Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
My wife's boar is awesome and cleans up pretty well except when enjoying the mud. Still,always be careful around them at full size. He's great, but I would never want her in there by herself with him. Not cheap either, but the expense and care is well worth what he gives in return.
How big is your boar?

We are luckiest to stay on a farm, not ours, there’s a huge amount of small type pigs there and I totally LOVE having sex with the boars TOO especially vaginal sex which is THE most sex I have with the boars!!!! I totally LOVE THEIR corkscrewing like cocks going on wildly IN ME!!!! One of my duties is also to collect THEIR semen the old fashioned way - jerking them off with my hands - when I’m not at work and I love doing it too but the sex with them and all THAT PIG CUM is most incredible to say the very least!!!!!!!!

Is it true the boars leave a plug after ejaculated? If so how does the full event feel? I haven't read many stories on it and am curious? Have you tasted their semen? How does it taste?
Thanks

@FarmCouple, not to pry, but do you all have pictures or videos? Reading your experience was just so hot :love:

It's the kind of thing I feel really dirty about fantasizing, and I feel weird about after I cum, but the thought of those heavy balls pumping a flood of literal gallons of a boar's cum followed by a thick stream of cum meant to plug the cum inside is just... so fucking hot.

Last edited:
@FarmCouple, not to pry, but do you all have pictures or videos? Reading your experience was just so hot :love:

It's the kind of thing I feel really dirty about fantasizing, and I feel weird about after I cum, but the thought of literally being flooded with a gallon of a boar's cum followed by a thick stream of cum meant to plug the cum into me is just... so fucking hot.
I am the same after I cum I am different but not for long I get right back into it ! I would love to taste boar cum and a sow's pink pussy !

Just saw these two, and holy shit...

I don't *think* the boar's dick could enter a womb, but after seeing Yasmin measure herself, I want to believe ?

I feel a bit conflicted. On one hand, the idea of feeling my pussy and womb completely bloated with a boar's cum is insanely hot. I love thinking of my eggs completely flooded by sperm seeking to impregnate me. How would it even feel to have your womb feeling full? Would it be uncomfortable?

On the other hand, the idea of the thick gel being stuck inside of me gives me a lot of anxiety, and the idea of anything penetrating my cervix is like "no thank you" levels of pain.

I get that realistically a boar's penis doesn't actually enter the cervix - but has anyone heard of anyone taking something like Misoprostol and actually experiencing this?
what movie is this and who is playing

I've had sex with 6 different sows, many times with each girl. every one was very cooperative, even eager to have me 8" inside them. most will slightly back into you, making it easy to shoot my load DEEP inside her!!! A bitch in heat is #1 by far for the amazing feeling of her vagina, I'm paralyzed when i cum inside her it feels soooo strong!!! A sow is second for the excellent quality of feeling, and fit.

For me, I think it would be a little strange and I would feel guilty, like I am taking advantage of it. The reason why I say this is because I have lived embracing my omnivore-ness like most people have. I could stop now, but I've grown up like that all my life. I'm too used to eating certain animal products on a regular basis, obviously some of which comes from pigs. This kind of goes with any animal that in part shows up on my dinner table. I'm not against pigs or think they're dirty or anything. I'm just conflicted by my current relationship with these animals is all. Does anyone else struggle with this? Am I making sense?

For me, I think it would be a little strange and I would feel guilty, like I am taking advantage of it. The reason why I say this is because I have lived embracing my omnivore-ness like most people have. I could stop now, but I've grown up like that all my life. I'm too used to eating certain animal products on a regular basis, obviously some of which comes from pigs. This kind of goes with any animal that in part shows up on my dinner table. I'm not against pigs or think they're dirty or anything. I'm just conflicted by my current relationship with these animals is all. Does anyone else struggle with this? Am I making sense?
I know what you mean... I'm sexually attracted to pigs but I'm also used to eat meat from very long, so, I don't think I can change that part of me. That's the main reason why I don't consider myself as a true zoo. I accepted this, as I accepted to be attracted only to animals, so I can't deny it without denying myself.
The only thing that I'm sure of is that if I had a pig companion, he wouldn't be my dinner xD
Well... in the end it sounds like a crazy predator-prey relationship, but... humans are strange creatures...

I know what you mean... I'm sexually attracted to pigs but I'm also used to eat meat from very long, so, I don't think I can change that part of me. That's the main reason why I don't consider myself as a true zoo. I accepted this, as I accepted to be attracted only to animals, so I can't deny it without denying myself.
The only thing that I'm sure of is that if I had a pig companion, he wouldn't be my dinner xD
Well... in the end it sounds like a crazy predator-prey relationship, but... humans are strange creatures...
Thank you. We are strange indeed. If I had a pig, cow, etc. companion, I would not harm them/eat them either, however I don't know if I could look at them the same because of the fact I eat their brethren.

Back