I'm talking like sleep like the dead sleep when cuddling up to my girl. Follow that with good, morning sex and there is very little that will wipe the smile off of my face the next day or two.

Back