Sleeping with dogs

In the warmer months she'd always be in the room and occasionally on the bed but mostly would seem to get too warm and go lay elsewhere in the bedroom. Now that its getting colder her routine seems to be curling up between my wife and I in bed

Having only skimmed through replies and skipped a couple of pages I realised, reading all of the relaxed opinions about the matter, that it's not like it's uncommon for people to let the one they're having sex with sleep in their bed, why would we be different? Hahah

I guess you could be here because seeing this sort of content is a turn on for you without wanting to do anything with your own pet.

Anyway, yeah, I let them (aka want them to) sleep in my bed, which they usually don't want to. At least not through the entire night. I'm just happy about the cuddles when they do feel like it.

My dogs can sleep wherever they want in the house.
If one of them comes in my bedroom and wants to sleep with me i make him earn it :).
Legs spread open and receive a good deep lick.

Having only skimmed through replies and skipped a couple of pages I realised, reading all of the relaxed opinions about the matter, that it's not like it's uncommon for people to let the one they're having sex with sleep in their bed, why would we be different? Hahah

I guess you could be here because seeing this sort of content is a turn on for you without wanting to do anything with your own pet.

Anyway, yeah, I let them (aka want them to) sleep in my bed, which they usually don't want to. At least not through the entire night. I'm just happy about the cuddles when they do feel like it.
Yes pretty much agreed, as with all pets I’ve had we’ve always agreed neither of us wants them in the bed the whole night! Cuddles are good then we retreat to our own spaces to get some freedom hah

My dogs usually sleep with me.

Lily, the big one will sleep in the lazy boy during summer but will, when it's chilly, keep nudging my foot demanding me to lift up the covers so she can slip under it and curl up next to my feet only then take over the bed by sprawling over half the bed and making me bend my knees and sleep in the fetal position.

My other dog which is the size of a Jack Russell has always slept with me on ether side of me for 12 years now.

This should give you an idea how constrained my sleeping area on my bed is. And I'm not exactly a small person. I'm 6' (that's in feet, not inches. It's my height, not dick length (it's way smaller than that that it should have its own tiny penis joke thread)), fat, muscle bound dude. But, hey, anything for our animals, right folks?

Here, she is right now.

IMG_20221231_085256343.jpg

Last edited:
I only have two dogs now but my Brittany pointer pretty much always sleeps with me Foothill sometimes hop down and lie on the floor when he gets too hot but I always love waking up in the morning to him curled up next to me

My dogs usually sleep with me.

Lily, the big one will sleep in the lazy boy during summer but will, when it's chilly, keep nudging my foot demanding me to lift up the covers so she can slip under it and curl up next to my feet only then take over the bed by sprawling over half the bed and making me bend my knees and sleep in the fetal position.

My other dog which is the size of a Jack Russell has always slept with me on ether side of me for 12 years now.

This should give you an idea how constrained my sleeping area on my bed is. And I'm not exactly a small person. I'm 6' (that's in feet, not inches. It's my height, not dick length (it's way smaller than that that it should have its own tiny penis joke thread)), fat, muscle bound dude. But, hey, anything for our animals, right folks?

Here, she is right now.

View attachment 343083
this is word for word literally how my girl sleeps... the "let me in" nudges, me ending up in fetal position as she curls up behind my knees (what's up with them liking the leg area the most anyway?), everything!

now, imagine a small schnauzer mix (usually ends up on my shoulder or curled behind my neck "i'm the pillow now" style) and a caucassian shepherd trying to also sleep with you. and i have a classic one person bed.

for my part, I am glad that he sleeps with me, although he sleeps with me all the time. In winter we keep warm, him with his 39 degrees, but in summer I refuse that he sticks to me... too hot😂😂

for my part, I am glad that he sleeps with me, although he sleeps with me all the time. In winter we keep warm, him with his 39 degrees, but in summer I refuse that he sticks to me... too hot😂😂
😂😂 Yeah but resisting to cuddles is cruel and you might miss them too

My dog has a choice and he usually sleeps with me. In fact most animal I have shared my life with with the exception of a parrot slept with me.
Sleeping with an animal provably leads to better sleep quality that was even confirmed by science. Sleeping with a cat is by far the most enjoyable thing I have done. :D
I LOVE sleeping with my cat. I sleep with only underwear and I love when she moves around in the middle of the night bc the fur feels soooo good on my skin

My pup has his own bed, but often likes to get into my bed and sleep on my feet

She sleeps with me, but will jump down and stretch out. Has another bed, her own sofa, and lots of sleeping options.

My pup can sleep anywhere he wants but he never wants to sleep with me unless he's so exhausted from walks. We can only stay on the bed together for like 5 mins then he would either kick me down or jump down himself lol

My puppy doesn't like to sleep anywhere else but the bed at night. I'm still not sure if it's going to be bad for her in the long run, but I find it comforting to wake up to cuddles.

Yes pretty much agreed, as with all pets I’ve had we’ve always agreed neither of us wants them in the bed the whole night! Cuddles are good then we retreat to our own spaces to get some freedom hah
...only pet i would love to sleep with me in bed could be you..lol..

Well thay make the choices wherever thay like to sleep thay sleep with me in my bed or on there own beds anywhere and everywhere especially my one she been through a lot in her life I give u short version I live with a family member and use to go to work and came back one day and mirror was smashed I said what happened to the mirror and family member said to me that family member chucked her through mirror and big bump on her head at this point I got so angry and said I'm leaving and takeing her with me family member run to the kitchen and grabbed a hammer and then come through and smashed me over the head at this point I knew I had to get out with her so I did and she not been the same since that day she just sleeps a lot now we're she was very lively before so when I say it's there choice that why sorry if I put in wrong tread as quite new

4 out of 5 dogs usually sleep on the bed, 1 will migrate between the couch n bed. The fifth is barred from the bed for reasons.

So I enjoy a literal fur-pile!

Sleeps with us, hogs the whole bed, rolls over and wakes me all night, farts and sneezes and has a ridiculously high body temperature......wouldn't swap it for the world 😍

Back