Sexual Preference

Things with a big dick and girth like a stallion boggle the mind. I just like the shape/wholeness of it I can only imagine the texture is amazing.
I could even be tempted to give it a little lick lol theres something so hot about being with a girl blowing a dog or horse just makes you wanna join in lol

I could even be tempted to give it a little lick lol theres something so hot about being with a girl blowing a dog or horse just makes you wanna join in lol
Ehhhh Half and half in that department. I mostly look at the male in question to see their whole interaction ☺️. Their size and reaction gives it the gold star

What Is Your $exuality
I love everything about women! I also love receiving cocks, but I am not romantically interested in men. As for animals, as some activities look sexy at times, I’m more just about the males.

I do fantasize about being a third for a couple where I get to play with the man and woman, for various activities.

I am female, and the fact that I have never actually had any attraction to men in any form (neither sexually nor romantically) whatsoever but finding women's body extremely exciting and arousing, I am lesbian with humans; however, I would enjoy finding a male canine companion and lover.
I've personally only have had fleeting attraction, but I'm very much in your boat. I only had a guy in my butt twice just so I could have a turn with his mastiff at 22 and that's the only sexual contact with men I've ever had.

I've personally only have had fleeting attraction, but I'm very much in your boat. I only had a guy in my butt twice just so I could have a turn with his mastiff at 22 and that's the only sexual contact with men I've ever had.

What a lucky man!

Mares only i had a sex with girls but its was bad there was something missing. Equine zebras or dragons are also cool, maybe a deer as well but only females animals and no human.

Bi for dogs (but I have more experience with females), and mostly asexual for humans (though I would prefer a woman for a relationship).

I always feel like a minority, but I'm 100% gay for humans, 100% straight for animals.

I suppose liking human dick so much, I don't like male animal anatomy. But not liking human vagina, female animals are appealing in their differences.

But mainly, I like the temperament of female animals more, sexual or not. Sexually, I like the trust you have to build and the care that goes into introducing more pleasure than nature typically provides, and satisfying her.

Back