Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
I have had sex with sows many times when I lived on a farm. I found a sows pussy to be very warm and with thick mucous. The sow will stand still and hunch her back when your dick enters her pussy. I was always able to cum twice in her warm pussy and make a nice cream pie. Yes, they all grunt and squeal when I am stroking in them.

Sows have higher body temperatures than other animals and their pussies are extra hot when they are in heat.......I loved doing the sows in my teens...I could go to sleep on their backs while my cock was stuck in her pussy and she was grunting and enjoying it all.

I haven't had sex with a pig, but one of my biggest fantasies is to take the anal virginity of a boar :devilish:
Well... I wouldn't mind a sow too...

Last edited:
I had lot of sex with sows, when I was young. A sow in heat, and maybe just after the boar. Wet and warm. And she wanted sex and more sex. Once I had two gilts, side by side.

A boar's penis is between 7 and 19 inches. The larger the boar, the longer the penis, unlike a man's. A woman's vagina is roughly 4 to 7 inches in size, so there is no way for a small boar, like the ones in the videos, reaching a woman's womb. A larger boar, with a penis over 12 inches might be able to, but the woman would need to know exactly where the cervix is and make sure the boar actually penetrates its and doesn't perforate her vagina. Once he has it there, she needs to hope he doesn't move or pull out. The "plug" takes awhile to become solid enough to plug the opening and certainly not the opening to her vagina. When women show that their bellies are bulging from boar semen, its a trick. Just like anyone else, you can extend your stomach or suck it in. To make a bulge large enough to be seen you would need more than two cups of anything.

I had lot of sex with sows, when I was young. A sow in heat, and maybe just after the boar. Wet and warm. And she wanted sex and more sex. Once I had two gilts, side by side.
My cock grew too thick in my teens so I was unable to get into gilts after that. I remember one gilt who really wanted it but she was just too tight to take me...sad for both of us....

I had lot of sex with sows, when I was young. A sow in heat, and maybe just after the boar. Wet and warm. And she wanted sex and more sex.
Wow tell us more about that. TWO GILTS'WOW.

I have had a hysterectomy had I not had one I would of tried a boar. From the two woman I have discussed this with that I believe have actually experienced it I was told that a bores cock will actually penetrate the cervix and uterus. Had I not had a hysterectomy I’d of had to find out.

On the farm we have maybe 20 sows and at that time 5 gilts. Two of them was in heat.

First I checked if they were in heat.
They stood still side by side.
Both wet with fingers.
One was small and narrow, the other like a sow.
I switched from one to the other.
Was in one and used his finger in the other, and changed.
It was so good.

I have had a hysterectomy had I not had one I would of tried a boar. From the two woman I have discussed this with that I believe have actually experienced it I was told that a bores cock will actually penetrate the cervix and uterus. Had I not had a hysterectomy I’d of had to find out.
Despite your hysterectomy ......and sorry to hear about that.....You can still take boar cock in your asshole.
Guys tell me its a great thrill especially from young boars who are eager to breed and are not too heavy on your back.

On the farm we have maybe 20 sows and at that time 5 gilts. Two of them was in heat.

Both wet with fingers.
It was so good.

Both wet with fingers.
It was so good.
Sows they are
wonderful to fuck.

Back