Sheath sucking

E minor

Tourist
I wanna lay my fluffy boy before me on his back, while I sit, and pet his chest and belly. Then I wanna stroke this cute soft sac between his legs, its so good, play with his little balls. While I rub his chest, I will suck a tip of his sheath, not dick, only sheath. Suck it like a tit and warm his balls by holding it in my hand. I think, he would like it. I'm imagining how does his sheath smells/tastes like, his fluids from inside, how does it feel to take a dog sheath in my mouth, wrap it in my lips and pull it inside. This is one of my numerous zoo fantasies?

I call this sheath rimming. And it would be especially yiffy with a black sheath, those are the sexiest. :gsd_wink:
I would love to lick the sheath opening, put the tip if my tongue in there and lick the tip of the penis in the sheath. It would eventually end up with the dog mounting my head and humping my mouth.

I call this sheath rimming. And it would be especially yiffy with a black sheath, those are the sexiest. :gsd_wink:
I would love to lick the sheath opening, put the tip if my tongue in there and lick the tip of the penis in the sheath. It would eventually end up with the dog mounting my head and humping my mouth.
Oh yeaaaah ???

Would love to get my mouth knotted

I wanna lay my fluffy boy before me on his back, while I sit, and pet his chest and belly. Then I wanna stroke this cute soft sac between his legs, its so good, play with his little balls. While I rub his chest, I will suck a tip of his sheath, not dick, only sheath. Suck it like a tit and warm his balls by holding it in my hand. I think, he would like it. I'm imagining how does his sheath smells/tastes like, his fluids from inside, how does it feel to take a dog sheath in my mouth, wrap it in my lips and pull it inside. This is one of my numerous zoo fantasies?
Nice

I never even thought of doing this but the idea just drives me wild! 🥵🥵🥵 I have to try this sometime!

Thanks for sharing!

Back