Sexual Preference

Thought I had answered this in the past but maybe not.
Straight with humans certainly, zoo I'm a "little" more open, but still mostly straight.

I am a straight zoo, but with (zoo) humans I tend to prefer male partners, simply because I love to share my love for (female) animals with others, and human females usually prefer male animals, which is not a perfect match in that regard :D

With non-zoos, I prefer human females, but I am heteroflexible.

While I do identify myself as bisexual, I prefer men a lot more than women. For the right woman I would truly be willing to go that way, but I'm not looking at women specifically in a sexual manner. I have considered pansexual, but I'm not sure if I'm truly that or not.

Straight as a grizzly’s dick. Like, laser. Love everything there is about women (even/especially the gross stuff), can’t possibly fathom how anyone could find a man sexually attractive, but glad some women do, haha!

I am female, and the fact that I have never actually had any attraction to men in any form (neither sexually nor romantically) whatsoever but finding women's body extremely exciting and arousing, I am lesbian with humans; however, I would enjoy finding a male canine companion and lover.

Back