Should I swallow our dog's cum

doggyfun123

Zooville Philanthropist
I've watched my female friend suck her English Mastiff many times. Several of the times I've held the dog by the knot to make it easier for her. Sometimes she likes the slide her tongue along his cock and I watch it squirt. Other times she takes his cock fully into her mouth. She swallows his cum though sometimes some of it squirts out of her mouth. I've run my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. I've even taken him very briefly into my mouth. One time he shot some cum in my mouth but I spit it out. I'm not sure about swallowing his cum. What do others think. Did swallowing ever cause you any issues?

depends if you're allergic... since you do claim to have had some in your mouth and probably nothing worth mentioning happened, you probably aren't and there aren't any issues to be had.

tho the important question still remains, why are you asking random strangers what to do?

depends if you're allergic... since you do claim to have had some in your mouth and probably nothing worth mentioning happened, you probably aren't and there aren't any issues to be had.

tho the important question still remains, why are you asking random strangers what to do?
I'm asking others to learn from their past experience. There's no replacement for knowledge of others that have firsthand experience.

I'm asking others to learn from their past experience. There's no replacement for knowledge of others that have firsthand experience.
and you'll just 100% believe and follow that "experience" of random internet strangers?
how about your "female friend"? she doesn't have any advice for you?
Be kind we all express ourselves differently x
don't put random implied context or malicious intent where there isn't any.

Back