Sexual Preference

Love being mounted by male dogs, but as for humans only have been with females. I don’t find myself sexual attractive to male humans but I would someday like and see what it’s like being with one.

I haven't done anything yet, but I know I am a gay total bottom with men and male animals. It is all I think about it.

I'm bisexual with humans but still live with the man who was my first and we are still active. I've only been with one dog for the past 4 years and I love him more than anything. We have an amazing relationship and love having sex together several times a week still. I grew up being a natural bottom for the man I learned everything about M/M sex with and loved it. My attraction to my boy Rico though is different. We are currently vers but I started out topping him and he has always seemed to enjoy it and wants to be fucked often.

Hetero for human
Bi for horse i love more play with stallion penis then mare vagina
But both are Nice

I consider myself as a bisexual zoo exclusive person (even though I have a slight preference for male animals)

Bi / pan ish. I don’t feel romantic toward animals, only humans, though my animal companions are always best friends.

Surely i love dogs, with humans i am exploring, i often like girls,but I have had intense relationships with men too, it depends on the moment and on the person.

Straight for humans, bi for animals, although I haven’t gotten to personally experience a male animal. I thought I was straight for both until a few years ago I found out I liked receiving anal (toys only) and I thought “man, I want to get fucked but I’m not attracted to men” and then I stumbled onto a gay zoo video after only ever watching straight and it was like “oh, hey, so that’s what I want”

Bi with both humans and dogs I guess since a female was the first to ever lick me but very happy to have my boy now for the obvious benefits haha

Back