Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,511 71.6%

• Total voters
My male friend and his pig farmer friend never had a problem with boar cock....both of them loved it...said it was better than dog cock, and took boar lots of times, both young and old boars.......using a stand/platform for the big heavy boar. The same frame is used when the big boar is breeding gilts as he is too heavy to do the gilts naturally.
I am a bi man and I would like to know more about this I love the feeling of being cum in my ass and I think I would like it but one thing that bothered me is that I read that anal with a boar could tear the intestines because the boars cock is trying to find a cervix so it's possible for damage to be done what do you say to this . The reason I am asking is because besides wanting to be knotted in by my dog I also would like to have a pig fucking my ass and filling me up with lots of cum but I don't want to have to go to the hospital and try explaining what happened

I am a bi man and I would like to know more about this I love the feeling of being cum in my ass and I think I would like it but one thing that bothered me is that I read that anal with a boar could tear the intestines because the boars cock is trying to find a cervix so it's possible for damage to be done what do you say to this . The reason I am asking is because besides wanting to be knotted in by my dog I also would like to have a pig fucking my ass and filling me up with lots of cum but I don't want to have to go to the hospital and try explaining what happened
Yes..there is a danger from the twisting boar penis getting caught in the mans gut ..............like the Bulgarian farmer who had to go to hospital for a repair to the farmer's gut...so it is best to have a companion with you when taking boar cock...but guys say the that the thrill is well worth it.

Yes..there is a danger from the twisting boar penis getting caught in the mans gut ..............like the Bulgarian farmer who had to go to hospital for a repair to the farmer's gut...so it is best to have a companion with you when taking boar cock...but guys say the that the thrill is well worth it.
And to think I grew up on a farm and never knew what a pig cock looked like if I had I would have been get fucked by pigs for many years shit I missed all the fun . And I am going to experience this one way or another

I fucked my grandpa pig dam near everyday a few year ago and one of her babies was alien looking with some human like features. Scared the shit out of me. I had to go bury it before my grandpa saw it. It was still born. True incident.
If that’s you in the profile picture are you able to fully penetrate a sow?

This is an odd topic.
On one hand I have heard, read and been told a handful of wonderful facts on the subject and it does make you perk up at the idea. On the other hand, however, I feel like I have always had the picture of a pig strongly linked to bad hygiene and the physical attributes of a pig are not the most alluring.

I would say, if given the chance, I would probably not take it but might end up regretting it.

It has never been much of an issue for her. When she takes it anally, I insert a butt plug in her after he is done draining his balls. In the morning when she expels it all, the plug comes out pretty easily with the rest of the boar cum.
Wow, what an amazing wife! Is that her in your profile? Lucky man! And your description has me now curious too. Wouldn't mind exploring this with another woman...and maybe both try.

I've seen clips of this before, but not this long totally amazing. I beautiful woman, and beautiful for making this video for those of us that probably will never experience it or be with a woman into it. Dogs were always my #1, with horses #2, but I think the videos I've seen here lately and reading more as pushed pigs to #2. Sorry horses. Dogs still remain in the top slot, a good portion of that due to probably more women into that and easier access to one. That plug is a rival to the knot though.

I'd like to have a boar fuck me. They're cocks are just so incredibly intriguing
In have been in
I'd like to have a boar fuck me. They're cocks are just so incredibly intriguing
I have been into K9 many years and my dog has made me his bitch. But a few weeks ago went to a friend's farm to help out at kennels and had an amazing experience with a boar definitely going back

So there are 44 who had sex with pig.
I have some questions to women who tryit
1) can pigs penetrates human cervix and inserts to womb. If yes how long?
2) the seeds can stay up to 3 days in women?
3) how does she feels during sex
4) how does she feels 1-2 days after sex?
5) maybe woma dies after sex with pig from pain or allergic reaction?
Can only speak from the wife's experience.
1) It does not penetrate her cervix.
2) Can't answer for sure because the dog is on her daily,but most of the seed comes out by the next day.
3) Euphoric. She says between the thought of what she is doing and the feeling of what is being done to her produces multiple orgasms.
4) She has dull cramping from her cervix being poked and prodded. There is a little blood from spotting.
5) Do it at your own risk, but that seems highly unlikely.

Can only speak from the wife's experience.
1) It does not penetrate her cervix.
2) Can't answer for sure because the dog is on her daily,but most of the seed comes out by the next day.
3) Euphoric. She says between the thought of what she is doing and the feeling of what is being done to her produces multiple orgasms.
4) She has dull cramping from her cervix being poked and prodded. There is a little blood from spotting.
5) Do it at your own risk, but that seems highly unlikely.
She, and her experience, sound amazing. This is definitely on my fantasy to see list now.

Don't know if I could fit in a virgin sow, goat, llama, or deer, however...I'm kinda girthy...could be a tight squeeze...???

I've had had all of them except a virgin sow. Llama would be your best bet out of all of them. Just use lots of lube. Male llamas make a lot of their own thick lube, so the females are not used to a dry human penis. My girl will complain a lot if I try to take her dry, but with lube she just loves it!

i’d love to play around with some piggy girls if the opportunity were to ever present itself. i’m kicking myself for passing up on previous opportunities, but I’m seriously contemplating getting a pig of my own in the future. I’ve heard far too many wonderful things about them both as companion animals and as lovers. Sows are my primary interest, but I can’t deny that a romp with a boar doesn’t peak my curiosity to some degree.

Never really considered it ebfore if i'm honest since dogs are my absolute go to ?

I also feel guilty that I'm of the stereotype that they are 'dirty' animals though I know that's not accurate. They definitely have an interesting cock and intersting mating behavior...

Basically, I wouldn't seek out a boar, but if the opportunity presented itself, I'd absolutely agree

Never really considered it ebfore if i'm honest since dogs are my absolute go to ?

I also feel guilty that I'm of the stereotype that they are 'dirty' animals though I know that's not accurate. They definitely have an interesting cock and intersting mating behavior...

Basically, I wouldn't seek out a boar, but if the opportunity presented itself, I'd absolutely agree
Women who have taken boar cock love the feeling of his twisting cock in her pussy and he starts pumping and fills the pussy with his cum and then a gel plug to keep his cum in there...

Back