Should I swallow our dog's cum

I'm asking others to learn from their past experience. There's no replacement for knowledge of others that have firsthand experience.
Nekdoneco123 I've had to block you once before. All you did was complain about everything I posted. Maybe you're trying to build your message count

Ik heb mijn vriendin vaak aan haar Engelse Mastiff zien zuigen. Een aantal keren heb ik de hond bij de knoop vastgehouden om het haar gemakkelijker te maken. Soms vindt ze het leuk als ze haar tong langs zijn pik laat glijden en ik kijk hoe hij spoot. Andere keren neemt ze zijn pik volledig in haar mond. Ze slikt zijn sperma door, hoewel er soms een deel uit haar mond spuit. Ik heb mijn tong een paar keer op en neer langs zijn schacht laten gaan. Ik heb hem zelfs heel kort in mijn mond genomen. Op een keer schoot hij wat sperma in mijn mond, maar ik spuugde het uit. Ik ben er niet zeker van of ik zijn sperma zal doorslikken. Wat vinden anderen. Heeft het slikken u ooit problemen opgeleverd?
no never. It is no problem for me.

I've watched my female friend suck her English Mastiff many times. Several of the times I've held the dog by the knot to make it easier for her. Sometimes she likes the slide her tongue along his cock and I watch it squirt. Other times she takes his cock fully into her mouth. She swallows his cum though sometimes some of it squirts out of her mouth. I've run my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. I've even taken him very briefly into my mouth. One time he shot some cum in my mouth but I spit it out. I'm not sure about swallowing his cum. What do others think. Did swallowing ever cause you any issues?
Definitely swallow

I've watched my female friend suck her English Mastiff many times. Several of the times I've held the dog by the knot to make it easier for her. Sometimes she likes the slide her tongue along his cock and I watch it squirt. Other times she takes his cock fully into her mouth. She swallows his cum though sometimes some of it squirts out of her mouth. I've run my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. I've even taken him very briefly into my mouth. One time he shot some cum in my mouth but I spit it out. I'm not sure about swallowing his cum. What do others think. Did swallowing ever cause you any issues?
Absolutely! I wish I could do so. It won't harm you, and really the only reason I can think of to spit it out is if you don't like the taste or if it upsets your stomach.

Yes...Yes, you should...definitely

I am very eager to take a dog cock in my mouth and swallow every drop of his cum, I am positive that I am going to love dog cum and want more

La ingestión regular de semen de perro tiene un efecto modificador del ADN a largo plazo. Con el tiempo, empiezas a ponerte más peludo, te empieza a gustar la comida para perros, empiezas a ladrar y luego, en luna llena, tendrás sueños extraños y por la mañana recordarás todo en pedazos.
Bueno, siempre encontré que el semen de perro es muy metálico, como chupar una moneda vieja... El semen de caballo es fuerte, el líquido preseminal sabe a heno, heno recién cortado, el semen es más fuerte y cremoso, no pegajoso como el semen humano, el sabor puede ser al principio. abrumador y demasiado para tragar, por lo que pierdes o

Well I always found dog cum very metallic like sucking a old coin ... Horse cum is strong, the precum tastes like hay , fresh cut hay , the cum is stronger and more creamy, not sticky like human cum, taste can be at first overpowering and too much to swallow so you lose alot
Oh my... I would really love you describing more about how cum horse taste... It's warm I guess but what more?

I've been swallowing more and more of my dogs cum.
I find it does have a metallic taste. 202312105141377.jpg

I cant as Im allergic. Got a mouth full by going down on my ex after she'd been fucked many years ago and got anaphylactic shock .
Im cool with it now but scared the shit out of me at the time.
I do however encorage you to swallow dog cum provided its doesnt react like it does with me . I genearally harvest it after a mount and see that its swallowed.
Ultimately its your choice .

Back