Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,511 71.6%

• Total voters
Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

People on BF discussed having sex with pigs, both vaginally and anally.
Just tried tonight. Going back tomorrow. Just fingering her I know she's gonna be so sweet and warm around my penis

She got so wet just fingering her and rubbing her clit for 30 seconds. The smell of her juices are amazing. But not her shit and piss

She got so wet just fingering her and rubbing her clit for 30 seconds. The smell of her juices are amazing. But not her shit and piss

Yup... That's a sure sign she's ready for some man cock. Is this sow in heat? If she is, don't wait too long. They are easiest to breed when in heat. Pro tip... If she won't stand for you once you get her worked up finger fucking her put a little feed down in front of her... It helps. Lol

Question... Why is there shit and piss on her? Given a chance a pig will stay clean.

Give us a report back on how she was. And don't blow your load too soon... Savor it! Lol

Pigs will get messy if their areas aren't cleaned up. Do her and yourself a favor and clean up the area. It's easier to do every day instead of letting it build to epic proportions. A bucket of warm soapy water should help if she has any on her, she will likely appreciate it.

Thanks for the quick response dear.

So i can assume, having frequent sex with a particular sow shouldn't lead into any STDs.

Does the same apply with a female dog as well or mare donkey etc?

Since the aids were transformed from having sex with a monkey...

That AIDS monkey theory has been contradicted but I am no expert.
There is one disease that some farmers and vet surgeons have got from cows calving and that is brucellosis..a flu like fatigue...but that is rare now. Even African swine flu that has devastated the pig population in China is not transmissible to humans.
For more details google "zoonosis"

My male friend and his pig farmer friend never had a problem with boar cock....both of them loved it...said it was better than dog cock, and took boar lots of times, both young and old boars.......using a stand/platform for the big heavy boar. The same frame is used when the big boar is breeding gilts as he is too heavy to do the gilts naturally.

Any disease can occur to the men if having sex with sows on a regular basis???
One thing to add to Farmjimm's usual excellent information is that the thing that you should be cautious of is not disease,but parasites.
Mainly worms. Roundworms,whipworms,etc. This should not be a concern if the animals are properly taken care of.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

When you do, get ready to have that sexy Boar's jizz monopolizing your womb. They produce a lot, and make sure it stays in with a plug made of gluey spunk that takes about a week to dissolve.
Only in fantasy-land. Yes, they put out a shitload of jizz. No, they don't put it in a human female's womb. No, the plug isn't gluey, nor does it last a week. It's about the consistency of your average bowl of warm jello, and if it stays intact for more than an hour or two before turning into something a lot like thick water, it's a minor miracle.

Some advice, chum: If you don't want to be written off as the clueless wanker you present yourself as when spewing such crap, you might want to learn some reality.

Just saw these two, and holy shit...

I don't *think* the boar's dick could enter a womb, but after seeing Yasmin measure herself, I want to believe ?

I feel a bit conflicted. On one hand, the idea of a pussy and womb completely bloated with a boar's cum is insanely hot. I love thinking of a woman's eggs completely flooded by sperm seeking to impregnate them. How would it even feel to have your womb feeling full? Would it be uncomfortable?

On the other hand, the idea of the thick gel being stuck inside your womb sounds like it would give a lot of anxiety, and the idea of anything penetrating a cervix is like "no thank you" levels of pain.

I get that realistically a boar's penis doesn't actually enter the cervix - but has anyone heard of anyone taking something like Misoprostol and actually experiencing this?

Attachments

• YdWxkxijdG8ikvYzvPgP_28_c8d37b1cdd447e222369f1ef18971213_image.gif
    YdWxkxijdG8ikvYzvPgP_28_c8d37b1cdd447e222369f1ef18971213_image.gif
    24.6 MB · Views: 1,233
  • https___www.zoosbook.com_upload_videos_2020_01_AoVNF3IBQVptDpNbCXSP_27_90289d8d55bb1bc4c229465...mp4
    107.3 MB
Last edited:
Just saw these two, and holy shit...

I don't *think* the boar's dick could enter a womb, but after seeing Yasmin measure herself, I want to believe ?

I feel a bit conflicted. On one hand, the idea of feeling my pussy and womb completely bloated with a boar's cum is insanely hot. I love thinking of my eggs completely flooded by sperm seeking to impregnate me. How would it even feel to have your womb feeling full? Would it be uncomfortable?

On the other hand, the idea of the thick gel being stuck inside of me gives me a lot of anxiety, and the idea of anything penetrating my cervix is like "no thank you" levels of pain.

I get that realistically a boar's penis doesn't actually enter the cervix - but has anyone heard of anyone taking something like Misoprostol and actually experiencing this?
Great vid showing the white "gel" plug as it comes out or is expelled from her pussy.......thanks for posting.

Pigs are not my go to animal, dogs are. With that being said, I'd absolutely love to try out a sow pussy! I hear they feel amazing! I don't know if I'll ever get the chance though. Maybe if I meet the right zoo, that I can trust. I don't plan on owning a farm.

I fucked my grandpa pig dam near everyday a few year ago and one of her babies was alien looking with some human like features. Scared the shit out of me. I had to go bury it before my grandpa saw it. It was still born. True incident.
When I was aged xx and having sex with cows and sows I thought I might be the dad of a calf or piglet.!!.....so much for my sex knowledge and education!! ...but the thought scared me but the impulse to do it again was far too strong!!

Back