Sexual Preference

I’m gay for humans but coincidentally enough I’m straight for zoo pussy lol. Something about bitch and mare pussy gets me going. Maybe I’m weird haha

I like it all , any hole is a good hole for me to stuff my dick in

I am female, and the fact that I have never actually had any attraction to men in any form (neither sexually nor romantically) whatsoever but finding women's body extremely exciting and arousing, I am lesbian with humans; however, I would enjoy finding a male canine companion and lover.
a girl of my taste..

Bi with 4-leggers and with humans I only require they're a zoo and like-minded although I've never had any relationships with a male human. I'd like to leave my options open.

I'm straight. Love women. Not really interested in having sex with any animals. If I had to though a mare would be my first option. Love watching women get mounted by dogs.

Im straight but in my horny mind id love to jack off a horse into a girls mouth but when it came down to it would i? I think i would
Things with a big dick and girth like a stallion boggle the mind. I just like the shape/wholeness of it I can only imagine the texture is amazing.

Back